The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help Save Kettering Town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Help Save Kettering Town Empty
PostSubject: Help Save Kettering Town   Help Save Kettering Town EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:24 pm

Have the Farm got it buckets out for this one yet, good publicity for them

Help Save Kettering Town

Quote Bristol web site

As some of you may know kettering town were given a winding up order last week, they have appealed against it and now need help from football fans across the country to raise enough funds to ensure there 141 year old club doesn't go down the hoop. a donation of as little as 50p could make the difference and no pledges will be collected en less there target is reached.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Help Save Kettering Town   Help Save Kettering Town EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:41 pm

must be something in the rushden/irthlingborough water. lesson : dont take on a lease at nene park
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Help Save Kettering Town   Help Save Kettering Town EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Nene Park was a nice little compact ground set in a superb park containing the only Doc Marten's seconds shop in the country. They also had quite a large supporter's bar integral to the stand.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Help Save Kettering Town   Help Save Kettering Town EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:50 pm

but every team thats played there has been wound up. was cheap to watch conference football there when r&d played there, £9 for main stand
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Help Save Kettering Town   Help Save Kettering Town EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:41 am

knecht wrote:
Nene Park was a nice little compact ground set in a superb park containing the only Doc Marten's seconds shop in the country. They also had quite a large supporter's bar integral to the stand.
yes i recall my one visit there i thought it a decent ground, pity the main backer pulled out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help Save Kettering Town   Help Save Kettering Town EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:43 am

Elias wrote:
knecht wrote:
yes i recall my one visit there i thought it a decent ground, pity the main backer pulled out
What sort of owner would set a club up like that only to walk out and leave them to fail?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Help Save Kettering Town   Help Save Kettering Town EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:22 pm

one whose boots were made for walking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Save Kettering Town   Help Save Kettering Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Save Kettering Town
Page 1 of 1