zyph
Les Miserable
Tgwu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Argyle's full pre-season fixture list Empty
PostSubject: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 6:44 am

This is the big pre-season build up

Argyle's full pre-season fixture list

Saturday, July 9 – St Blazey, Blaise Park, 3pm

Tuesday, July 12 – Tavistock, Langsford Park, 7.30pm

Wednesday, July 13 – Bovey Tracey, Western Counties Roofing Ground, 7.30pm

Saturday, July 16 – Torquay United, Plainmoor, 3pm

Tuesday, July 19 – Truro City, Treyew Road, 7.30pm

Wednesday, July 20 – Elburton Villa, Haye Road, 7.30pm

Saturday, July 23 – Weymouth Bob Lucas Stadium. 3pm.

Tuesday, July 26 – MVV Maastricht, Stadion de Guesselt, 7pm

Friday July 29th Tiverton Town Ladysmead 7.30pm

Saturday, July 30 – West Bromwich Albion, Home Park, 5.30pm

My family will only be going to the Torquay game, because the grandson likes his fish and chips there. sunny

Last edited by Tgwu on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 8:51 am

I've obviously heard of WBA but where are TBA from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:06 am

I'm pretty sure there's a fixture at Tiverton too.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:19 am

Weymouth away....Sat July 23rd.....KO TBA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:24 am

zyph wrote:

So the "dutch tour" consists of one friendly match against a second division team! £995.oo FFS lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:31 am

They saw them coming!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:45 am

Maastricht is a lovely place as for pre season I can see it being played mainly by the kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:49 am

I bet the top rated hotel is as good as the top Dutch opposition?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:56 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
I bet the top rated hotel is as good as the top Dutch opposition?

Part of the Rita Ora chain.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 12:04 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Is the thread up to your standard now,
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 12:14 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Is the thread up to your standard now,

lol! You've missed a - between 29th and Tiverton, apart from that it's surprisingly legible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 12:33 pm

Homeslice wrote:

Definately on, but i presume it will be the reserve team or whatever twatty name they call it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 1:08 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

Definately on, but i presume it will be the reserve team or whatever twatty name they call it.
Tiverton's reserves? 

Argyle might have a chance then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 1:10 pm

Cant imagine Argyle will have enough players for a reserve team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 1:13 pm

It'll be another of Webb's famous 'firsts in football' - a pre season consisting entirely of 5-a-side games lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 1:32 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:

So the "dutch tour" consists of one friendly match against a second division team! £995.oo FFS lol!
think you get the "Directors box expirence" for the WBA game for your grand as well. Plus fighting the pig for who gets to sit on jimmys lap lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 1:35 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:

think you get the "Directors box expirence" for the WBA game for your grand as well. Plus fighting the pig for who gets to sit on jimmys lap lol!

No room left in the DB for the pig. He has been relegated to sitting on the stairs.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:

No room left in the DB for the pig. He has been relegated to sitting on the stairs.
been relegated or just to fat to fit in the DB frank lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 2:11 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:

Relegated. Loathed by all apart from JB (and rumours are that that bromance is coming to an end)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 2:59 pm

too many pub sides not enough challenges for me. I would much rather we had a step up in calibre for each pre season team we played so we start with a club like tavistok/st blazey, move up the leagues till we end up with a team like wba.

i just dont see he worth other than a kick about playing mainly non league teams and only torquay being a tester.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Abysmal fare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Popping around the local environs is not a bad thing if one has shirts and a faux community ethos to promote. And it keeps the bank manager happy. Laughing

I used to enjoy the "main event" friendly that most clubs usually had against a top club. Sort of topped off the Summer and whetted the appetite for the bread and butter. A bit circus.
I scored against Arsenal once in a pre season friendly a long time ago, bullet header. They couldn't handle me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 3:31 pm

Only one friendly at home,could be about the pitch recovery from being relaid. Will be at the Life Centre and the FOCP meeting tonight so I will pop into Home Park and see how it is growing (sad man)
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 4:34 pm

Will go to the Gulls game as usual given its proximity to me, and of course support both teams.
The Baggies match sounds ok, can't believe we are actually playing a foreign side.
The reluctant one is really pushing the boat out.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 5:00 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:

Relegated. Loathed by all apart from JB (and rumours are that that bromance is coming to an end)
oh dear oh dear!! Thats a shame lol! not all as well in the theatre of schemes as the pig has you believe then :pighug: ..... laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's full pre-season fixture list   Argyle's full pre-season fixture list Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle's full pre-season fixture list
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next