+3
mouldyoldgoat
Pete1886
Chemical Ali
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Exeter - richest club in the country Empty
PostSubject: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:34 pm

What it says on the tin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:38 pm

It's quite ironic with their dogshit stand pictured. I'm sure Lord T will have something to say about the comments from Tagg  (who appears to be a fat lookalike of Les Dennis).
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: The Richest Club in the Country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Who would've thought it!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:33 pm

Pete1886 thread merged with this one.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:36 pm

I'll let you off just this once lol! 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:38 pm

Thank you! Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:39 pm

To be fair to our friends up the road, they've probably got a valid point with this. Very few if any others are debt free so it isn't a lie. Just so long as the milk bill isn't due yet. That could bust them.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
To be fair to our friends up the road, they've probably got a valid point with this.    Very few if any others are debt free so it isn't a lie.    Just so long as the milk bill isn't due yet.    That could bust them.

No he hasn't got a point at all, we are fecking potless, that useless bumbling fool Tagg is pulling £70k, the same as Perryman and half of what Tisdale takes home for ruining the club.

Fecking CEO, first off a firm that turns over just 2 mill from the same captive audience and generates no off field income at all does not need a CEO, well actually it does but not a useless frigging PE teacher with about as much business acumen as my cat.

The wall fell down, it stayed down until the club came begging to the Trust for the money to pay the excess on the insurance, does that sound like "the richest club" to any of you. Compared to us you boys are sitting pretty, all up to date with your payments, a ground that isn't falling down, six thousand soft in the head punters who turn up to watch shiite and the potential to double that if you can put a bit of a run together. Not to mention getting a brand new, hunky spunky stand for jack shiite.

Just more Tagg bullshiite like the game in Brazil which will finish costing the club money we can hardly afford for the usual suspects to have a jolly.

I'm an exile but I used to buy my kids replica shirts and other club gear, they used to do the same for me, we would probably waste three or four hundred a year on cack and trekking down for games, now I am happy that the mug I drink me tea out of and me brekky bowl are rips, yes they do exist, I wouldn't give the current regime the time of day let alone money, they are a cancer which needs cutting away if the club is ever to thrive.

This doesn't of course mean I think anything less of the club I have supported for fifty years, just the cnuts milking it and the spunk stains on the Trust Board who are allowing it to happen.

Move over Jock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Time of the month I reckon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
To be fair to our friends up the road, they've probably got a valid point with this.    Very few if any others are debt free so it isn't a lie.    Just so long as the milk bill isn't due yet.    That could bust them.

No he hasn't got a point at all, we are fecking potless, that useless bumbling fool Tagg is pulling £70k, the same as Perryman and half of what Tisdale takes home for ruining the club.

Fecking CEO, first off a firm that turns over just 2 mill from the same captive audience and generates no off field income at all does not need a CEO, well actually it does but not a useless frigging PE teacher with about as much business acumen as my cat.

The wall fell down, it stayed down until the club came begging to the Trust for the money to pay the excess on the insurance, does that sound like "the richest club" to any of you. Compared to us you boys are sitting pretty, all up to date with your payments, a ground that isn't falling down, six thousand soft in the head punters who turn up to watch shiite and the potential to double that if you can put a bit of a run together. Not to mention getting a brand new, hunky spunky stand for jack shiite.

Just more Tagg bullshiite like the game in Brazil which will finish costing the club money we can hardly afford for the usual suspects to have a jolly.

I'm an exile but I used to buy my kids replica shirts and other club gear, they used to do the same for me, we would probably waste three or four hundred a year on cack and trekking down for games, now I am happy that the mug I drink me tea out of and me brekky bowl are rips, yes they do exist, I wouldn't give the current regime the time of day let alone money, they are a cancer which needs cutting away if the club is ever to thrive.

This doesn't of course mean I think anything less of the club I have supported for fifty years, just the cnuts milking it and the spunk stains on the Trust Board who are allowing it to happen.

Move over Jock.

See we do have something in common Tis.flower 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:41 pm

If every club in the country had to repay it's debt right now without the rich owner stumping it up then 91 out of 92 clubs would be fecked. Technically therefore he does have a point. Now we all know that isn't going to happen and Exeter aren't really "rich" so of course the statement is a bit pointless (as Exeter will be by 5pm on Saturday). Debt free and some people are never happy yet continually tells us how lucky we are to owe money and should be grateful.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
If every club in the country had to repay it's debt right now without the rich owner stumping it up then 91 out of 92 clubs would be fecked.

How on earth do you know that to be a fact?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:54 pm

I've done a survey. I asked all 92 clubs and only one replied so have assumed from the silent majority that my facts are correct. How do you know it isn't a fact unless you think that clubs in their droves are debt free as well as Exeter.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:07 pm

So.. full of shit as usual then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Are you going all anal again Ricki? Somebody else suffering from a monthly cycle thingy perhaps? Just press your ignore button and it won't upset you will it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
If every club in the country had to repay it's debt right now without the rich owner stumping it up then 91 out of 92 clubs would be fecked.

Not quite, Chelsea are debt free and plenty of other clubs owe the vast majority of their debt to their owners, besides which ability to pay is the shibboleth, you have a greater ability to pay an admittedly bigger debt and all the time a higher proportion of your debt is becoming owed to your own owner. You have a managed debt, we are potless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Look Lord T I don't really think Exeter are rich, honest I don't. I don't think all the other clubs are going to go tits up either or can't manage the debt they have. I even suspect your beloved CEO had a huge tongue in his cheek when he said it. It's just technically he might have a point even if it's a shit one. Besides, I have to give Ricki baby something to whinge about at me or he can't sleep when his mum gives him his milk.

A solution for your wall as well. If every supporter took a single brick and handful of sand and cement to the ground each match you would have enough to get the job started and by the end of season 2018 it would be nearly finished. One for your CEO to consider there I think.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:40 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Are you going all anal again Ricki?     Somebody else suffering from a monthly cycle thingy perhaps?    Just press your ignore button and it won't upset you will it.

You sprout nonsense. You get called out on it.
And you get all shitty.

Typical.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:41 pm

I can remember when kids used to take bricks to stand on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:21 pm

I don't "sprout" anything and you started the nit picking fucktard responses. It wasn't a serious post in the first place anymore than the Exeter CEO's so no reason for you to go all anal once again is it. There must be more to your life than picking over my posts surely. Or maybe not.

Maybe Exeter should start the trend again pepsi but just don't let them take them home again.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
 I even suspect your beloved CEO had a huge tongue in his cheek when he said it.

The only cheek Tagg would have his huge tongue in would have been Tisdale's ass cheek.

This interview was all about deflecting attention from his own lack of ability and the general demise of the club, Tagg has no sense of humour, he doesn't even really like football very much, he got involved because his, Perryman's and a load of other suit's investment in a property development called the Old Tiverton Road Company was going way South with the collapse of the club, since then he has moved progressively up the wage scale despite having about as much business acumen as he had footballing talent, a dull lumbering cenner half with little or no appreciation of the offside rule.

He is beloved of our very own brand of Avivas, the Toenailers, anyone with a scrap of sense sees right through him and the rest of the no necks but as with all other clubs, 'cep maybe AFC Womble, the genuine supporters have feck all say.
Back to top Go down
Hoof Hearted

Hoof Hearted

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:11 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

CEO appointed at Sid James Park Tizza. Whaddaya think ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:03 am

Hoof Hearted wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Another wage to take off the playing budget? Tagg moving to a role which concentrates on your academy and the coaching staff.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:20 pm

Hoof Hearted wrote:

Same old, he ain't a CEO in anything but name, he is a commercial manager, as Henderson the drunk driver is still on wages and freebee trips to Brazil, Tagg is back to drawing big wages for sniffing Tisdale's farts and going on freebee trips to Brazil, Perryman is doing gawd knows what for big money and Tisdale still has the joke contract that Tagg gave him, then adding this new guy just digs us deeper into the shit hole that the current crop of wankers have created for us.

The wankers will not release any kind of real accounts, not even to us, the owners, bahwaa!

they are all gutless fuckwits who spend all their time covering their own arses by hiding the truth, I just hope that next time when they feck up proper we get some decent people to run the club and a set of rules not written by the wankers who were credited with saving the club but who were in fact just beardie committee men, all that really saved the club was the generosity of some wealthy fans and Tony Cascorino.

Our turnover has collapsed yet the wank stains who should be held responsible are still there drawing a wage and displaying the same level of disdain for the Trust and the fans.

ps. 7 points from 3 and still Devon's No.1 though.
Back to top Go down
Hoof Hearted

Hoof Hearted

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:41 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Hoof Hearted wrote:

Same old, he ain't a CEO in anything but name, he is a commercial manager, as Henderson the drunk driver is still on wages and freebee trips to Brazil, Tagg is back to drawing big wages for sniffing Tisdale's farts and going on freebee trips to Brazil, Perryman is doing gawd knows what for big money and Tisdale still has the joke contract that Tagg gave him, then adding this new guy just digs us deeper into the shit hole that the current crop of wankers have created for us.

The wankers will not release any kind of real accounts, not even to us, the owners, bahwaa!

they are all gutless fuckwits who spend all their time covering their own arses by hiding the truth, I just hope that next time when they feck up proper we get some decent people to run the club and a set of rules not written by the wankers who were credited with saving the club but who were in fact just beardie committee men, all that really saved the club was the generosity of some wealthy fans and Tony Cascorino.

Our turnover has collapsed yet the wank stains who should be held responsible are still there drawing a wage and displaying the same level of disdain for the Trust and the fans.

ps. 7 points from 3 and still Devon's No.1 though.
You don't think Wolfy is going to kick some ass then ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter - richest club in the country
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next