Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And so Man United have the title

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

And so Man United have the title Empty
PostSubject: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Final score is Arsenal 1 Manchester City 0.

Gotta say I am pleased. Just goes to show that money, foreign players and manager, doesn't always win. United now 7 points clear at the top of the league, and its deserved.

Baloteli sent off, such a plonker.

Arsenal doing very well lately, stuck by their manager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Shut up Cobi lol! Smile lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Shut up Cobi lol! Smile lol!

A United hater...plenty around...just because their the best team in the country Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Block4Green wrote:
Gotta say I am pleased. Just goes to show that money, foreign players and manager, doesn't always win. United now 7 points clear at the top of the league, and its deserved

Too right; after all, Man Utd never spend money on players, never sign overseas players, and don't have a high-profile Manager.

Not like you to say something dumb, Cobi lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Stop abusing Newell on twitter Cobi lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Stop abusing Newell on twitter Cobi lol!

Sorry Mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:48 pm

I did find your post to him asking about the superfan image quite funny! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Well at least it pleased somebody. Just after I said that he decided to follow me lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Block4Green wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Well at least it pleased somebody. Just after I said that he decided to follow me lol.

He's stalking you now lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

He's stalking you now lol!

He was the one who approached me on friday. And I did notice him stare at me as I purchased my burger king, perhaps Webby wouldn't let him have another lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:27 pm

If you really wanna p*ss him off just post up the reason why ATD was formed. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Man Utd paid:
£20million for Anderson..
£18million for De Gea..
£30million for Berbatov..
£25million for Rooney..
£30million for Ferdinand..
£20million for Nani..
£18million for Carrick..
£16million for Valencia..
£7.4million for Bebe..
£16million for Young..
£16million for Jones..
£10million for Smalling..

Not like they havent spent any money is it

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Monti,

I'd never added up how much Manure had spent. No
I don't follow EPL at all, not even MOTD. clown
They are all plastic, especially Hansen from Thunderbirds, Lawrenson from any B&W horrow movie (Twilight Zone) - past his sell-by date), and Walkers Crispman. albino

All I know is that we don't have the best League in the world and all the "best" players are foreign. Don't see any Brits in the overseas Leagues and that is why UK Teams struggle internationally.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:39 am

In the 10 seasons from 2000 Manure spent 407 million on transfers but recouped 258 million meaning a net spend of 149 million or an average of 14.9 million per season, the price of one half decent player at that level. Seeing as they generate all their own money that is a pretty modest spend against their vast turnover. In comparison in just one season Chelsea had a net spend of 158 million in the 2003-4 season alone, add on the other seasons in that period and what they have spent hiring and firing managers and it makes Man United's spending look trivial in comparison. Man City of course have taken spending to a whole new level.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:09 am

Man Utd have won the title with arguably one of their worst sides for years (the company I work for have a box at OT and the MD is a regular and thinks they are poor). The Premiership also seems a poorer league, which is backed up by the English sides' performances in Europe (can anyone see Chelsea beating Barca?). The turning point was the return of Scholes (much as I dislike the dirty little fecker)- Utd's consistency since his return (11 wins and a draw) has seen them surge ahead, whilst squabbling City have been anything but.

Balotelli's performance yesterday was a disgrace and Mancini seems to have finally given upon him- telling the press he won't play again this season and will 'probably' be sold in the summer.

Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:19 pm

2 weeks is a long time in football isn't it Cobi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so Man United have the title   And so Man United have the title Empty

Back to top Go down

And so Man United have the title
Page 1 of 1