Lord Tisdale
Czarcasm
Elias
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

God save the Queen  Empty
PostSubject: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Baby boy ! bet that woman who told the world that kate had said 'daughter' is looking pretty foolish tonight.

won a few quid on the baby being a boy..........hope its called james or henry then im quids in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Ring out, wild bells, to the wild sky,
The flying cloud, the the sweaty night;
A prince is come into the light;
Ring out, wild bells for our lord & majesty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:46 pm

knecht wrote:
Ring out, wild bells, to the wild sky,
The flying cloud, the the sweaty night;
A prince is come into the light;
Ring out, wild bells for our lord & majesty.

Or shrug apathetically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:54 pm

I'd like them to call it Adolf. That'd be great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:04 pm

I think he should be called something after the Mandellas on the basis that one dies and one is born. How about Winnie? I'm with you Jock on this one. Actually apathetic seems a bit too enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Tyler, Mason or Tyrone.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tyler, Mason or Tyrone.

Jason, Shirley.

Yes, apathetic doesn't really convey the level of disdain I feel for the media frenzy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:16 pm

It's mental how many people do give a shit though. I thought all that doffing your cap stuff was a thing of the past.

How many women are posting congratulations on Facebook ffs! I don't really understand it myself but if it makes them happy and feel part of it good luck to them I suppose.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:58 pm

If you are a female over 60 and have no family the Royals make a good substitute. You can have pictures of the Grandchildren on the mantlepiece just like everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:08 am

It does amaze me just how many people love being 'subjects' rather than 'citizens'. According to Cameron, we are witnessing the history of our nation. It's lucky the couple recently got their house refurbished to the tune of £1m from taxpayers - we wouldn't want little lizard child growing up in a ramshackle hut.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's an apartment - with 21 rooms.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:17 am

A good name would be 'spunge' or maybe 'scrounger'.

This is going to be all over the 'news' for a couple of days now, which drives me mad. In other child related news today some proper journalists have discovered that 94 children were killed in US Drone strikes in Pakistan between 2006 and 2009. Unfortunately the mainstream media don't seem to have found any space for this story. I suppose some posh bird popping out another benefit scrounger is more important news.

Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:22 am

According to the BBC news, the thunder and lightning yesterday might not have been a coincidence.

See, I've been right for years - it was the spaceships landing to greet the arrival'of the uber overlord of the intergalactic shape shifting reptillians.

The Onion's always worth a read during big MEDIA events.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:25 am

if god saves the queen, tynan scores the rebound
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:50 am

I'm glad you lot think the same as me on this. All I heard yesterday was how happy Brits would be with this news and what an excellent day it was! Then some posh royal commentator would come on with a name like Tristam Archibald Clanginton-Symthe and inform me on what a momentous day it was.

GET fecked

We still gotta go to work, pay bills and struggle on. Another scrounger of my taxes is born, wonderful.

PS I'm not really a fan of the royals in case you didn't guess....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Just what we need - another Windsor Boy.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:19 pm

Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk and Nooooooooool are pleased to announce the birth of baby Fes a brother for Fil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:21 pm

i reckon it took some squeezing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Very nicely done.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
I'm glad you lot think the same as me on this. All I heard yesterday was how happy Brits would be with this news and what an excellent day it was! Then some posh royal commentator would come on with a name like Tristam Archibald Clanginton-Symthe and inform me on what a momentous day it was.

GET fecked

We still gotta go to work, pay bills and struggle on. Another scrounger of my taxes is born, wonderful.

PS I'm not really a fan of the royals in case you didn't guess....

There was some toff type person on Radio5live harking on about how good it is for the UK and that it was history in the making blah-blah-blah.

Who cares that these Royals have another child in their ranks. By the time it makes King,it could be at the same age as Charlie Boy is now,or older ?.

The Americans [well,some anyway] seem to love this story - can't we ship the entire Royal lot over to the USA,i'm sure they would be welcomed with open arms - and if Scotland does break from the UK next year,will they appoint their own Royal Family to replace the Germanic one they have now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:43 pm

I think if the Queen abdicated now to give Charles a few years and then Charles abdicated so that William could take over as a youngish man then the monarchy might change for the better, but it aint gonna happen.

Charles is 64 now and the Queen doesn't show too many signs of popping her clogs anytime soon so in all probablity he's going to be in his 70's before he gets his ass on the throne.

William is 31 now and again will most likely be around 50 before he's King and would be expected to live for a good many years which will mean young George will be around the same age as his father was when he becomes King.

William and Harry do seem more modern and with it so I do think the monarchy will change when he reigns but it's the remaining years of Elizabeth and then Charles which will be more of the same blood-sucking take whatever they can get for a good few years yet.

The Yanks love the royal family but they wouldn't be willing to pay them their millions every year in exchange for a few public appearances which is a damn shame.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:00 am

charles' reign is likely to be very short indeed, possibly shortest for 250 years (excluding edward 8th abdication).
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:09 am

every other one has missed for various reasons, counting KE8 as a miss. KE7 had an older brother who died. So Charles may never assume the throne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God save the Queen    God save the Queen  Empty

Back to top Go down

God save the Queen
Page 1 of 1