AuthorMessage

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:25 pm

Cheerio
bye BYE Tiger-Say-Good-Bye-
Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:30 pm

The rantings of an attention seeking child, bye bye i for one will not miss you one little bit, your a nasty piece of work, you constantly insult, undermine and worst of all you are/were should i say lol! 
the biggest hypocrite in the history of ATD.
Delete your account if it pleases you and while your at it take your old man with you.
Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:33 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
The rantings of an attention seeking child, bye bye i for one will not miss you one little bit, your a nasty piece of work, you constantly insult, undermine and worst of all you are/were should i say lol! 
the biggest hypocrite in the history of ATD.
Delete your account if it pleases you and while your at it take your old man with you.

Seconded.
Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js
Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:10 pm

That's a great pity. Yet another of the posters with intelligence gone. I didn't always agree with what he said or how he said it but I'm sad to see him go. I'd rather have his "rantings" than the ignorant & aggressive twats who continue to infest here with their bile & repetitively negative mantras.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Indeed, cheers Hairy, xx
Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:18 pm

knecht wrote:
That's a great pity. Yet another of the posters with intelligence gone. I didn't always agree with what he said or how he said it but I'm sad to see him go. I'd rather have his "rantings" than the ignorant & aggressive twats who continue to infest here with their bile & repetitively negative mantras.

If your "aggressive" to another poster surely that is a banning offence, so who has been aggressive and if so as a Mod or whatever you are why havnt  you done anything about it or are you just another one with a hidden agenda against certain posters who dont happen to think everything is "hunky dory" at PAFC.
Twats....thats not very nice  popcorn
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:32 pm

knecht wrote:
Spot on, a great shame and offered far more to the site than the everything is shite brigade
Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:49 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
knecht wrote:

If your "aggressive" to another poster surely that is a banning offence, so who has been aggressive and if so as a Mod or whatever you are why havnt  you done anything about it or are you just another one with a hidden agenda against certain posters who dont happen to think everything is "hunky dory" at PAFC.

So now I'm "one with a hidden agenda against certain posters"!? You're so incapable of proper discussion that you're hardly worth responding to. You're so incapable of accepting anyone disagreeing with you without you resorting to sneer or snide innuendo that I hardly ever bother.

Just because everything is not hunky-dory it doesn't mean that everything is shit. Or is that too complicated for you to take on board?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:53 pm

was this hairy ?

such a shame..................................cheers 
Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:08 pm

knecht wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
knecht wrote:

So now I'm "one with a hidden agenda against certain posters"!? You're so incapable of proper discussion that you're hardly worth responding to. You're so incapable of accepting anyone disagreeing with you without you resorting to sneer or snide innuendo that I hardly ever bother.

Just because everything is not hunky-dory it doesn't mean that everything is shit. Or is that too complicated for you to take on board?

You've always had a hidden agenda against some of us.
There has been plenty of discussion worth responding to, everyone has their own style and and if anyone crosses the line they get banned or their posts get removed...simple as that, you come across like some kind of santimonious half arsed Saint like Harry Secombe in the land of Sinners.
You then bang on about me making "snide innuendos" and in virtually the next sentence you insult my intelligence by saying this
"or is that too complicated for you to take on board?"
Are you for real or does that make you as big a hypocrite as the poster who has just flounced because he is so "incapable of accepting anyone disagreeing with him" as you melodramatically and incorrectly described me.
Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:09 pm

knecht wrote:

Knecht - if I may be so bold to make an observation? Your general downward intonation towards this site, the directions in which it seems to be heading and your stance towards a certain style of posting, seems to have adopted undertones of great dissatisfaction of late.

I hope you don't take offence to this. It's just an observation.

PS: Have you been turned to the dark side by Darth Nooligan?popcorn (only joshing, of course.lol! )
Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
knecht wrote:

Knecht - if I may be so bold to make an observation? Your general downward intonation towards this site, the directions in which it seems to be heading and your stance towards a certain style of posting, seems to have adopted undertones of great dissatisfaction of late.

I hope you don't take offence to this. It's just an observation.

PS: Have you been turned to the dark side by Darth Nooligan?popcorn (only joshing, of course.lol! )

Well that's another thing.

Some seem to be getting the hump about other posters deleting their accounts everytime they get cheesed of with something they dont like.
School-ground patter
If you dont like it Piss Off .....simple, no-one forces others to read the posts or threads and as i said before if some-one crosses the line they get banned.
Its not Pasoti where posts vanish, polls get rigged and folk get banned for absolutely sod all.

Last edited by punchdrunk on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:17 pm

fridgey wrote:

Spot on, a great shame and offered far more to the site than the everything is shite brigade

Everything IS shite
Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:23 pm

I like shite. After all - it's all we've known now for the last 3/4 seasons. You kinda get used to it.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Freathy wrote:
fridgey wrote:

Everything IS shite

Beat me to it you miserable old bugger.

Anyone who feels the need to announce their departure isn't normally worth missing. Certainly true in this case.
Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:30 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Freathy wrote:
fridgey wrote:

Everything IS shite

Anyone who feels the need to announce their departure isn't normally worth missing. Certainly true in this case.

Exactly...he was trying to make a statement and his chum used it as an excuse to take a cheap shot against his fellow users,and yet he claims he does not have hidden agendas against other posters.
He who laughs last laughs the longest

Yet again.......................
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:38 pm

all hairy and his dad do is slag people off who dont agree with them anyway.

Hardboard and cardboard

Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:05 pm

Oh dear has the "special one" gone? think i'll break out the Jammy Dodgers to celebrate! just us negative aggresive everything is shite dimwits left!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Dane. wrote:

Hardboard and cardboard

Pot, kettle Dane.

I like hairy, likes him on Pasoti and on here. Fwiw, I think knecht is like hairy in a lot of ways, his humour is sometimes misunderstood for aggression.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Pot, kettle, black ?

I don't slag people off because they don't agree with me.

Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:28 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Freathy wrote:
fridgey wrote:

Everything IS shite

Exactly...he was trying to make a statement and his chum used it as an excuse to take a cheap shot against his fellow users,and yet he claims he does not have hidden agendas against other posters.
He who laughs last laughs the longest

Yet again.......................

sunny 
Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Dane. wrote:

Hardboard and cardboard

Pot, kettle Dane.

I like hairy, likes him on Pasoti and on here. Fwiw, I think knecht is like hairy in a lot of ways, his humour is sometimes misunderstood for aggression.

But I ask the question I asked the honourable gentleman some moments ago, (Must stop watching PMQ's drunken )Has Knecht been turned to the dark side by Darth Nooligan? I await the honourable gentlemans answer to my original question some replies ago.

Indeed, is Knecht about to flounce and announce his departure? Has the tipping point been reached? Indeed - why is it that the closer you get to the sun, the hotter it gets - but if that's the case, why is is feckin freezing at the top of a mountain?

Tesco - look out, I'm on my way for more Brackwurst.......NURSE!!!!!scratch Oooooooh, I sense a long night.
Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:35 pm

knect : the patron(ising) saint of ATD ?
Back to top Go down

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:38 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
knect : the patron(ising) saint of ATD ?

This is now an official popcorn thread. Hold tight ATD'ers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bye BYE Empty
PostSubject: Re: bye BYE   bye BYE Empty

Back to top Go down

bye BYE
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: