VillageGreen
seadog
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

The Happy Argyle Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Happy Argyle Thread   The Happy Argyle Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:54 am

hairy j wrote:
We're up the Spion end bhey. I go down the other end for a stroll sometimes at half time.
I will be moving my seat as soon as possible. But on a happy note at least we don't sit near Mr sellout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Argyle Thread   The Happy Argyle Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:02 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Boycott???????      None of you go now and nobody has noticed.     At least the tutting has gone down in volume in your absence.      Oh, and they don't sell out of pasties.

Hairy forgot the shout "Ee don't wan it"  
What nobody on here goes? Thats right Sensi only people that frequent pasoti go to any matches at all but then Nikk pays for all the tickets, we aren't proper fans, wanker.
Don't forget to moan in a minute when everybody that you've wound up today replies.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Argyle Thread   The Happy Argyle Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:19 am

I go. And I pay for my ticket to get in. I'm seriously beginning to wonder why though. There's no atmosphere in the ground, no spark in the team, no entertainment and no hope off the pitch. And soon the weather will turn cold and wet to provide the perfect backdrop for yet another miserable feckin season where the only excitement comes from watching the results and desperately hoping there's two teams worse than we are.

At least soon I'll be able to ice skating instead.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Argyle Thread   The Happy Argyle Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:02 pm

It's more the vocal anti-justabouteverything at all that don't attend. Rickler in particular has no excuse not to go. It would only cost him about £45,000 to attend every home game and frankly, it's a disgrace that he doesn't go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Argyle Thread   The Happy Argyle Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Happy Argyle Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2