Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is.....

Go down 
+4
seadog
Tringreen
Mapperley, darling
Han Solos Other Ship
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pepsipete

pepsipete

And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is.....   And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:10 am

Which Party did he represent?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is.....   And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:26 am

pepsipete wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/results/constituency/e36.stm

The fuckwit managed to lose nearly 50% of the Labour vote from the previous election. lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is.....   And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:35 am

Czarcasm wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

The fuckwit managed to lose nearly 50% of the Labour vote from the previous election. lol! 
That take some doing lol! 

He only got about the same amount of votes as the BNP and Mebyon Kernow candidates added together! That's a bunch of racist knuckle-draggers and lunatics who want Cornwall cut adrift from Devon and carrots accepted as legal tender.

Way to go Jameson cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is.....   And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:21 am

Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

That take some doing lol! 

He only got about the same amount of votes as the BNP and Mebyon Kernow candidates added together! That's a bunch of racist knuckle-draggers and lunatics who want Cornwall cut adrift from Devon and carrots accepted as legal tender.

Way to go Jameson cheers 
Very Happy 

Quote :
Once upon a time there was a Labour vote here, based on the industrial communities of the clay country to the north of St Austell. That was long ago lost to the Penhaligon effect back in the 1970s. There’s little sign that Labour’s unimpressive Lee Jameson will win it back. Jameson seems keener on mourning an obscure football team in a Devonian city or helping the hapless Jude Robinson in Camborne and Redruth than campaigning in St Austell and Newquay. What’s left of the Labour vote is soft but where will it head?
http://cornishzetetics.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/st-austell-and-newquay-do-we-turkeys.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is.....   And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

The figures say a drop of 6.6% actually....but hey don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

I'm surprised he got that many.....doesn't do that well on PASALB.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is.....   And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:09 pm

ZYPH wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

The figures say a drop of 6.6% actually....but hey don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

He polled 7.2 % of the total vote.

In 2005 the labour candidate polled 13.8% of the total vote. TOTAL being the key.

Therefore almost half ( that's 50%) of the people who voted Labour in 2005, failed to do so in 2010.

Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is.....   And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:07 pm

It'll be interesting to see how many votes Tudor Evans has managed to lose the Labour Party with his HHP maneuvering and the planning shenanigans. I've voted Labour all my life - sometimes with a sigh - especially in more recent times - but I've hung in there. All I can say is never again will my cross go in that box. This whole thing has been the final nail in the coffin for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is.....   And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

He polled 7.2 % of the total vote.

In 2005 the labour candidate polled 13.8% of the total vote. TOTAL being the key.

Therefore almost half ( that's 50%) of the people who voted Labour in 2005, failed to do so in 2010.

Rolling Eyes 

3386 votes....down by 6.6% from last time = 3386x106.6= 3609.

You cannot half a %age and come up with a total....you can only match votes then and now and then workout a percentage ?

Trouble is my maths were learnt with a slate & chalk....just replaced the abacus, so if i'm wrong that's my excuse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is.....   And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:02 pm

In terms of share of the vote jameson was almost half the total of his predecessor then ZYPH.

He's still a feckin moron who has more chance of winning miss world than becoming an MP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is.....   And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is..... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Greenjock wrote:
In terms of share of the vote jameson was almost half the total of his predecessor then ZYPH.

He's still a feckin moron who has more chance of winning miss world than becoming an MP.

Miss World hasn't fallen that low I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is.....   And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And todays unintentionally funny thread title on the farm is.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2