Chemical Ali
Dane
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

What do you drive  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:41 pm

chav car
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:41 pm

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Chav car ???? Really ????
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Iggy wrote:
My bruvver in law had a skoda octavia, nothing but trouble, I've got a Transporter that I've converted myself, my favourite vehicle of all time, I have had several discos and loved them as well but unless they are working for you they are thirsty, expensive to tax and eat props hafts and tyres.

Can't beat a t5 a lot better than a mazda bongo rubbish.Very Happy 

Will convert mine over the winter when work gets less busy.But I have started.

What do you drive  - Page 2 Timt510
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Very nice Lawny. I do like T5's. I came really close to getting one a while ago but decided against it (for the time being) in favour of the BMW, purely on the basis of day-to-day practicality.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:30 pm

A black car. Before that I had several red ones. All of them have got me and mine where we wanted to go. The latest one's got a socket for my mp3 player, but no sunroof. More important, it's fairly easy for my elderly mum to get in and out of, there's plenty of room in the back for an adult to get in and strap small people into their seats, it doesn't use vast amounts of petrol, it's very reliable and cheap to service.

These are the things I look out for in a car, but then I haven't got to worry about the size of my penis.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:20 pm

A good thing to look for is the ratio of what it's costing you now, compared to what it'll be worth in 2,3,4 years time when you may wanna shift it.

French cars are cheap to buy, and cheap to run till they go wrong. Then you end up spending a lot of money on a car that, lets face it, was pretty shit in the first place.

German cars aren't cheap but will depreciate in value a lot less than others, are well engineered, and a lot of them are real pretty.

Japanese cars are middle of the road price wise, but are in many cases as reliable or often even more reliable than your typical Audi/VW/BMW.

Italian cars will break down with alarming regularity. (Though I love some of the new Alfa's)

Kia/Daewoo/Hyundai are fast emerging as credible and cheaper alternatives to a lot of the Jap models.

Ford/Vauxhall is generally a safe bet all round.

Seat is a poor mans VW.

Skoda is a poor mans Seat.

Anyone who drives a Subaru Impreza automatically has a tiny cock.

Anyone who drives a TVR CERBERA has an inverted cock. (FACT)
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Take a Limo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Peggy * wrote:
A black car. Before that I had several red ones. All of them have got me and mine where we wanted to go. The latest one's got a socket for my mp3 player, but no sunroof. More important, it's fairly easy for my elderly mum to get in and out of, there's plenty of room in the back for an adult to get in and strap small people into their seats, it doesn't use vast amounts of petrol, it's very reliable and cheap to service.

These are the things I look out for in a car, but then I haven't got to worry about the size of my penis.

Why, is it of sufficient size ?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:24 am

I'm on the road a lot with work. So want a car that has a lot of kit including Bluetooth.

A car that is suitable for both work and family.

I'm earning good money.  So want to also have something ill enjoy

Nothing to do with measuring penis size Peggy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:41 am

Czarcasm wrote:

Anyone who drives a TVR CERBERA has an inverted cock. (FACT)

.....and another cock in their mouth

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:21 am

Greenjock wrote:
Mazda Bongo, become a bongonaut cheers 
lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:10 am

Golf GTI MK 1.
First hot hatch and still the best ever IMO.

Gosh, first post and (hopefully) non controversial.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:15 am

Welcome, good name for a Sunday post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:27 am

Good spot there PP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:38 am

Dane. wrote:
I'm on the road a lot with work. So want a car that has a lot of kit including Bluetooth.

A car that is suitable for both work and family.

I'm earning good money.  So want to also have something ill enjoy

Nothing to do with measuring penis size Peggy.

My boy has just bought an Alpine head unit for £240, Bluetooth, bt audio, mp3, dab, fm, sd card, USB it's proper mental and he can control the music on iPod or phone via the head unit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:44 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
Iggy wrote:
My bruvver in law had a skoda octavia, nothing but trouble, I've got a Transporter that I've converted myself, my favourite vehicle of all time, I have had several discos and loved them as well but unless they are working for you they are thirsty, expensive to tax and eat props hafts and tyres.

Can't beat a t5 a lot better than a mazda bongo rubbish.Very Happy 

Will convert mine over the winter when work gets less busy.But I have started.

What do you drive  - Page 2 Timt510

I had to buy a long wheel base transporter just to fit my huge penis in, honest. I have put swivels on the front seats, fridge, eber heater, 3seats in the back that fold down and turn into king sized bed, lights, curtains, amp and decent sounds, leisure battery, water butt with 12v power, all off grid, no hook up, absolutely love it and use it loads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:44 am

And Range Rover alloys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:46 am

Reliant Robin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:53 am

Plastic pig.cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:14 am

It goes really fast due to the go-fast racing strip down the side and has low-profile tyres.

I've fitted a blue-ray but that seems to drain the battery too much so I don't use it often - it never zapped anyone anyway. The bloke who sold it to me said it would deal with other drivers who pissed me off. I think he must have been lying.

I bought a Reliant Gti with fuel injection, overhead cams & a teasmade on the parcel-shelf because I wanted the best. I have never understood why people pay out good money for BMWs (or even its cheaper version - Audi) as so much of it seems to break so quickly. The indicators never work; the accelerator seems to get stuck too easily; the windscreen must be warped as so many drivers of BMWs can't seem to tell how close they are to the car in front. Maybe they're all hurrying home because they're worried in case something else should go wrong. Shoddy cars if you ask me.

And as for cars being an example of penis compensation .... that's nonsense, Peggy. BMWs always seem to have a big dick at the wheel thus disproving that theory.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:42 am

Nissan Navara,tows very well bit expensive to run.
Transit Tipper,proper pikey me.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:26 pm

We have a number of cars but we are quite posh.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:05 pm

I was going to wax lyrical about my Fiat Punto, first car I've kept long enough to have to get an MOT for donkeys years. Now 4.5 years old (diesel turbo that was remapped to 190bhp when a week old). 4 doors, decent boot, good kit, looks OK and discreet.

That's what I was going to say until I blew the turbo last night, now I'm going to push it over the cliff at Carlyon Bay tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:08 pm

I am after a personalised plate AV 1 VA if anyone sees one let me know. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive    What do you drive  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you drive
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next