Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barcelona looking for a new boss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Barcelona looking for a new boss Empty
PostSubject: Barcelona looking for a new boss   Barcelona looking for a new boss EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Sad that Villanova is having to step down through ill health and with all the usual managerial merry-go-round having taken place already there isn't a big name I can think of who is available for the job, although they did appoint an assistant a few weeks ago who is being mentioned for the job.

In the Premier League you also have the top 3 clubs from last season starting off with new managers, as well as Everton who finished 6th so will be interesting to see how these clubs get on once the season starts. I suppose Chelsea are slightly different because Jose has been there and been successful previously although it has been a few years since he left.

I quite fancy Spurs to get a Champions League place next season if AVB and Bale stay.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona looking for a new boss   Barcelona looking for a new boss EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Sad circumstances behind the resignation. This could open the door for cesc to sign for man utd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona looking for a new boss   Barcelona looking for a new boss EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:01 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sad that Villanova is having to step down through ill health and with all the usual managerial merry-go-round having taken place already there isn't a big name I can think of who is available for the job, although they did appoint an assistant a few weeks ago who is being mentioned for the job.

In the Premier League you also have the top 3 clubs from last season starting off with new managers, as well as Everton who finished 6th so will be interesting to see how these clubs get on once the season starts. I suppose Chelsea are slightly different because Jose has been there and been successful previously although it has been a few years since he left.

I quite fancy Spurs to get a Champions League place next season if AVB and Bale stay.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23376453
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona looking for a new boss   Barcelona looking for a new boss EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:19 pm

It will be Sir Alex. He could see a sinking ship so he jumped to a bigger club.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona looking for a new boss   Barcelona looking for a new boss EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:26 pm

Look here cropper..... Stop being silly
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona looking for a new boss   Barcelona looking for a new boss EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:14 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
It will be Sir Alex.    He could see a sinking ship so he jumped to a bigger club.

my thoughts too, and rooney to follow. its too obvious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona looking for a new boss   Barcelona looking for a new boss EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:52 am

Fletcher. Foreshore.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona looking for a new boss   Barcelona looking for a new boss EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:00 pm

A very talented individual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona looking for a new boss   Barcelona looking for a new boss EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Would be nice to see Fletcher getting Barcelona to work their socks off.......instead of just passing the ball around forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barcelona looking for a new boss   Barcelona looking for a new boss Empty

Back to top Go down

Barcelona looking for a new boss
Page 1 of 1