Han Solos Other Ship
Chemical Ali
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Dane. wrote:
how much ?
Straight swap for half a dozen eggs. Cash? For Paris? Ur havin a larf. 

On a more serious note, it was reported previously that Sheridan wanted to keep him. If we are losing players of his mediocrity against our will to teams like Wycombe, we may as well jack it all in right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Iggy wrote:
F all I expect, yet if he wants to go then let him, it's a shame we don't try a bit harder to hang onto our yoof and try and get a bigger fee later but that's not Sheridans fault and is a different conversation.

I very much doubt he will go on to bigger and better things with Wycombe he isnt that good imo.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Another poor Fletch signing gone (and we paid compensation for him!)- although he did show some glimpses of promise but very little end product.

Well done Shezza, get a couple of wingers in now.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:24 pm

BBC Football website states that PCH left for a nominal fee on the League 2 homepage, but the linked article states free. On their transfers section it states undisclosed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
BBC Football website states that PCH left for a nominal fee on the League 2 homepage, but the linked article states free. On their transfers section it states undisclosed.

So he left for a Plymouth Price then lol plus 15% of any fee goes to woking aswell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Thank you ta brothas at Plymouf Argyle fo' putting up wif muh motha fuckin piss poor performances. Lock up yo' beotches Wycombe, da gangster's in hood brace yo'self foo'!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:34 pm

You cant blame pch it a step up for him, unlike brents argyle i dont expect wycombe to be in a relegation dogfight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:42 pm

Hell probably stick a couple past us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
You cant blame pch it a step up for him, unlike brents argyle i dont expect wycombe to be in a relegation dogfight.

Get a grip man...that is a ridiculous statement to make.......how can Wycombe be a step up for anyone....dont let your Brent views flavour all your commonsense........Sheridan is building a team that will not be relegation bound.

Maybe the thought of Dominic Blizzard arriving is the answer to PCH's running away to little Wycombe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Oh well it will free up room for Chadwick and the resigning of Feeney
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:10 pm

ZYPH wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Get a grip man...that is a ridiculous statement to make.......how can Wycombe be a step up for anyone....dont let your Brent views flavour all your commonsense........Sheridan is building a team that will not be relegation bound.

Maybe the thought of Dominic Blizzard arriving is the answer to PCH's running away to little Wycombe.
ridiculous statement? how does signing a non scoring crap winger who morcombe did not want or a injury prone yeovil reject inspire anyone with confidence? our best player's last season were loan players they have gone along with baz our best player, the not interested not a argyle fan owner will take another chance with our league status, i dont blame shez his hands are tied, we will be bottom six at best with brent and his chimps running the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:02 pm

Any statement quoted as fact is rediculous in the closed season of expectations of any team finishing anywhere.     Anyone expect Wolves to sink to league one for example?    Morecambe (as it's spelt) are a small club who cannot afford a great deal in wages so probably offered all of their out of contract players less money.    We maybe offered a bit more and hey presto we sign the player.    It isn't that he wasn't wanted it was that he was offered less to stay.    I suspect there are a few clubs cutting their wage bills out of necessity having seen other clubs fall foul by spending too much they cannot hope to re-coup.     It's called economics.    Plenty of people didn't have a good word to say about PCH when he was signed.    Non league no hoper on a par with Griffiths and didn't change their minds much when they saw him play as well.    What's the problem with him going all of a sudden?    Brent is the problem as people cannot see past their hatred of him and anything Argyle do is therefore terrible irrespective of what it is.    If we signed him from Wycombe it would be Argyle signing little old Wycombe's cast offs and look how far we've come as is the case with Blizzard from Morecambe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:18 am

Angry wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

So he left for a Plymouth Price then lol plus 15% of any fee goes to woking aswell.

Two minutes ago you were wanting to drive him to Wycombe yourself. Make yer bleddy mind up Angry. Transfer fees are tiny in this league - it's League 2. The main financial aspect of any transfer in this league is that the selling team have a reduced wage bill and the buying team has their wage bill increased.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last season, only Bradford spent more than they received from transfers. Even Fleetwood were in the green. The vast, vast majority of ins and outs are free transfers or Bosman style signings.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am

ZYPH wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Brent has ensured we have finished bottom of L2 two seasons on the bounce. As it stands Wycombe is a step up. Any improvement will be inspite of brent and will be purely down to exceptional professionalism and experience of Sheridan.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:46 am

Freathy wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Brent has ensured we have finished bottom of L2 two seasons on the bounce.  As it stands Wycombe is a step up.  Any improvement will be inspite of brent and will be purely down to exceptional professionalism and experience of Sheridan.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strange I could of sworn we didn't come bottom last year or the year before......are we in the Conference then.....how did I miss that.....please Freathy just try and look past Brent's involvement....believe me there are some good things happening at PAFC.....I hope Sheridan doesn't read ATD to often....he'll be jumping off the Tamar bridge and he won't be shouting eureka either.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Dane. wrote:
how much ?

On a more serious note, it was reported previously that Sheridan wanted to keep him. If we are losing players of his mediocrity against our will to teams like Wycombe, we may as well jack it all in right now.
If he really wanted to keep him he'd have rejected the bid, the guy is in contract. Sheridan obviously didn't think he was bad enough to transfer list him like he did with Chadwick/Gilmartin but if we've got an offer from someone willing to take on his wages then we're hardly going to say no. I think most people on here would have driven him to Wycombe happily. We're the winners out of this not the losers. We've shifted a waster and his wages can go towards other players.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:55 pm

What's the betting we're still paying a chunk of his wage?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Unlikely I think but could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:15 pm

[quote="ZYPH"]
Freathy wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Brent has ensured we have finished bottom of L2 two seasons on the bounce.  As it stands Wycombe is a step up.  Any improvement will be inspite of brent and will be purely down to exceptional professionalism and experience of Sheridan.

Strange I could of sworn we didn't come bottom last year or the year before......are we in the Conference then.....how did I miss that.....please Freathy just try and look past Brent's involvement....believe me there are some good things happening at PAFC.....I hope Sheridan doesn't read ATD to often....he'll be jumping off the Tamar bridge and he won't be shouting eureka either.[/quote

Yeah !!! Listen and learn Sad Act ! lol!

Look how far we've fallen and the marvellous speccy one will lead us from the wilderness into the scrubland................ if he gets his real business interest sorted and leaves HHP a boxed in shambles that is. It's like taking candy from babies for the reluctant one Rolling Eyes
Put on a scarf, humour the supposed tribal leaders, pretend to care......................................
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:42 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Dane. wrote:
how much ?

If he really wanted to keep him he'd have rejected the bid,

You're not really that naive are you?

Anyway, I was just going by the Skysports report in the link at the top of the thread.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:40 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Dane. wrote:
how much ?

If he really wanted to keep him he'd have rejected the bid,  

You're not really that naive are you?

Anyway, I was just going by the Skysports report in the link at the top of the thread.
Obviously he can't reject any bid for whoever he wants to keep but I just can't imagine he was desperate to keep hold of PCH. Or if he was then it's a good job that's the one issue I think he's got wrong then.

Interesting quote from Paris after his move- 'It's good to be where I'm wanted'. Does that sound like he's left a manager who was desperately clinging onto him? I would say that he wasn't quite as desperate to shift him as Chadwick/Gilmartin but he was never gonna turn down a chance to get him off the wagebill either- I could be totally wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Freathy wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Strange I could of sworn we didn't come bottom last year or the year before......are we in the Conference then.....how did I miss that.....please Freathy just try and look past Brent's involvement....believe me there are some good things happening at PAFC.....I hope Sheridan doesn't read ATD to often....he'll be jumping off the Tamar bridge and he won't be shouting eureka either.[/quote

Yeah !!! Listen and learn Sad Act ! lol!

Look how far we've fallen and the marvellous speccy one will lead us from the wilderness into the scrubland................ if he gets his real business interest sorted and leaves HHP a boxed in shambles that is. It's like taking candy from babies for the reluctant one Rolling Eyes
Put on a scarf, humour the supposed tribal leaders, pretend to care......................................

Yawn yawn yawn...so predictable.....you'll get sensible calling you boring soon.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

ridiculous statement? how does signing a non scoring crap winger who morcombe did not want or a injury prone yeovil reject inspire anyone with confidence? our best player's last season were loan players they have gone along with baz our best player, the not interested not a argyle fan owner will take another chance with our league status, i dont blame shez his hands are tied, we will be bottom six at best with brent and his chimps running the club.

Shez is either houdini re-incarnated, a sado-masochist, or on a fcuking gurt contract for signing for 3 years with his hands tied like this, or he really does think he is god!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wycombe Sign PCH   Wycombe Sign PCH - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wycombe Sign PCH
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2