+2
Tringreen
Rickler
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:18 am

OK a bit of fun - who said the following?

Quote :
I've grown to like and respect Jonesy.

However, I will never trust anyone again at the helm of my club, until I see better things happening.

Do you know, seeing my club's name alongside a Hairdresser, Scaffold Company and Ice Cream maker in today's list in the High Court, actualy hurt.

It'll take a long time for me to be comfortable again.
Back to top Go down

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:20 am

and this gem -

Quote :
More spin.

Peter Jones wants to ride in with his posse and £1 but can only afford to do so if the club is in administration... and if that happens,we'll be relegated for sure and crowds will plummet even further.

I don't trust them .... any of them.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:33 am

The first one is obviously 'sleepless in Singapore'.

and the second belongs to the man who doesn't have the balls to ban him.. Mark Pedlar.
Back to top Go down

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:37 am

Very good detective work Rickler or a bloody good memory lol!
Back to top Go down

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:31 am

And this author's post lasted just a few minutes yesterday

Quote :
Don't forget that the existence of the account was denied by Postey in a Pm I received when I mentioned it, telling me that my accusation could have caused the man problems. He could have checked if there were two accounts before PM' ing me.

As mentioned in other posts, PJ has no credibility any more in my opinion, cheap underhanded tricks along with the postman and the rest of the mob, one of which is still a mod on this site.

As for cosseting up to the board, the private dick dick was employed by more than one or more of the mob. From what I've been told you can see the results of his bin searches on a GT coach near you, private my arse.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:49 am

Mike Searle wrote:
Very good detective work Rickler or a bloody good memory lol!

The first was pretty obvious. The second I needed (google) help with!

The latest one... Hmmmnn...

PS. Love the avatar!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:14 am

A veritable nest of vipers. It really is all getting beyond a joke.

Ours is a just cause.

Sleepless in Singapore lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:07 am

Mike Searle wrote:

Quote :
Don't forget that the existence of the account was denied by Postey in a Pm I received when I mentioned it, telling me that my accusation could have caused the man problems. He could have checked if there were two accounts before PM' ing me.

As mentioned in other posts, PJ has no credibility any more in my opinion, cheap underhanded tricks along with the postman and the rest of the mob, one of which is still a mod on this site.

As for cosseting up to the board, the private dick dick was employed by more than one or more of the mob. From what I've been told you can see the results of his bin searches on a GT coach near you, private my arse.

Thou shalt not mention the private investigation, and don't play the mod, it's one of the golden rules that apply to the ordinary account holders. Do as we say not as we do!

What's happened to Mark Pedlar anyway? He's been well and truly silenced. I do hope he's still allowed to to do his brief synopsis.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:21 am

Mike Searle wrote:

Quote :

Damon?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:39 am

Mike Searle wrote:

Quote :

What a hero, whoever it was.

They don't like the truth on Napoleon's farm do they ? No change. Move along. Nothing to see here. Rolling Eyes

Sleepless in Singapore..................... lol!
Back to top Go down

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:13 pm

It was actually Andy Lannie, a former mod I believe.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Not often right but I'm wrong again! Suspect Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:11 am

Mike Searle wrote:
It was actually Andy Lannie, a former mod I believe.

Former?

I thought 'florrie' posted just a few days ago - mind you... They're probably all using that account these days.

A bit like 'mod bod'
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:51 am

Anyone remember this ? Some of us knew long ago what these people are like. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Beware, Beware, there’s a stalker about.

APR
Mr N is (was if you believe him? ha ha) in a privileged position to have so much PERSONAL data on people. Be careful not to fall foul of Plymouth’s own Don Corleone. These 4 images relate to the same person. Firstly there is a picture of the person, a search on his home address, a letter to the Trust from the person (how did this end up in Mr N's possession- has a president, sorry precedent been set?) and finally the hacking attempt on the person (also see blog “Hacked Off”). Nice to see Mr N doesn’t hold grudges! Images have been altered (face removed and replaced)/ details removed.

Click on images to enlarge.
Back to top Go down

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:35 am

Tringreen wrote:
Anyone remember this ? Some of us knew long ago what these people are like. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Beware, Beware, there’s a stalker about.

APR
Mr N is (was if you believe him? ha ha) in a privileged position to have so much PERSONAL data on people. Be careful not to fall foul of Plymouth’s own Don Corleone. These 4 images relate to the same person. Firstly there is a picture of the person, a search on his home address, a letter to the Trust from the person (how did this end up in Mr N's possession- has a president, sorry precedent been set?) and finally the hacking attempt on the person (also see blog “Hacked Off”). Nice to see Mr N doesn’t hold grudges! Images have been altered (face removed and replaced)/ details removed.

Click on images to enlarge.

The trouble is Ian Newell DOES have loads of personal information on people he thinks he can use it against. That much was clear from the screenshots shown in the Newell Files.

He has all of this information on his Flickr account and even though he is no longer a mod on Pasoti, so has no need to have all these personal and private details, he still has it and he is not afraid to use it.

We all see what he does with this info, Rickler's photograph, e-mail address (ideal for getting his mate Dave from Southampton to plant a virus in), home address (ideal for making a property search for God knows what reason). He has my details, which he very nicely passed on to his son Mike so that he could threaten me with violence, and I now receive around 2,000 spam e-mails a day, Cobi Budge's medical details (I hate to think what Newell does with these Shocked ) e-mail addresses for anyone banned from Pasoti (ideal for using these details to issue threats to Yea Man and for attempting to open accounts on ATD under people's REAL names, oh how he loves REAL names, unless of course it is Newell's buddy Postey who is using these details illegally.

This isn't some conspiracy theory this is fact. Someone with access to these details from the Pasoti mod room is retaining these details to use illegally. And all these people who don't think Christ Webb can be involved in any of this shit should ask Webb or Newell how a letter sent by someone to Christ Webb as Trust leader found it's way onto Ian Newell's Flickr account when Newell has never held a position on the Argyle Fans Trust. The truth is of course that Christ Webb is in it up to his neck and supplied the letter to Ian Newell for whatever reason. It was a breach of confidence which is not subjective whatsoever. The letter was addressed to Christ Webb, Trust leader, well actually it was probably addressed to Chris Webb but he does think he can walk on water.

This is the Argyle club president and a man who is James Brent's mate and chauffeur who sits in the Argyle directors box, sharing information that was sent in confidence.

Any information that was held on Pasoti when people signed up is now being used by Ian Newell illegally and nefariously.

Ian Newell was also shown my mothers private details whilst sat next to Christ Webb on a GT's coach last season by Lee Jameson, supplied of course by the PASB member Tony Hooper. What purpose can these people justify passing around someones name, home address and telephone number who isn't interested in football one bit?. Has never been to a football match. Wouldn't know Christ Webb from a spiders web and certainly would not have any dealings with assholes like Lee Jameson or Tony Hooper.

This was brought up again by Andy Lannie on Pasoti recently and the post disappeared into the ether. Why is that?

These people are all going to stick up for each other and refuse to give the answers that are deserved, because they are all in it together. Whenever any attacks are set up for multiple users to use for attacking people they don't like or The Trust there are always the same few names involved. Webb, Newell, Postey and Jameson, plus various Pasoti mods and close friends they invite to use the accounts.

It could be time for me to start passing around Newell's details to scurrilous characters and even drop a few rumours about him like Postey did with me on Pasoti, known racist wasn't it Postey? Perhaps I should circulate Newell's photograph on the internet, along with his e-mail address, phone number and home address and then hint that he has been investigated by the Police for certain criminal activity that tends to lead to vigilante mobs taking the law into their own hands? I wonder how amusing he would find it all then?

Or I could start talking about Mr Ian De-Lar who admits to using the Greenman account where threats were made to me and my mother and sister were named menacingly. I could start talking about where he lives with Karoline? I wonder if that would make Postey suddenly remember who these others were who used the account and sent the threats. Or Carla De-Lar? I wonder if revealing a few details about Postey's family will be enough to stop him getting involved? I doubt it though. He loves it all too much.

I could get even more personal with the information I have been able to find quite easily, but searching for your real mother is not really any of my business.

So from now on I'm going to fight fire with fire. If these tossers want to get really personal believe me I will embarrass the feck out of them constantly. If it sounds slightly intimidating well frankly my dear I couldn't give a damn. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and all that.
Back to top Go down

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:42 pm

Who said, "trust me I have met him and looked into his eyes".
Back to top Go down

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Who said, "Hi Tony. How would you like to join me and James for a spot of dinner to talk about the PASB and your role in it"?

"Just between us of course matey. Nobody else needs to know if you get where I'm coming from. I have recommended jolly Jack's, it's my favourite and all the staff know me there"
Back to top Go down

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Who said: "now listen here big boy, if you get the trust on side and get me the deal and enable me to make a fortune in property deals i'll give you a parking space and a seat on my lap in the director's box. Just make sure when you pick me up you stroke my knee all the way to the game sexy."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:07 pm

and the keys to the executive toilets lol!
Back to top Go down

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Who said "Last night I heard my mother singing a song, ooh eee chirpy chirpy cheep cheep. Woke up this morning and my mother was gone"
Back to top Go down

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Who said "Last night I heard my mother singing a song, ooh eee chirpy chirpy cheep cheep. Woke up this morning and my mother was gone"

See, that's the trouble with you Jock, yer just too middle of the road. jocolor
Back to top Go down

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
"
" Chirpy chirpy cheep cheep" that is one of snoop dog's finest! sunny
Back to top Go down

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Put it this way, I don't think it's Postey's ringtone.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Mike Greening obviously has forgotten who he is talking to...
Quote :
Hi Chris, the sad thing about some of these posts is that if someone wants to raise a contentious issue they often hide behind a pseudonym. I would have more effect if the had the courage to use their real names. Same thing occurs in the Herald. Regards another Mike
How ironical!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Mike Greening obviously has forgotten who he is talking to...
Quote :
Hi Chris, the sad thing about some of these posts is that if someone wants to raise a contentious issue they often hide behind a pseudonym. I would have more effect if the had the courage to use their real names. Same thing occurs in the Herald. Regards another Mike
How ironical!

lol! I saw that and didn't know if MG was taking the piss or if he was a grade 1 fucktard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess the author Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the author   Guess the author Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess the author
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next