Freathy
Fresh-Prince
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:32 am

greensleeves wrote:

The guy who is supposed to have got a pint poured over him posts on here regularly.Would be good if he posts his version of events.Andy, you Malcolm, and Jim will always be welcome in the lounge.But I guess you already knew that.

Which leads to the the obvious question...

Who might not be welcome?   Baba obviously...

Present company excepted, of course!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 am

Rickler wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

The guy who is supposed to have got a pint poured over him posts on here regularly.Would be good if he posts his version of events.Andy, you Malcolm, and Jim will always be welcome in the lounge.But I guess you already knew that.

Isn't it comforting to know that REAL fans decide which other fans are welcome in the Business Lounge? You can see where this extra £1-2million might not be as achievable as Jimmy makes out when it's a case of your face doesn't fit so here have a drink!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 am

I was thinking of putting in an appearance early next season................................... but my minders aren't available.Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:49 am

..and therefore your security could not be guaranteed..?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:00 am

Rickler wrote:
..and therefore your security could not be guaranteed..?
What do you think ? 

'It's only a matter of time before someone does something stupid. I can feel it.'  pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:40 am

Iggy wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
I think it's more that he's happy for the capacity to be smaller when completed but he doesn't want it restricted while the mini-stand is being built. Bit of a case of wanting his cake and eating it but then finding out Newell's eaten all the cake already so deducting the price of the cake from the seasons budget.

Now why couldn't any of these other muppets have explained it that clearly?

I know that you can't educate Pork, so why bother?

...but you can cure it !
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:48 am

Tringreen wrote:
I was thinking of putting in an appearance early next season................................... but my minders aren't available.Rolling Eyes

I would be pleased to act as one of your minders, I am very large.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:39 am

Greenjock wrote:
Rickler wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

Isn't it comforting to know that REAL fans decide which other fans are welcome in the Business Lounge? You can see where this extra £1-2million might not be as achievable as Jimmy makes out when it's a case of your face doesn't fit so here have a drink!

And when the club is taken away from the present clique of superfans then the roles will be reversed, Newell and co will have their directors box invitations rescinded and like The ex directors do now will have to watch from afar. It would be funny wouldn't it if the owner of the official website is unable to attend matches? I wonder if he will close the site down when that day arrives?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:53 am

greensleeves wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
Andy,you mean I could be sitting in the Lyndhurst next season...god forbid,who is going to pour my wine.

From what I hear of the lounge these days - you get it in yer lap if the face don't fit!! Pour the f*cker yer self!!Very Happy Very Happy
To put you mind to rest Al - I won't be entering any of Brents' gin palaces, certainly whilst he and the arselickers are around!! I'll do my drinking on the train and at Exeter, take a seat in the horseshoe and piss in his toilet - in short he'll get the £20 only!!
Nothing against you mind!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:18 pm

must meet uup on the train then:bounce:Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:09 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
We go down on the SWTrains route and change at Exeter, some from Basingstoke and few of us at Sherborne - not much else to do for 3 hours so.........you know what!!bounceVery Happy

Why can't we have a beer emoticons!! Boooo!!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
We go down on the SWTrains route and change at Exeter, some from Basingstoke and few of us at Sherborne - not much else to do for 3 hours so.........you know what!!bounceVery Happy

I used that line when i travelled to and back from work in that area a few years ago.It used to go all the way down to Plymouth via Okehampton and Tavvy before that tw@t Beeching was let loose on it,didn't have to change at Exeter before that.I understand that some of it has been redoubled in the Axminster area,which says it all about the idiotic run down inflicted on the line back in the 1960's.Is it any quicker these days? It was built as a very fast line,easily as good as the one via Reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

I used that line when i travelled to and back from work in that area a few years ago.It used to go all the way down to Plymouth via Okehampton and Tavvy before that tw@t Beeching was let loose on it,didn't have to change at Exeter before that.I understand that some of it has been redoubled in the Axminster area,which says it all about the idiotic run down inflicted on the line back in the 1960's.Is it any quicker these days? It was built as a very fast line,easily as good as the one via Reading.
Up untill 2 years ago the train did go straight through to Plymouth and back - to be fair, SWTrains is a brilliant service and rolling stock modern and better that FGW carp!! We are about half way from Exeter and Waterloo, with more trains north/south if change at Salisbury or Basingstoke so no too bad - we stop off at the Great Western pub at Exeter just outside the station - normally 9 real ales on in there, wooppee!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:35 pm

aint been in the Great western for years, the Jolly Porter was always a good pub as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:15 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
aint been in the Great western for years, the Jolly Porter was always a good pub as well.
Both are friendly, decent pubs, though not sure how long the Jolly Porter will be in existence, with rate pubs are closing. I used to go in there every Friday to play pool and pinball for money. Also had a great punk jukebox and would regularly put the same Clash track on 5 times in a row. It helped with the pinball but did piss people off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy at its finest   Hypocrisy at its finest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy at its finest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2