Greenskin
Lord Tisdale
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:03 am

Could be one for the TV cameras - non-league team very likely to make it through to R2. But the nation doesn't deserve to be subjected to our shiteness twice in a couple of months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:45 am

I would have put these ties on the telly.

Grimsby vs. Scunthorpe
Wimbledon vs. Coventry
Oldham vs. Wolves

and then any of the non league at home to league clubs which includes Argyle of course.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:50 am

Is this the future?
The ground will be vacated in June 2013, as it has been sold to a housing developer. The sale of the Ground was aimed at helping to fund the building of a new 6,000-capacity ground to be built at Nunnery Way on the edge of Worcester, although due to poor negotiating by the incumbent board of directors, the sale of the ground failed to provide sufficient finances to pay for such a stadium.[1] On 30 January 2013, it was announced that Worcester would ground-share with Kidderminster Harriers at their Aggborough ground from the 2013–14 season.[2]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:55 pm

Looks like its going to be Lincoln..currently 2-0 against Worcester.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even their Grandstand is bigger then the mini-stand!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:19 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Looks like its going to be Lincoln..currently 2-0 against Worcester.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even their Grandstand is bigger then the mini-stand!!!!
I like Lincoln. Had a few good nights out there. Could be a lads weekender coming up.drunken 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:10 am

Pity the football will probably spoil it. Embarrassing Argyle................. unless you're an jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:16 am

For selfish reasons I'm glad it's Lincoln. Lincoln is travelling distance for me. Get a ticket and go early doors you can have a look round the castle and get a few bevvies in one of the many decent boozers around Lincoln.

They're not pulling up any trees in the conference this season so hopefully we can sneak past them, but it's going to be a close run thing giving our current form.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:39 am

We'll be lucky to get out of there with a draw, tis a decent little ground though and they will have good support on the day which will make it a great atmosphere with a possible upset on the cards, the upset being us not getting beat Shocked 
Reckon this could be a TV game.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
For selfish reasons I'm glad it's Lincoln. Lincoln is travelling distance for me. Get a ticket and go early doors  you can have a look round the castle and get a few bevvies in one of the many decent boozers around Lincoln.

They're not pulling up any trees in the conference this season so hopefully we can sneak past them, but it's going to be a close run thing giving our current form.
i'll see you there.

big dan mac bought me a beer the last time i went to sincil bank, i dont suppose mr brent will do the same, unless he loans me the drink of course!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
tis a decent little ground though
"decent little ground"?

Check out the details from this blog, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , taking careful note of the Co-op Stand, seating approximately a thousand more than the Brent Diddy Stand.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
"decent little ground"?

Check out the details from this blog, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , taking careful note of the Co-op Stand, seating approximately a thousand more than the Brent Diddy Stand.
See Post by Punchdrunk made at 9.55pm yesterday.Wakey Wakey.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:02 pm

we're lucky to get any sort of result anywhere!

lol! 

don't go to the magna carta pub last time I was in there we were asked to leave because we were football supporters affraid 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:05 pm

Fri 8th Nov AFC Wimbledon v Coventry City FA Cup 1st Round 19:45 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport
Sunday 10th November 2013 Bishop's Stortford v Northampton Town FA Cup 1st Round 14:00 ITV
Monday 11th November 2013 TBC BT Sport
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:05 pm

seem to recall jameson was abused on his last visit by some 14yr old kids
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:53 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
"decent little ground"?

See Post by Punchdrunk made at 9.55pm yesterday.Wakey Wakey.

As Jack's post was post Punchy's I thought a little negative reinforcement was appropriate while leaving the field open for one of your 'tards to point out that their stand holds nearly as many as Sid James.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:34 pm

pointed out by the king of tards himself.

sometimes you make me laugh, mostly i just feel pity
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:28 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Fri 8th Nov AFC Wimbledon v Coventry City FA Cup 1st Round 19:45 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport
Sunday 10th November 2013 Bishop's Stortford v Northampton Town FA Cup 1st Round 14:00 ITV
Monday 11th November 2013 TBC BT Sport

Mon 11th Nov Shortwood United v Port Vale FA Cup 1st Round 19:45 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 1 HD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:53 pm

At least we made it to the 1st round
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:56 pm

mcfry wrote:
At least we made it to the 1st round
Exactly.
Be bleddy thankful for that you ungrateful bastards...lets create another JB appreciation thread!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:57 pm

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FA Cup R1 Draw   FA Cup R1 Draw - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FA Cup R1 Draw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2