Elias
PlymptonPilgrim
Tringreen
Rickler
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The never-ending argument - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not Happy:pig

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 5)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Statistically 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Rickler is right of course I must get a grip on reality. Just off for my medication then and then read all of his past posts so I get my head in gear properly. Shouldn't take long as most of them are repeats.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Rickler is right of course I must get a grip on reality.    Just off for my medication...

With a bit of luck you'll overdose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Give me a kiss and tell me you love me.

I know you don't mean it really you scallywag you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:06 am

I was driving this morning when I saw an RAC van parked up. The driver was
sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. I thought to myself
'that guy's heading for a breakdown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

I really don't get your gripe with this site! If we are as anti the alternative viewpoint as you think why aren't you banned from here? Also you and Hairy son love to wind people up, then when you get a reaction you cry for teacher, I think this site gives you just what you want, attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Iggy wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

I really don't get your gripe with this site! If we are as anti the alternative viewpoint as you think why aren't you banned from here? Also you and Hairy son love to wind people up, then when you get a reaction you cry for teacher, I think this site gives you just what you want, attention.

How many pms have I sent the mods then about people 'abusing me'? Absolutely feckin none Iggy. For the record,'we're two different entities. That's a truly pathetic post you've made there son. My last post in this thread sums it up - the one to Tring where he's subsequently responded with a "fair cop" response. Bait, bait and bait. Fact is, some people's egos are so fragile on here (and elsewhere) that when they get called out for talking a load of bollocks, they can't take it.

Every one can be a prick at times but sadly, not many people accept that.

I,ll be the first to admit to being an utter toss pot at tmes.

Oh yeah, feck off mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Bored, Bored, Bored. This is the one time I sympathise with Pasoti's Hijacking policy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:59 pm

And to second that how many times have I cried to anyone Iggy?    Absolutely none either.

I'm not anti ATD at all.    I argue and alternative opinion and that seems to get to some.    But, this is a chat website for opinions to be expressed whatever they are so what is actually wrong with that?    Tell me there isn't an obsession with pasoti and it's heirachy.    It appears everywhere you look.    That's boring in my view but clearly it isn't going to sway anyone not to continually do it.    I can state my opinion on it though or should anyone who has an alternative be censored, is that what you want?

I argue that not everything that happens at Argyle or with Brent is wrong.    That seems not to go down well either.    There is so much bull shit spouted which has no foundation at all.    Some want to believe it all because it suits but please don't ask everyone to be the same because otherwise you will have one post on each topic and 20 more that follow saying "I agree".     There are well over 400 members of ATD.    The number who actually post are small given the membership.    Do you think that might have something to do with not wanting to get slaughtered for having an opinion of their own instead of the norm response to everything.    Might not be but equally that could be true.    You are doing exactly what I mentioned previously.    You are inviting me and hairy to fvck off somewhere else because you don't agree with something.    How very grown up like Rickler's wish for me to overdose.    Why should I change my stance when I believe what I post as opposed to you doing it.    You wouldn't would you.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:16 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
And to second that how many times have I cried to anyone Iggy?    Absolutely none either.

I'm not anti ATD at all.    I argue and alternative opinion and that seems to get to some.    But, this is a chat website for opinions to be expressed whatever they are so what is actually wrong with that?    Tell me there isn't an obsession with pasoti and it's heirachy.    It appears everywhere you look.    That's boring in my view but clearly it isn't going to sway anyone not to continually do it.    I can state my opinion on it though or should anyone who has an alternative be censored, is that what you want?

I argue that not everything that happens at Argyle or with Brent is wrong.    That seems not to go down well either.    There is so much bull shit spouted which has no foundation at all.    Some want to believe it all because it suits but please don't ask everyone to be the same because otherwise you will have one post on each topic and 20 more that follow saying "I agree".     There are well over 400 members of ATD.    The number who actually post are small given the membership.    Do you think that might have something to do with not wanting to get slaughtered for having an opinion of their own instead of the norm response to everything.    Might not be but equally that could be true.    You are doing exactly what I mentioned previously.    You are inviting me and hairy to fvck off somewhere else because you don't agree with something.    How very grown up like Rickler's wish for me to overdose.    Why should I change my stance when I believe what I post as opposed to you doing it.    You wouldn't would you.

Pass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:58 pm

Sensi and Hairy both love to argue then when your viewpoint doesn't get accepted you accuse us as being as bad as the farm, you are both always whinging, at least Hairy admits to being a bell end.
 I can handle you having a differing point of view to my own, this site would be pointless if we all agreed, the trouble is that you keep banging on about what is wrong with this site when is all the site is doing is giving you a platform to argue from. As for the abuse, it's a football forum, very much like the pub or terraces on a match day, that's what I like about it, I would call you a tw@t in the pub, I would probably still have a beer with you and leave with no hard feelings, but I'm not sure that you could, in short MAN THE FECK UP AND STOP WHINGING ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE THIS SITE IS, STAND AND FIGHT YOUR CORNER OR GO FIND THE DOOR!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:16 pm

Where have I said, anywhere, that this forum is 'bad'? Your lumping me in with old sensiblegreeny for no other reason than DNA. You've backed up one ridiculous, pathetic post with another.

We should take over from the PASB - we couldn't do much worse.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:20 pm

hairy j wrote:
Where have I said, anywhere, that this forum is 'bad'? Your lumping me in with old sensiblegreeny for no other reason than DNA. You've backed up one ridiculous, pathetic post with another.

We should take over from the PASB - we couldn't do much worse.

Can't you read properly ?

He said "as bad as the farm"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Can you read?

I parraphrased this
Iggy wrote:
Sensi and Hairy both love to argue then when your viewpoint doesn't get accepted you accuse us as being as bad as the farm, you are both always whinging, at least Hairy admits to being a bell end.
 I can handle you having a differing point of view to my own, this site would be pointless if we all agreed, the trouble is that you keep banging on about what is wrong with this site when is all the site is doing is giving you a platform to argue from. As for the abuse, it's a football forum, very much like the pub or terraces on a match day, that's what I like about it, I would call you a tw@t in the pub, I would probably still have a beer with you and leave with no hard feelings, but I'm not sure that you could, in short MAN THE FECK UP AND STOP WHINGING ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE THIS SITE IS, STAND AND FIGHT YOUR CORNER OR GO FIND THE DOOR!

Clueless Rickler.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:30 pm

You really expect anyone to believe that? The words don't even mean the same thing.

And you're meant to be an English major?

You get more pathetic by the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:35 pm

You can't see it Iggy can you. The only difference is you don't get banned for having an alternative view and your posts don't disappear. The point is that I do stand by my opinion and that is what seems to cause some a problem. What do people on pasoti do if they don't like somebodies post? Tell them to Fvck off somewhere else, call them insane, tell them they are thick or stupid. What do people do on ATD? Tell them to Fvck off, call them insane, tell them they are thick and stupid. The difference is?

I get told I'm a pasoti mole, a Brent lover, an Aviva and so on. The only argument these days is "boring" rather than actually arguing a point. I get accused of waffling on. How many people who bother to post on here say the same thing over and over? The difference is? It's a real grown up argument isn't it to say boring at every excuse. It's a fact that if you don't toe the party line then there must be something wrong with you which differs from pasoti how exactly? People do get swayed by certain others. Rickler has some petty vendetta because that's the small minded prick he is and others just join in. Ever see that in the school playground before? Tring started the boring bit but I actually think he wasn't being that malicious at the outset. Just a put down. Rickler on the other hand is like a gilted bride. Quite viciously vindictive against anyone he thinks has slighted him. I imagine him pulling the wings off butterflies as a kid because one once landed on his icecream. Read his posts above, it should tell you all you need to know and he means it, it isn't any put down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Rickler wrote:
You really expect anyone to believe that? The words don't even mean the same thing.

And you're meant to be an English major?

You get more pathetic by the day.

It's a semantic field. It isn't the exact same word but it's closely related - is it difficut to accept that "bad" and "something wrong" are synonymous?

Try this - "there's something wrong with him, he's a bad person".

Do you see? I pretty much agree with the vindictive stuff above - you're a bit of an old cnut, a bit of a Newell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:58 pm

I've moved this here rather than leave it on the PASB/AFT forum. It seemed to fit better in here.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:15 am

Bleddy Mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:20 am

I for one am outraged. Power mad that knecht. Disgraceful farm-like modding from an evil, tentacled-pig*

*only joking! How can you not love knecht, he's like ATD's answer to Clive Dunn.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 pm

You don't know the 'arf of it Hairy. He rules with a rod of iron. He also wears a jumper made of chainmail when he is in the admin room!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:24 pm

I see papa tw@t and junior are still hounding rickler,its the gang mentality, they dont like the alternative point of view, its just like pasoti, its ground hog day with those pair of fvckwits! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:32 pm

im jealous, when is it my turn to be rounded up on? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
im jealous, when is it my turn to be rounded up on? Wink

Shut the fcuk up, darling!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The never-ending argument
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next