Just met the President

Go down 
+2
Freathy
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Just met the President Empty
PostSubject: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Well actually it was Romain Larrieau and his wife attending a wedding in Tavvy square, shook his hand and ogled his petite missus who was also charming, a real gentleman and perfect for the job currently held by Greenman, yet again Brent you tarnish your image by the company that you keep, sort it out Romain for president.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:26 pm

failing that if the club can rehire nance as a youth coach why couldn't they give him a youth GK coaching role too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Iggy wrote:
Well actually it was Romain Larrieau and his wife attending a wedding in Tavvy square, shook his hand and ogled his petite missus who was also charming, a real gentleman and perfect for the job currently held by Greenman, yet again Brent you tarnish your image by the company that you keep, sort it out Romain for president.

The tentacles of corruption and Evil run very deep in PAFC. I see in the Herald the jump up Union boy is in the news over Royal Mail strikes.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Iggy wrote:

Penny is her name she always gives me a peck.x
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:35 am

I'm sure the vast majority of fans would love to see webb immediately replaced with Romain. Romain is what a club President should be i.e. the complete opposite of webb.

WEBB OUT
ROMAIN IN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:44 am

Freathy wrote:
I'm sure the vast majority of fans would love to see webb immediately replaced with Romain.  Romain is what a club President should be i.e. the complete opposite of webb.

WEBB OUT
ROMAIN IN

I completely agree, If asked I am sure that nearly all fans would want Romain as President over Webb, without any doubt at all. It would only be that every so often mentioned yet never heard from "silent majority" that would want to retain Webb as President.

I wonder how Webb feels about a privilege that was dealt to him via a nod and a wink rather than be truly wanted and earned?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:04 am

I don't know why we need one. It's a stupid, pointless position and means nothing. I'd rather have someone like Tynan if we had to have one. He drives a taxi ffs. He probably enjoys it but if he was playing now, he'd be earning more a week than he earns in six months now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:27 am

hairy j wrote:
I don't know why we need one. It's a stupid, pointless position and means nothing. I'd rather have someone like Tynan if we had to have one. He drives a taxi ffs. He probably enjoys it but if he was playing now, he'd be earning more a week than he earns in six months now.

What a Cnut.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:40 am

I just ignore the mutterings of the so called President, for me he does not exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:22 am

Iggy wrote:
hairy j wrote:

What a Cnut.

If he was a recently retired player with the goalscoring record he had, he'd be sat on a beach in Hawaii sipping a cider and being fed pasties by nubile locals. My point is, do the club owe Larry a living? The last time I saw Tynan in the flesh, he was in Asda buying some stir fry veg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:49 am

hairy j wrote:
Iggy wrote:
hairy j wrote:

What a Cnut.

If he was a recently retired player with the goalscoring record he had, he'd be sat on a beach in Hawaii sipping a cider and being fed pasties by nubile locals. My point is, do the club owe Larry a living? The last time I saw Tynan in the flesh, he was in Asda buying some stir fry veg.

What a Cnut.
Taxi for Hairy! lol! 
Btw an honoury role is not paid, but you should need honour to do it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:06 am

Webb just believes his own hype though and thinks he's something, and he's never standing down. All because he grew a beard and licked Ridsdales ass for months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:26 am

That President role is bound to come with an expenses account. If it doesn't, Webb's a plank.

Leave me alone Iggy. It's like being punched by a dwarf - I can either hold your head with an outstretched arm and let you flail wildly or punch you back - neither of us look good doing it. Pipe down punchy dwarf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:49 pm

I must be the only six foot two dwarf in all of christendom, if you are talking intellect then you are sadly mistaken as well, I was turned down for your job for being over qualified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Iggy, you'd be over-qualified for a labotomy. Pipe down lanky. Cheers chap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:53 pm

It's actually 'lobotomy'. Even I knew that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Shut up Hugh. This is mine and Iggy's fight. You can hold his coat but no sly kicks. Knecht'll be on later to slate you for using grammar/spelling as a weapon. He started it by the way.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Angry wrote:
failing that if the club can rehire nance as a youth coach why couldn't they give him a youth GK coaching role too.
He may not be best for the job though. Nance was in youth coaching before Fletcher took over and maybe he's actually good for the role what with Owers moving to the first team on a permanent basis. With Larrieu it'd just be creating a job for an old boy which is what we need to move away from.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:07 pm

I agree with Sam, any coaching role whether it be 1st team or youths should be given on ability to do the job and what is best for PAFC as a football club and definately not jobs for the boys.

As for the president and an expenses account, I hope not. It's an honorary role with no duties attached. If Webby is receiving payment of any sort we fans are being ripped off again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:37 pm

hairy j wrote:
Shut up Hugh. This is mine and Iggy's fight. You can hold his coat but no sly kicks. Knecht'll be on later to slate you for using grammar/spelling as a weapon. He started it by the way.

clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:38 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Angry wrote:
He may not be best for the job though. Nance was in youth coaching before Fletcher took over and maybe he's actually good for the role what with Owers moving to the first team on a permanent basis. With Larrieu it'd just be creating a job for an old boy which is what we need to move away from.

Well said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:53 pm

If Sheridan didn't rate larrieu as a coach then absolutely he shouldn't be given a sympathy role but the honorary president position would be ideal.

Webb as president is just a piss take and was just as a thank you for services rendered. Like paying a prostitute.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:47 am

Greenjock wrote:
If Sheridan didn't rate larrieu as a coach then absolutely he shouldn't be given a sympathy role but the honorary president position would be ideal.

Webb as president is just a piss take and was just as a thank you for services rendered. Like paying a prostitute.

Tis true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:35 am

Greenjock wrote:

A pox ridden prostitute strung out on craic?lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just met the President   Just met the President Empty

Back to top Go down

Just met the President
Page 1 of 1