Peggy
mouldyoldgoat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Guess who - Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:17 pm

green_genie wrote:
Back on topic you Hijackers. Round 2

"On a personal note, I have to say I am sad to see the “car-park” and ground being separated in this way. Whilst appreciating you could have transferred the land for less than paid the ability of Argyle as a club to generate income from developing that site is now gone forever and probably with it any hope Argyle had of sustaining a CCC club, let alone one in the Premiership."
Could be any of the usual suspects because whoever it is, he doesn't understand that clubs with no top flight history and resultant fanbase, cannot sustain Championship football for long, in these days where money is king.
The boxed in little stadium seals our fate, yet still the nool claims it will bring in more people clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Brent is giving us a mini stand, in return he is taking everything the Club need to survive as a reasonable FL Club.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:56 pm

green_genie wrote:
Back on topic you Hijackers. Round 2

"On a personal note, I have to say I am sad to see the “car-park” and ground being separated in this way. Whilst appreciating you could have transferred the land for less than paid the ability of Argyle as a club to generate income from developing that site is now gone forever and probably with it any hope Argyle had of sustaining a CCC club, let alone one in the Premiership."
Is this person now back on the board?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:47 am

Warm(ish). Not the PAFC board Peggy
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:55 am

thats tudor efans, and you forgot the ,"ha ha" bit on the end of the sentence Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:45 am

Surely not..no, not Hooper?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Well done GOB from the April 2012 Q&A with JB when we were getting a 20,000 stadium with viable expansion. Must have been the mythical "magnificent two tiered " version.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:16 pm

OK I've got one for you, who said,
Why should I trust Brent? He is a business man, a developer, he will asset strip the club just to make a profit and the club will be just a sideline, time will tell but I don't trust the bloke.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:03 pm

Iggy wrote:
OK I've got one for you, who said,
Why should I trust Brent? He is a business man, a developer, he will asset strip the club just to make a profit and the club will be just a sideline, time will tell but I don't trust the bloke.
Several of us, including your good self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:03 pm

cheers Fill yer knickers wiv stickers!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Mugs for mugs 🐒 
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:57 am

“Following the council’s recent approvals of out-of-town retail developments, despite areas of our city centre containing empty and run-down retail premises, this council reaffirms its support for retaining the city centre as the retail heart of Plymouth.

“The council calls upon the Cabinet to drive the redevelopment of Colin Campbell Court and the West End, in consultation with the local community and deliver investment in this vital sector of our local economy.”

Who has found his dusty copy of the Area Action Plans?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:17 am

green_genie wrote:
“Following the council’s recent approvals of out-of-town retail developments, despite areas of our city centre containing empty and run-down retail premises, this council reaffirms its support for retaining the city centre as the retail heart of Plymouth.

“The council calls upon the Cabinet to drive the redevelopment of Colin Campbell Court and the West End, in consultation with the local community and deliver investment in this vital sector of our local economy.”

Ideal place for Entertainment centre with a International size ice ring, cinema, shops, hotel and open air plaza for out side entertainment
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:11 am

Tgwu wrote:
green_genie wrote:

Ideal place for Entertainment centre with a International size ice ring, cinema, shops,  hotel and open air plaza for out side entertainment

Nahhhhhh make the ice rink unfit for national ice hockey/basketball, box in the football club down a draughty alleyway in the shadow of a rarely used cinema, throw in a few chavs and stray dogs and call it a clusterfuck !
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:31 am

Sorry, but for some reason i'd love an ATD mug, maybe not a sticker but a mug yes!

Been thinking about the hotel, think it will work, Plymouth is poorly equipped in this area, business users dont tend to stay at the w/e and it's going to be easy access just off the A38, The ice rink? don't get that one, seems a bit 'minority'
The notsogrand(mini)stand? well that's Plymouth for you, think small, be small, greatness is scary.
I can't decide who i dislike the most Tudor (Jack, you were robbed) or B(r)ent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:55 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Sorry, but for some reason i'd love an ATD mug, maybe not a sticker but a mug yes!

Been thinking about the hotel, think it will work, Plymouth is poorly equipped in this area, business users dont tend to stay at the w/e and it's going to be easy access just off the A38, The ice rink? don't get that one, seems a bit 'minority'
The notsogrand(mini)stand? well that's Plymouth for you, think small, be small, greatness is scary.
I can't decide who i dislike the most Tudor (Jack, you were robbed) or B(r)ent.

Watch this space Pat, my legal team are on it. study 
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Tgwu wrote:
green_genie wrote:

Ideal place for Entertainment centre with a International size ice ring, cinema, shops,  hotel and open air plaza for out side entertainment
'erald article

Patrick Nicholson (you know, spent two ours in debate on HHP saying their wasn't enough information agreed before his 20 minutes off camera with James) wants to reopen debate on development of Colin Campbell Court, while Clr Lowry wants this to include more of city centre.

They'll find some clues about need to change city Centre into mixed retail, leisure and residential use in the documents still on PCC bag o' from 2003.

PCC Vision For Plymouth by David Mackay
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:45 pm

3rd of May 2012

"Maxime Blanchard signs new deal with Plymouth Argyle http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/Maxime-Blanchard-signs-new-deal-Plymouth-Argyle/story-15991309-detail/story.html …

We'll take this league next season, just wait and see."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who - Game   Guess who - Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess who - Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2