Herald poll on HHP

Go down 
+2
PlymptonPilgrim
shonbo
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Herald poll on HHP  Empty
PostSubject: Herald poll on HHP    Herald poll on HHP  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Herald poll on HHP    Herald poll on HHP  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Just updated Fridays Poll story
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Herald poll on HHP    Herald poll on HHP  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:07 pm

Just looked at that and it said that I'd already voted.

I hadn't.

Bit odd that.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Herald poll on HHP    Herald poll on HHP  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:10 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Just looked at that and it said that I'd already voted.

I hadn't.

Bit odd that.
I was just about to say it is worthless as didn't ask me to log in before voting, opening up to multi-abuse
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Herald poll on HHP    Herald poll on HHP  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:21 pm

just voted no here and now 51% YES 49%NO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald poll on HHP    Herald poll on HHP  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:13 pm

So its 51/49  roughly 50/50 meanwhile the trumped up rigged pasoti poll had it at around 80 per cent in favour, probably due to fatty and his chums each having dozens of multis, said it before and say it again, theyre all as bent as a nine bob note over there.
And this proves it.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Herald poll on HHP    Herald poll on HHP  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:20 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
So its 51/49  roughly 50/50 meanwhile the trumped up rigged pasoti poll had it at around 80 per cent in favour, probably due to fatty and his chums each having dozens of multis, said it before and say it again, theyre all as bent as a nine bob note over there.
And this proves it.
Devil's Advocate: this is a Plymouth poll (Herald readers) rather than an Argyle fans poll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald poll on HHP    Herald poll on HHP  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:36 pm

GreenSam wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
And this proves it.
Devil's Advocate: this is a Plymouth poll (Herald readers) rather than an Argyle fans poll.

Devil's Advocate: who said Argyle fans don't read the 'erald and 'erald readers don't read PASOTI ?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Herald poll on HHP    Herald poll on HHP  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:44 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
And this proves it.
Devil's Advocate: who said Argyle fans don't read the 'erald and 'erald readers don't read PASOTI ?
All I'm suggesting by it is that your non-Argyle supporting Plymouth local may be more likely to vote against than your average Argyle fan. Which I can entirely understand as the access road will be havoc for the park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald poll on HHP    Herald poll on HHP  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:07 pm

GreenSam wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
And this proves it.
All I'm suggesting by it is that your non-Argyle supporting Plymouth local may be more likely to vote against than your average Argyle fan. Which I can entirely understand as the access road will be havoc for the park.

All i'm suggesting is that your average Argyle fan may be more likely to vote against the development than your non Argyle supporting 'erald reader who hasn't got a clue what's going on at HHP, nor gives a toss.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Herald poll on HHP    Herald poll on HHP  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Fair enough, two sides to every story.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Herald poll on HHP    Herald poll on HHP  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Love the fact that the Herald's 'news story' says that the poll has revealed 79% in favour, while the actual poll itself shows on 49% in favour!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Herald poll on HHP    Herald poll on HHP  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:53 pm

I see on Pasoti "Interyerman" advises folk not to pay attention to the Herald poll as he distrusts the integrity of the voting system! not like the countless polls that have been rigged by fatboy and his chums on Pasoti?  Is this guy for real !
They really are a bunch of choppers over there in the land of the blind
cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald poll on HHP    Herald poll on HHP  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:09 am

No amount of polling can hide the fact that Brent is raping the club for its assets and is being aided and abetted by fans wishing silly hats and titles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herald poll on HHP    Herald poll on HHP  Empty

Back to top Go down

Herald poll on HHP
Page 1 of 1