HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bates (m)hotel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
argyl3

argyl3

The Bates (m)hotel Empty
PostSubject: The Bates (m)hotel   The Bates (m)hotel EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:38 am

Word on the streets chaps is a certain Mr Ken Bates is being lined up to provide funding on the development however he is not interested in buying up the other operation (mothers) at all sadly. Can't see any profit in the club side apparently.
Back to top Go down

The Bates (m)hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bates (m)hotel   The Bates (m)hotel EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:27 am

With the benefit of hindsight if all this happened again I would fight tooth and nail for a trust run club, that is what we will become anyway and with the assets all gone the club will be dumped by Jimmy and his Goons as soon as you can say tidy profit. I wonder why Jimmy isn't funding this himself? Is it because he doesn't have any spare cash at all?
Back to top Go down

The Bates (m)hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bates (m)hotel   The Bates (m)hotel EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:33 am

watch how ken bates is seen as a good guy thats misunderstood now on the farm.

honestly, stayed tuned.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

The Bates (m)hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bates (m)hotel   The Bates (m)hotel EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:49 am

The endless precession of property developers looking to make a quick buck at the expense of the club just keeps on coming.

One day perhaps when all these parasites have finally slithered away, like the Pompey fans we'll be able to chant "we own our own club!"

BRENT OUT

Last edited by Freathy on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

The Bates (m)hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bates (m)hotel   The Bates (m)hotel EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:51 pm

argyl3 wrote:
Word on the streets chaps is a certain Mr Ken Bates is being lined up to provide funding on the development however he is not interested in buying up the other operation (mothers) at all sadly. Can't see any profit in the club side apparently.
Will liven things up if true.

Should I invest in popcorn now?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

The Bates (m)hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bates (m)hotel   The Bates (m)hotel EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Angry wrote:
watch how ken bates is seen as a good guy thats misunderstood now on the farm.

honestly, stayed tuned.

no need to it will happen
Back to top Go down

The Bates (m)hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bates (m)hotel   The Bates (m)hotel EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
argyl3 wrote:
Will liven things up if true.

Should I invest in popcorn now?
lol! Exactly my next question. Should I get extra popcorn provisions in? Pistachios are just as good, mind you.drunken 
Back to top Go down

The Bates (m)hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bates (m)hotel   The Bates (m)hotel EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Monkey Nuts
Back to top Go down

The Bates (m)hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bates (m)hotel   The Bates (m)hotel EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Monkey Nuts
Back to top Go down

The Bates (m)hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bates (m)hotel   The Bates (m)hotel EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Cashew nuts please popcorn 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

The Bates (m)hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bates (m)hotel   The Bates (m)hotel EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Peanuts please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bates (m)hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bates (m)hotel   The Bates (m)hotel Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bates (m)hotel
Page 1 of 1