PlymptonPilgrim
Dane
Rickler
Elias
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:08 pm

If none of this went on, most of you would be incredibly bored. It's like a soap opera. It's popcorn time every other week. The season cannot come soon enough.
Like knecht has already stated - this could be any one. It could be Newell, it could be someone else. Who genuinely cares. It wasn't posted on a public forum.
The worst thing I've seen is the Peter Jones vs John Petrie thing - that seems to have been forgotten. That was real and was a club vs fans issue; this is just silly games in comparison.
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 pm

The key thing is that its anonymous. It could be be one of the usual suspects, but it's just as likely, if not more likely to be a random moron out to stoke the fires. Feck em, whoever they are. When/if the box in development goes ahead and when/if nikkk takes over, they'll end up with what they deserve: a mediocre lower league club bleeding away the current fanbase and with no future prospects to entice new fans. Ever decreasing circles as it would be a self fulfilling prophecy. Woo hoo, look at us, big fish in a tiny pond.

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Didn't Brent offer 20% of the club for £400k a while ago to the Trust? That would put a value of £2m on the club at that time. We're less in debt now (or should be) and Brent's put his own cash in (we're led to believe) - could nikkkkkkkkkkkkk afford it? I'd suggest Brent would put a high price on the club if/when he's ready to go and it'll be more than that valuation of £2m now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:30 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
knecht wrote:
knecht wrote:
Who knows who it was?

All sorts of strange people out there and, for all we know, in here also.

Are you intimating that the abuse complaint originated from an ATDer, or are you just playing devil's advocate (for a change!!)?

What I'm saying is what it says on the tin ..... ie, who knows who it was? We certainly don't and have no way of telling.

ATD doing what ATD does best at times - peeking through the curtains and getting worked up into a self-righteous lather over gossip & innuendo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Once Brent's made his fortune from the HHP shit I don't think he'll be too bothered about making a huge profit from Argyle.

Sell it on and avoid the hassle. The debt is probably down to a level nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk could afford.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:00 pm

It's not what ATD does best it's what some of ATD does to be fair knecht. It goes hand in glove with all of the rest that goes on. We sign a player and he's crap before he's kicked anything. We don't sign a player and we can't compete with club XYZ. Somebody waves a flag and it's naff. Somebody paints a picture on a wall and it's the wrong picture on the wrong wall. We will get relegated "this" season (perm any season from as many as you like) and we are going to the Blue Square. None of Central Park should be built on but the building is too small. Etc etc etc.

Some of the criticism is justified and some of the things written about posters elsewhere is justified but not every single thing. A lot of the stuff written is based on assumption which becomes real because it's said. The truth often lies somewhere down the scale but some people don't let that get in the way of a good old fashioned mank. It is difficult to talk about anything sensibly on both sites because of this sort of stuff quite often.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:48 pm

A sensible post from Sensible with which I whole heartedly agree.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:50 pm

I don't even know why Newell likes the football club. He knows jack shit about the game. So I don't see the point in getting so caught up in something you know nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:50 am

cornysteve wrote:
The key thing is that its anonymous. It could be be one of the usual suspects, but it's just as likely, if not more likely to be a random moron out to stoke the fires. Feck em, whoever they are. When/if the box in development goes ahead and when/if nikkk takes over, they'll end up with what they deserve: a mediocre lower league club bleeding away the current fanbase and with no future prospects to entice new fans. Ever decreasing circles as it would be a self fulfilling prophecy. Woo hoo, look at us, big fish in a tiny pond.

Steve

Indeed. The 'football' has been largely irrelevant for some time now. Like the charidee, it's predictably lower league.Village, almost.

Some of us have known something was very wrong in the little Argyle world for many years. The fact that the reluctant bidder has used the egos and personal ambitions of some janner wannabes in his quest for financial gain, is plumbing unfathomable depths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:19 am

The football is relevant for most people. There's probably no more than 40 people on either side of the divide that are actively involved in this stuff. There was just over 10,000 in attendance against Rotherham.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:51 am

Tringreen wrote:
cornysteve wrote:

Steve

Indeed. The 'football' has been largely irrelevant for some time now. Like the charidee, it's predictably lower league.Village, almost.

Some of us have known something was very wrong in the little Argyle world for many years. The fact that the reluctant bidder has used the egos and personal ambitions of some janner wannabes in his quest for financial gain, is plumbing unfathomable depths.

Nail on head Tringy - it's cringeworty at times and for those that think these times are bad wait till the lunatics take over the asylam, that's when my money will be staying safely in my pocket!! I'm hoping against hope that I'm wrong about all the background shuffling but it's deffo got next disaster written all over it - PAFC RIP!!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:14 am

"when nikkk buys the club".....there it is - straight from the horses mouth. After brent it will be the superfans turn to f*** up Argo.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:51 am

wow Brent is a footballing master in terms of football knowledge compared to Webb and Newell. They know less than Brent

My Labrador has forgotten more about football than these 2 know put together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:58 am

hairy j wrote:
Didn't Brent offer 20% of the club for £400k a while ago to the Trust? That would put a value of £2m on the club at that time. We're less . debt now (or should be) and Brent's put his own cash in (we're led to believe) - could nikkkkkkkkkkkkk afford it? I'd suggest Brent would put a high price on the club if/when he's ready to go and it'll be more than that valuation of £2m now.

I wanted to highlight the debt part but iPad won't let me, anyway, Brent has said that he has lent the club money to prop it up these last two seasons, this is debt, if he isn't going to do that again we may have to borrow from a bank. Then there is the £2m owed to Lombard, is all the football debt paid up? I think we would all be shocked to hear the level of debt at the club and without a transparent open owner I will enjoy guessing for the mean time. Don't be at all surprised if the club end up paying for some of the development that falls outside of the new stand. I think Brent enjoys raping businesses and I don't think that he is finished with Argyle yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:15 am

Iggy wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Didn't Brent offer 20% of the club for £400k a while ago to the Trust? That would put a value of £2m on the club at that time. We're less . debt now (or should be) and Brent's put his own cash in (we're led to believe) - could nikkkkkkkkkkkkk afford it? I'd suggest Brent would put a high price on the club if/when he's ready to go and it'll be more than that valuation of £2m now.

I wanted to highlight the debt part but iPad won't let me, anyway, Brent has said that he has lent the club money to prop it up these last two seasons, this is debt, if he isn't going to do that again we may have to borrow from a bank. Then there is the £2m owed to Lombard, is all the football debt paid up? I think we would all be shocked to hear the level of debt at the club and without a transparent open owner I will enjoy guessing for the mean time. Don't be at all surprised if the club end up paying for some of the development that falls outside of the new stand. I think Brent enjoys raping businesses and I don't think that he is finished with Argyle yet.

I think there is a 'backdoor' unwritten understanding who the club goes to next - if true I hope the banker plays by normal rules of engagemnet and shafts them to!! At that point you will find me in my favourite watering hole pissing my pants with laughter!!Cool 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Iggy wrote:
hairy j wrote:

I think there is a 'backdoor' unwritten understanding who the club goes to next - if true I hope the banker plays by normal rules of engagemnet and shafts them to!! At that point you will find me in my favourite watering hole pissing my pants with laughter!!Cool 

PM me where and I'll join you:drunken: lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:58 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Iggy wrote:
hairy j wrote:

PM me where and I'll join you:drunken: lol! 

A date!!lol! 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:45 pm

finance ? now i wonder who could provide that..................scratch 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:20 pm

There has already been a profit made tho (apparently) from the sale of the ground back to PCC
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:00 am

And how much season ticket money did Brent inherit out of administration?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:03 am

Rickler wrote:
And how much season ticket money did Brent inherit out of administration?

Now now. These are things that tarnish Brent's "philanthropic" persona and make it look as though he didn't actually have to shell out very much at all for the club Suspect 

He saved the club don't you know!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:02 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The ironic thing is they call me and Jock a pair of keyboard warriors.

They sent that message anonymously........

lol! 

I don't normally like to get involved when you boys are having your little bitch fights, well except to poke fun of course, but for the total tw@ who sent this not to see the utter crasss tupidity in the absolute irony simply screams PORK to me.

El Porko is without doubt the thickest pile of pig shiite sucking in air down your way and in addition I have friends the FPI (Fat Pig Institute) who can confirm a partial trotter print.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:10 am

You have to hand it to the big, gay bear though. The low cunning he displays is quite remarkable.

He even believes his own lies ffs !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Repeat anything enough Tringy and it becomes the troof, look at the facts out there, reluctant bidder, morals, integrity, transparency.........lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:10 pm

And all this from an anonomous post? The sesnsible thing to do would just be to ignore it. Someone is out there wanking with excitement about the fuss they have caused on ATD. Sometimes youe need to be the bigger man, this was clearly one of those times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not wanted by the club.   Not wanted by the club. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not wanted by the club.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next