PlymptonPilgrim
Han Solos Other Ship
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:59 pm

akagreengull wrote:
feck,shite,bollocks,arse,crap,garbage, trash,manure, tosh,shit, arse,bollocks,horseshit,crap,bastards.
Couldnt put it better myself Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:02 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
2005/2006 season...

Plymouth Argyle - mid table safety in the 2nd tier of English football
Fleetwood Town - scraped a runners up spot in the Northern Premier League Division 1

FFS Brent spend some bloody money
He can't, it'll affect his and the wifes pocket money.

If this is what self sufficient is all about then he can stick it up his arse.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:07 pm

I see were 2nd from bottom, start as we mean to go on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Brent is getting such an easy ride it's unbelievable, he could market himself as shit that doesn't stick to blankets and still people would make excuses for the skid marks! He is bumbling along making millions and people say it could always be worse, it can and will be when we get relegated to the conference, this has got to stop now, don't blame Shezza, don't blame Reid blame the profiteering banker that has no interest in a football club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:59 pm

I wonder if his lip was quivering today?

It'll soon be time for another rousing rendition of we're trying our best, we're trying our beeeeeeeest, we're Plymouth Argyle we're trying our best.

Trust in Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I wonder if his lip was quivering today?

It'll soon be time for another rousing rendition of we're trying our best, we're trying our beeeeeeeest, we're Plymouth Argyle we're trying our best.

Trust in Brent.
 Give it another defeat in the next game, a statement from propaganda minister Webb and Bobs your Uncle.
Makes me sick
Back to top Go down
CallyGreen

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Glad to see that we've started the season in such style and we're making such a determined attempt to make a spot in the bottom two "Fortress Argo". Still, at least we'll all be able to go skating! Hurrah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm

CallyGreen wrote:
Glad to see that we've started the season in such style and we're making such a determined attempt to make a spot in the bottom two "Fortress Argo". Still, at least we'll all be able to go skating! Hurrah!
 Welcome to ATD, a small Island of Sanity in this current mess
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Whatever happened to the, 'In Shezza we trust' mantra ? Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:23 pm

The manager cant be blamed, Look what he is being forced to work with. Brent and the board are to blame
Back to top Go down
Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:52 am

Centre half’s to blame for both goals, lack of understanding between both

Numerous occasions where both or neither went for ball

Midfield was non-existent until subs came on

Cole should not be faulted for either goal

Berry had a mare!!!

Blackman showed more promise when pushed into midfield

Hourahine and Blizzard (donkey derby)

Reid played duelling statues with Ryan Cresswell and lost

Morgan and Alessandra only players to show any get up and go rest mediocre.

1 Game and I’m wondering why did I buy season ticket sorry membership.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:02 am

You have to laugh [or cry]. After the fine showing by the team against Birmingham City,Argyle go back to normal against Fleetwood Town.

It looks like it could be another long old season again,with nothing to shout about at the end of it ??.

I know it's early days,but a losing habit is not good for any of us..

Sheridan really needs to get this team playing [league games] and the sooner the better.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:24 am

[quote="Snake Eyes"]Centre half’s to blame for both goals, lack of understanding between both

Numerous occasions where both or neither went for ball

Midfield was non-existent until subs came on

Cole should not be faulted for either goal

Berry had a mare!!!

Blackman showed more promise when pushed into midfield

Hourahine and Blizzard (donkey derby)

Reid played duelling statues with Ryan Cresswell and lost

Morgan and Alessandra only players to show any get up and go rest mediocre.

1 Game and I’m wondering why did I buy season ticket sorry membership.

[/quote

But ....Sheridan said that Berry was the best player ???
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:28 am

akagreengull wrote:
feck,shite,bollocks,arse,crap,garbage, trash,manure, tosh,shit, arse,bollocks,horseshit,crap,bastards.
I agree yesterday was the worst I have seen argyle play for many years. If you are going to play the short corner then get it right. Don't go giving the ball away which then creates there goal.FFS

If we carry on with this form we are well and truly fecked. Why oh why did I let my brother talk me into buying a season ticket Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 am

I wonder if we'll hear my favourite all time chant again soon...

We're Plymouth Argyle
We're trying our best

Go forza merde!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:57 am

Freathy wrote:

We're Plymouth Argyle
We're trying our best

Go forza merde!!!!!
That has got to be the most cringeworthy chant I have ever heard at a match Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Freathy wrote:

We're Plymouth Argyle
We're trying our best

Go forza merde!!!!!
That has got to be the most cringeworthy chant I have ever heard at a match Laughing 
 And Tyler Harvey is the messiah and the next Wayne Rooney, while Luke McCormick is god
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:37 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
2005/2006 season...

Plymouth Argyle - mid table safety in the 2nd tier of English football
Fleetwood Town - scraped a runners up spot in the Northern Premier League Division 1

FFS Brent spend some bloody money
Played Exmouth in the early eighties,semi final of the FA Vase.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Freathy wrote:

We're Plymouth Argyle
We're trying our best

Go forza merde!!!!!
an absolute disgrace for supporters to even consider chanting it let alone actually doing it.

BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:32 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
I agree yesterday was the worst I have seen argyle play for many years. If you are going to play the short corner then get it right. Don't go giving the ball away which then creates there goal.FFS

If we carry on with this form we are well and truly fecked. Why oh why did I let my brother talk me into buying a season ticket Evil or Very Mad
A True Aviva ! jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:53 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Can I apologise to Sufferedsince68 and Rickler on one note after the debate we had the other week- I was wrong, this is going be another relegation battle. And I'm not sure the budget is wholly at fault either.
one day sam you will learn those who think argyle are a shambles are usually correct.

'argyle always let you down'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:41 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Can I apologise to Sufferedsince68 and Rickler on one note after the debate we had the other week- I was wrong, this is going be another relegation battle. And I'm not sure the budget is wholly at fault either.
 Respect for seeing things from our point of view, Kudos

Not sure about the budget though:tongue:
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:04 pm

Left at half time - albeit a bit of a dodgy tummy at fault - but I would have felt worse if I'd stayed. I'm not sure that my delicate stomach can take any more of this - but I'm hopeful that it will improve????? Bloody hope so and glad I didn't get a season ticket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:07 pm

mannameadbabe wrote:
Left at half time - albeit a bit of a dodgy tummy at fault - but I would have felt worse if I'd stayed.  I'm not sure that my delicate stomach can take any more of this - but I'm hopeful that it will improve?????  Bloody hope so and glad I didn't get a season ticket.
 Me too, is it just me or do the season ticket seats tend to look down their noses at us POTD fans (even though we have subsidised them for years)?
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:29 pm

I do wonder Punchy - but I don't give a toss - I think it's rather fun to leave PAFC guessing as to what it's revenue stream may be....... and I'd rather pay more on the day and make the judgment as to whether it's worth the investment on a match by match basis. Jeez I could be buying some lovely Double Wear make up from Estee Lauder for just about the same amount as I pay to see this shite

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 nil down after 12 mins   2 nil down after 12 mins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2 nil down after 12 mins
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next