Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribute Lounge offered full season?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Tribute Lounge offered full season? Empty
PostSubject: Tribute Lounge offered full season?   Tribute Lounge offered full season? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:38 pm

What's going on - thought it was being pulled down October?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Lounge offered full season?   Tribute Lounge offered full season? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:44 pm

"New" Tribute Lounge = Beer Tent out back with wooden sign above the door?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Lounge offered full season?   Tribute Lounge offered full season? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Hopefully, they've been told 'brent's blunder' can't go ahead in its present [disastrous for everyone but brent and his jamboys] form.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Lounge offered full season?   Tribute Lounge offered full season? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:12 pm

That would be great Very Happy 

Sadly, though, there are plans for a new village of portakabins - by the ambulance gate in the Demport, I think - to include both corporate and changing facilities during the build. I suspect the season long offers are for the privilege of spending time in one of these.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Lounge offered full season?   Tribute Lounge offered full season? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:17 pm

I think that the talk of a September start was wishful thinking from the start, I wouldn't be surprised if the planning took three years from now, too many flaws, too many unanswered questions, Brent should have done this properly with a proper consultation, took his time and done it properly.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Lounge offered full season?   Tribute Lounge offered full season? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Maybe they've finally googled japanese knotweed, although i suspect this is just an error on bag o'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Lounge offered full season?   Tribute Lounge offered full season? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Peggy * wrote:
That would be great Very Happy 

Sadly, though, there are plans for a new village of portakabins - by the ambulance gate in the Demport, I think - to include both corporate and changing facilities during the build. I suspect the season long offers are for the privilege of spending time in one of these.

What, £700 smackers for a crate with no view - very understanding punters me thinks!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Lounge offered full season?   Tribute Lounge offered full season? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Corporate in fancy caravans? The Newells would feel right at home then.

"Do ya like dags"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Lounge offered full season?   Tribute Lounge offered full season? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:28 pm

I wonder if you get a free pint thrown over you as part of the offer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Lounge offered full season?   Tribute Lounge offered full season? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I wonder if you get a free pint thrown over you as part of the offer?

cheers lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribute Lounge offered full season?   Tribute Lounge offered full season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribute Lounge offered full season?
Page 1 of 1