Elias
PlymptonPilgrim
Tringreen
Rickler
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The never-ending argument - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Rickler wrote:
In case you hadn't noticed, you dragged yourself into it.

Gawd, you two are feckin stupid.

The irritating as feck gif image will be pulled out the bag soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:09 pm

"I'm not going to bother replying to your drivel" and then go on to reply and reply and reply. I see your trained chimp has turned up as well and suitably named.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
"I'm not going to bother replying to your drivel" and then go on to reply and reply and reply.    I see your trained chimp has turned up as well and suitably named.
You obviously dont like this forum so why dont you do the silent majority a huge favour and fvck off, please take your special little soldier with you another prize prick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:32 pm

What and not be able to read your intelectual offerings SS68? I wouldn't miss them for the world. I don't dislike ATD just think a few of the posters are prize pricks. I'll stay now just to annoy you.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:09 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
"I'm not going to bother replying to your drivel" and then go on to reply and reply and reply.    I see your trained chimp has turned up as well and suitably named.

Oi ! that's my job boringbloke Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:54 am

albino pig jocolor Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad I love you .
This whole thread displayed in emoticons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:07 am

Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:19 am

lol! 
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Yep, bleddy cheek if you ask me. Very Happy 

For what it's worth, which is not very much in the scheme of things, I like to think I'm quite fair minded, but I do find sensible's posts turgid. I mean why use 10 words when 119 will do.

And hairy's just a bit of a tw@t really, who thinks he's super clever.

But that's fine - takes all sorts and all that.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:03 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Yep, bleddy cheek if you ask me. Very Happy 

For what it's worth, which is not very much in the scheme of things, I like to think I'm quite fair minded, but I do find sensible's posts turgid. I mean why use 10 words when 119 will do.

And hairy's just a bit of a tw@t really, who thinks he's super clever.

But that's fine - takes all sorts and all that.

Fore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:42 pm

I feel I have to try to spell it out so that there isn't much room for misinterpretation Plympton. Otherwise Ricksi just picks out a word and pulls it apart. I think he misreads on purpose just to annoy me. If he wasn't so precious I might only use say around 30 or 40. I could never do 10, that's just common.

My appologies Tring. Could I promote you to Tonto instead as recompense perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
You obviously dont like this forum so why dont you do the silent majority a huge favour and fvck off, please take your special little soldier with you another prize prick.

While you're at it suffered...

You might want to tell the senile old dullard that talking of "misreading", he obviously missed his name 'Sensy' that I had written at the end of 'drivel' in my original post - meaning I wouldn't reply to HIM, and when I did reply, I was actually talking to other people, one being his clueless son.

But not being mentally all there in the first place, and on top of being the self centered egoist that he is, nobody would expect Mr. 'I'm going to set you ATD plebs straight and tell you how it actually is' to grasp that simple fact.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:05 am

Hi ho Silver , away ! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:56 am

And there you have it Plympton as described.

As for putting ATD straight, isn't this a football forum for opinions to be expressed? If it is exclusively for one set of opinions then you should say so in the title of the forum and then everyone will know. It could be called Argyle Talk Down for the bitter and twisted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:09 pm

.....or the "Argyle Trashing Disciples" our opinion is the only one that counts,any other is a plant from beyond the pale, certainly nothing to do with being democratic.

If you haven't been banned from P@SOTI you have no voice on here.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:42 pm

What's up guys ?

Nobody is trying to silence you on here. Say what you like. You may be currently in a minority but you have a voice. Pity the same can't be said for the club controlled Pasoti.

After supporting the club for almost 50 years, I grew frustrated at all the missed opportunities by England's 15th largest city club and when I tried to warn others on Pasoti of what was coming next, I was 'removed'. Trust in Stapes......Enjoy the Ride............... Apparently my warnings were upsetting other posters. 'You wouldn't believe how many PM's of complaint we mods receive ' Rolling Eyes 
My frustration with the inevitable decline of the club's fortunes was heightened by the growing arrogance and bullying nature of the Pasoti control group. Even then they were cosying up to the then owners. 'I'll never hear a bad word about that man [Stapes] and his lovely family' pig 
What has transpired since administration has pushed an increasing number of long term Argyle people over the edge, as they witness the unholy alliance between the reluctant bidder and the local wannabes.

Yes we go on and on but for us it's the only show in town right now. The present low grade football, is irrelevant in the wider scheme of things.

We are fighting for the future and for the heart and soul of the club. For us, it is currently rotten to the core and the people running the show, by largely foul, selfish means, are not the types we want to be associated with. Hence, many of us have withdrawn our physical/financial support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:28 pm

Tringreen, totally agree.

I did by my little boy the replica home shirt last week though so i suppose i haven't totally withdrawn financial support, i like him to wear it whenever we go away on holiday or if we go shopping in Exeter. There was no room to get his name printed on the back though because of a b@stard great FES advert so i suppose that tallies with what you're saying about the heart and soul of the club, very depressing.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:01 pm

theres very little to fight for now, clubs heading down a dead end and the majority seem to love it !

if, and its a BIG if success returns the fans will too BUT they will find a very different club to the one they used to follow, they may not like what they see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:36 pm

I can't totally agree with your statement that nobody is trying to silence Tring. When people like SS68 post the standard "fvck off somewhere else" comment that is precisely the same as is said by the pasoti heirachy which is roundly condemned here and often. It's a bit more direct than the "if you don't like it why do you stay on here" which in essence is the same thing. What it says is that if you don't agree with every negative thing then you shouldn't be part of the forum.

As said before, I understand that some people on here have previous with people like Newell and his happy band. I also understand that some things have gone on against individuals that are best left in tv soaps rather than real life. That isn't any excuse for rubbishing everything that happens everywhere no matter what it is which is what happens. It seems that people really believe that all things Argyle are evil rather than some of the people involved are. Statements are made which instantly become facts as long as it's in the negative to the subject. That seems to suit some who readily believe it all. Just because somebody challenges that stance is no excuse to rubbish them personally. Is there a difference in standing by your guns with the everything is bad stance than arguing an alternative opinion on some topics and standing by that? There shouldn't be but there clearly is in some eyes.

The personal stuff is quite funny sometimes as in Rickler's posts above. All that from a comment about him being in a dimly lit attic room. Meanings don't always come across in print I know. What I meant was that I imagine him checking his immaculate filing system for past posts people have made to make sure there is no one word that changes a meaning. A sort of recluse like figure who spends his time doing that and holding a grudge forever. Now he took that as a slight on where he lives and read it that he lived in a shack or something. He had to tell me how successful he is with his swimming pool and room for a pony (aka Mrs Bucket). I live in a hovel with a fitted padded cell, or at least there should be one. My mental health is such I should be taken away and my son isn't any better and should follow. Etc, etc. How completely over the top is that response. A bit like one in a school playground to be honest where it usually ends with my dad is bigger than your dad.

I'm an Aviva, happy clappy, green tinted blind idiot because I refuse to condemn everything at the club. I've stated so many times that I don't like a number of things that are happening and have happened. I have by no means given Brent my stamp of approval anywhere but that seems to get overlooked. I just don't think everything is wrong even down to player signings and I still enjoy my football day out even if the football bit is crap quite often. I won't be "fvcking off" anytime soon and will still refuse to condemn everything for the sake of it. To explain my stance and side of things it has taken a bit of space so if you have gotten this far and you are still awake then that will be a first. Feel free to have a lie down in a darkened room (not I didn't mean attic and I don't think you live in a shack). The Butler has just brought me my drink so will have to close.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:54 am

You really haven't got a grip on reality at all, have you?

You just create little make believe scenarios and then ramble on and on and on and on and on...  

You're either not all there or just plain feckin stupid.  I suggest both.

Either way you are a colossal bore.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:35 am

Might I suggest that we ALL carry on using this forum in the way that suits us. We are all well aware that some simply despise what the club has become and some don't share those sentiments, preferring to hang on to deemed positives and won't condemn until the evidence is totally obvious and watertight. Others believe from past experience, that if it looks like a pig  and acts like a pig , then it is in fact a pig 
Any discussion just goes round in circles and has been played out so many times that it is rendered pointless [like Argyle]Wink and only results in name calling.

There really is no point in the endless bickering.I totally understand your position SG but I'll never agree with it.

ATD welcomes everyone but the arguments have been played out so many times that patience wears thin, on both sides.

The main protagonists just need to back off from eachother, as often as possible.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 am

And as I'm the only registered user logged in, you dimwits can all feck off !

Crap. Hairybloke's just arrived for his fix.Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:39 am

Tringreen wrote:
The main protagonists just need to back off from eachother, as often as possible.

Tringreen wrote:
Crap. Hairybloke's just arrived for his fix.Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:43 am

hairy j wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Tringreen wrote:
Crap. Hairybloke's just  arrived for his fix.Rolling Eyes 

A fair cop Embarassed

Only joking.......................................twas written in jest !jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 pm

... and eleven days later and still waiting for the minutes...

What's the excuse this time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The never-ending argument   The never-ending argument - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The never-ending argument
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next