Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!! Empty
PostSubject: There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!!   There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:53 am

Come on Damon what have you been up to now.  Spill the beans.

IJN wrote:

just as daft is Damon offering to box me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!!   There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:06 am

Damon challenged Newell to a charity boxing match but the former hooligan declined because he's all mouth and then accused Damon of being a keyboard warrior again.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!!   There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:09 am

Actually not quite right..

Newell hasn't read what he ACTUALLY wrote himself in a thread, and has got the wrong end of the stick.. 

This isn't unusual with Newell because he is a slow unintelligent mental midget.

But because Damon has asked him about it - not surprisingly....  Newell has gone on the attack despite not realizing the misunderstanding is entirely his own fault.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!!   There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:16 am

I think you are mentioned in IJN's twatter dispatches as Rickler
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!!   There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:27 am

Dougie wrote:
I think you are mentioned in IJN's twatter dispatches as Rickler

Jeez...

I've just had a look at his twitter account and his musings...

Newell really is a paranoid psychotic mess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!!   There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:32 am

Newell offered to fight me once on pasoti, when I jumped at the chance he banned me.
He said something like, "if you fancy having a pop at me why don't we meet in the car park and have it out man to man?" I replied with "careful for what you wish for fat boy." I got banned for calling him fat, I mean FFS that's hardly libellous is it?
Newell, "he called me fat."
Judge, "well you are fat, you're fuc king obese, in fact you are the fattest person in here and btw Iggy would murder you in a fight."
Ps. I made the last bit up it hasn't really been to court.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!!   There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:56 am

Iggy wrote:
Newell offered to fight me once on pasoti, when I jumped at the chance he banned me.
He said something like, "if you fancy having a pop at me why don't we meet in the car park and have it out man to man?" I replied with "careful for what you wish for fat boy." I got banned for calling him fat, I mean FFS that's hardly libellous is it?
Newell, "he called me fat."
Judge, "well you are fat, you're fuc king obese, in fact you are the fattest person in here and btw Iggy would murder you in a fight."
Ps. I made the last bit up it hasn't really been to court.

lol!

ps I was boy scout, boxing champion of Plymouth in 1963................. only won because the junior ABA kid from Public Sec. at my weight, broke his thumb playing rugby, so I just had to duff my mate up in the final !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!!   There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

There's Only One Way To Settle This - Fight!!!
Page 1 of 1