+2
Lord Tisdale
Flat_Track_Bully
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Team changes for Excretia Empty
PostSubject: Team changes for Excretia   Team changes for Excretia EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 pm

After the Accrington match Sheridan appeared to be suggesting that he was going to change things round with the starting 11. He has promised this before. Now however he appears to be backtracking (again!).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"I’m sticking by players and believing in players, and hopefully the time will come when they’ll prove to me that I’m making the right decisions".

Will be disappointed if we see the same front 6 starting that we've had for the last 3 matches. Morgan/Reid/Alessandra/Boco/Hourihane/Bencherif has been the combo for the last 3 games, all against distinctly modest opposition (even by the standards of this league), and they've created 0 goals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Team changes for Excretia   Team changes for Excretia EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:22 pm

The only change they really need would be a clean nappy cos when the mighty Reds get at them they will shit themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team changes for Excretia   Team changes for Excretia EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
The only change they really need would be a clean nappy cos when the mighty Reds get at them they will shit themselves.
The mighty reds? God give me strength, you deluded East Db'n, slack-jawed, frog-eyed, dunagree wearing hillbillie.alien 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team changes for Excretia   Team changes for Excretia EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Tis has the full home and away kits, socks n all, the shitty tracksuit, bench coat and boxer shorts. He's promised not to change his boxers until his mob have realised they're full potential i.e. 11th in the conference south in front of 785 at Sid James Park.
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Team changes for Excretia   Team changes for Excretia EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Tis has the full home and away kits, socks n all, the shitty tracksuit, bench coat and boxer shorts. He's promised not to change his boxers until his mob have realised they're full potential i.e. 11th in the conference south in front of 785 at Sid James Park.
How hurtful!

These Argyle fans have teeth! (Although one suspects they are soaking in detol beside the bed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team changes for Excretia   Team changes for Excretia EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:52 pm

Sturtz wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
How hurtful!

These Argyle fans have teeth! (Although one suspects they are soaking in detol beside the bed)

And some on here are quite capable of giving you a nasty suck.
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: Team changes for Excretia   Team changes for Excretia EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Sturtz wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
How hurtful!

More nonsense from dental dogends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team changes for Excretia   Team changes for Excretia EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
After the Accrington match Sheridan appeared to be suggesting that he was going to change things round with the starting 11. He has promised this before. Now however he appears to be backtracking (again!).

"I’m sticking by players and believing in players, and hopefully the time will come when they’ll prove to me that I’m making the right decisions".

Will be disappointed if we see the same front 6 starting that we've had for the last 3 matches. Morgan/Reid/Alessandra/Boco/Hourihane/Bencherif has been the combo for the last 3 games, all against distinctly modest opposition (even by the standards of this league), and they've created 0 goals.
Maybe when we are in the conference south because that's about the level of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team changes for Excretia   Team changes for Excretia EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:

"The budget I've got, I couldn't care less I have a contract. They can sack me if they don't like it."
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Team changes for Excretia   Team changes for Excretia EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:25 pm

So it's Reid and Morgan up front again is it? give me strength! - just hope Artur has one of his Joe Hart moments tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Team changes for Excretia   Team changes for Excretia EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:01 am

Sturtz wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
How hurtful!

You wait 'till the super duper spangly HHP dentist opens in the Debmport End - the Forza Nerds will be queuing hundreds deep for root canal and four-unit bridge treatment at half-time - before attacking the the away end to brush up on home economics in the school and playing sardines in the alley at full-time. Happy Days.pig 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team changes for Excretia   Team changes for Excretia Empty

Back to top Go down

Team changes for Excretia
Page 1 of 1