Rickler
Greenskin
Peggy
Tgwu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

TFOCP needs your help - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFOCP needs your help   TFOCP needs your help - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:06 pm

If people agree with the development, that's their right. They aren't dim, they're just different people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TFOCP needs your help   TFOCP needs your help - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:46 pm

I don't think in all fairness anybody who made a reasoned response to the plans and supported them would be called an Aviva, the term as you well know is for the people that only make a response when they see how the main herd want them to vote. I could have written Newells response before he did.
To support any scheme because you just want something built rather than nothing smacks of dimness and seems to be the most cogent argument spouted on the farm in favour of the development.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TFOCP needs your help   TFOCP needs your help - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Without Avivas who turn up whatever the situation, we'd be fooked. Ridiculing them is a little easy. What nexr for the edgy intelligent people on here; LOL, fat people eat kfc? Strewth.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: TFOCP needs your help   TFOCP needs your help - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:53 am

Iggy wrote:
I don't think in all fairness anybody who made a reasoned response to the plans and supported them would be called an Aviva, the term as you well know is for the people that only make a response when they see how the main herd want them to vote. I could have written Newells response before he did.
To support any scheme because you just want something built rather than nothing smacks of dimness and seems to be the most cogent argument spouted on the farm in favour of the development.

Spot on Iggy. I first referred to them as Avivas for those reasons exactly.

Geddon you janner ! jocolor 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TFOCP needs your help   TFOCP needs your help - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:31 am

I think the chief WUM has been wum'ed, all in all a good days work.lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFOCP needs your help   TFOCP needs your help - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TFOCP needs your help
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3