Gareth Nicholson
Moist_Von_Lipwig
akagreengull
Tgwu
Dougie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:38 am

Yea Man wrote:
Royal Mail are a complete bag of shite, privatising it might actually improve it.

Post that arrives around 3pm, post that arrives damaged, post that arrives a week after being posted despite being posted first class, post not arriving the next day despite paying extra for next day special delivery.

Feck Royal Mail, privatise it.
Nothing to disagree with there, YM. I regularly get my mail around 16:00 - 17:00, FFS, and either soaking wet or opened or in bits. To add, usually delivered by a scruffy bastard with an attitude.

How many times have I asked him not to cut through the garden because it sends the dog bonkers. He still does it. Next time my dog will be waiting for the bastard, in the garden.Very Happy 

Or I may have to beat him myself with a stick, because according to ss68 (still haven't replied to my PM's) I'm a thug.
Back to top Go down

The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:42 am

Jello wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Royal Mail are a complete bag of shite, privatising it might actually improve it.

Post that arrives around 3pm, post that arrives damaged, post that arrives a week after being posted despite being posted first class, post not arriving the next day despite paying extra for next day special delivery.

Nothing to disagree with there, YM. I regularly get my mail around 16:00 - 17:00, FFS,  and either soaking wet or opened or in bits. To add, usually delivered by a scruffy bastard with an attitude.

How many times have I asked him not to cut through the garden because it sends the dog bonkers. He still does it. Next time my dog will be waiting for the bastard, in the garden.Very Happy 

Or I may have to beat him myself with a stick, because according to ss68 (still haven't replied to my PM's) I'm a thug.
Rastus, i never said you were a thug, just a sad deluded tw@t!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:44 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Jello wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Nothing to disagree with there, YM. I regularly get my mail around 16:00 - 17:00, FFS,  and either soaking wet or opened or in bits. To add, usually delivered by a scruffy bastard with an attitude.

Rastus, i never said you were a thug, just a sad deluded tw@t!
Your reply to me when I posted I was in the big bank against Excretia with some old work chums.............

"were two of your mates raz, chelsea head hunter or biffens bridge, by any chance" Sleep 

Cleary, clearly connotations of thuggery, do you not agree? Do you want to change your story again? Or continue to be an ignorant cnut who clearly has no idea of who I am. Instead, sadly, you have fallen into the ATD trap of eyeing every new poster with suspicioin and opening your fat slimy mouth without knowing any facts what-so-ever.

So ss68, Explain to ATD, here, now why you think I'm this rastus, Paul Thomas character? and what evidence you have to back up your claim.

The floor is yours............................

PS: ATD, you better get the popcorn out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:58 am

You're taking to long. That's never a good sign for the defence. Clearly you're struglling. Back it up or feckin shut up.

I'm off to bed now because I have been on call all night. I'l deal with you later (oh no, another thuggish euphemism) Mods mods, may the lord smite me.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:05 am

Jello wrote:
You're taking to long. That's never a good sign for the defence. Clearly you're struglling. Back it up or feckin shut up.

I'm off to bed now because I have been on call all night. I'l deal with you later (oh no, another thuggish euphemism) Mods mods, may the lord smite me.Very Happy 
Raz, i did'nt know kfc kept their staff on call? i'm just off out now for my sas training then a spot of lunch with dave and nick at no ten xx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:11 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Jello wrote:

Raz, i did'nt know kfc kept their staff on call? i'm just off out now for my sas training then a spot of lunch with dave and nick at no ten xx.
God this is so fukin tedious.

If you know that jello is Paul Thomas please provide the evidence - if you prefer contact a mod via pm - as he is banned from this site.

If you don't have the evidence, shut the fuk up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:04 pm

knecht wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Jello wrote:

If you know that jello is Paul Thomas please provide the evidence - if you prefer contact a mod via pm - as he is banned from this site.

if you had evidence you would do fvck all sweetheart, you're a gutless troll apologist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
knecht wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Jello wrote:

if you had evidence you would do fvck all sweetheart, you're a gutless troll apologist.
Thought not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:18 pm

knecht wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
knecht wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Jello wrote:

Thought not.
Lets be honest what would you do? say he's misunderstood we don't get his humour thats your usual troll line,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Lets be honest what would you do? say he's misunderstood we don't get his humour thats your usual troll line,

What my personal view is is less important than the "rules" of this site. For example, I don't "get" your style of posting but that hasn't led to any action being taken. Your posts have been moderated by me and the other mods the same as we have moderated anyone else. There was a decision made that PT is permanently banned. That was taken before I became a mod. I have seen lots of reasons to maintain that ban.

I am one person in an admin team. My vote carries no more or less weight than anyone else's.

When jello first came on here he was put through the usual ring of fire to prove himself. It happens to lots of newbies (except, strangely, those who toe the party line on here). He has done nothing wrong. He is a poster who has clearly been around similar sites. He seems at ease. Who knows who he is? Does it matter unless he's clearly out to troll - and I've seen no evidence of that yet. Until then he's as welcome as anyone else - even the likes of you and me.

You clearly don't have any evidence. Have a nice evening.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:01 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Dougie wrote:
ps every time he mentions pensions I can't help think about a public asset being given tacit consent to be hived off to a very very rich mans and the very very rich mans wife pension fund.  At the same time I switch off totally.
That's funny, cos I had exactly the same thought, but instead of switching off I quickly revert to what can only be described as furious masturbation.

FURIOUS.
Privitisation gives you the horn does it?  
Nah, tbh it's my stock response to most things.
Yeah, same as me, funny that, have you been reading my diary?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:12 pm

Classic. Been there myself jello. Suffered = Scrappy Doo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:12 pm

hairy j wrote:
Don't you fukin start!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:06 pm

hairy j wrote:
you equal cvnt, cvnt.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:43 pm

He's now supporting his own Herald piece-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read the comments by supernoodle and then Master_Baker, then look at the ID of Master_Baker and yes you've guessed it, its our very own President Greenman Laughing 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Supernoodle wrote:
I don't think the media paints teachers or firefighters as lazy ! i also think the populous is behind them because they do an essential "and good" job! you on the other hand deliver mail. you dont save lives or develop minds. using others whose jobs & situations that are nothing like your own in this ill thought out rant is pathetic ! your just lorry drivers "like me" and people that walk the streets putting paper in the correct "sometimes" doors! you didnt train at college nor do you put your life on the line daily to deliver mail! if you don't want/like your job walk away ! your not entitled to it! there's plenty of people out there willing to do it ! so fed up of this union and its tactics! reality check other than posties and there family's nobody else gives a s~~t ! if and when you strike i will just use another company ! your monopoly days are long gone my friend!
Master_Baker/ Webb/ Spooner/ Deep Throat/ Riddler wrote:
A clueless comment. Have you seen the papers? Every working person is being smashed. If they beat the Posties then the rest of us have no chance. A great piece (written by me)
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Classic.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:09 pm

He puts me off left wing politics and trade unions. I can't stand Micheal Gove but the jibe about the driving test is pathetic. It wouldn't be so bad but one of his real mates is a millionaire banker and Chairman of an NHS which is trying to weaken its workers terms and conditions and someone who has taken publicly owed land and dumped into his fat cat pension fund.

Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:14 pm

How does this fit in with the workers on zero hours contracts employed by hoteliers, fast food outlets and cinemas. Will he be calling for a boycott on employers using these contracts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:15 pm

I did force myself to read his pathetic rallying cry........he's no Winston Churchill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Perhaps he should be more concerned on how Osborne's best man manage to buy £50 million worth of shares
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:57 pm

Excellent spot, Chem sunny 

Dougie wrote:
He puts me off left wing politics and trade unions.
Ah but Dougie, he told us himself that he's forgotten more than any of us know about trade unions, so he must be right.

Seriously, though, he's giving the rest of us an even worse name than the Tories have already achieved. I've known people who'd suggest he was a plant deliberately designed to do that.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
He's now supporting his own Herald piece-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read the comments by supernoodle and then Master_Baker, then look at the ID of Master_Baker and yes you've guessed it, its our very own President Greenman Laughing 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Supernoodle wrote:
I don't think the media paints teachers or firefighters as lazy ! i also think the populous is behind them because they do an essential "and good" job! you on the other hand deliver mail. you dont save lives or develop minds. using others whose jobs & situations that are nothing like your own in this ill thought out rant is pathetic ! your just lorry drivers "like me" and people that walk the streets putting paper in the correct "sometimes" doors! you didnt train at college nor do you put your life on the line daily to deliver mail! if you don't want/like your job walk away ! your not entitled to it! there's plenty of people out there willing to do it ! so fed up of this union and its tactics! reality check other than posties and there family's nobody else gives a s~~t ! if and when you strike i will just use another company ! your monopoly days are long gone my friend!
Master_Baker/ Webb/ Spooner/ Deep Throat/ Riddler wrote:
A clueless comment. Have you seen the papers? Every working person is being smashed. If they beat the Posties then the rest of us have no chance. A great piece (written by me)
PMSLOL
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Royal mail are crap we get our post in the middle of the afternoon ffs it needs a good shake up.The postpersons who actually do the work will be fine,the dead wood management and the legions of union reps will now be shitting themselves, still can't be to harsh, my 750 quids worth of shares are now worth over a grand!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:35 pm

I agree with the bit about the management and unions but do you really think it will be any better in the hands of private ownership?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Lol. Really riding the wave of public opinion as usual.

He's just a prat who can't be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across   The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The President speaks and he's really determined to get his point across
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next