Damon.Lenszner
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:43 pm

Yea Man wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Neither Webb or Newell have submitted official comment. I haven't seen an Ian De'Lar on there either. Goy Brunston has though and he's not real but writes in CAPITAL letters.

I can't see this ending well at all. The comment that people have changed their tunes is quite a bizarre one to come out with too and Tony Hooper is claiming a copy and paste offensive by the antis. Firstly, people have changed their tunes as it has moved beyond tub thumping and concept and we now have facts (and those aren't great) and secondly, if there's a campaign going it's being done on Twitter and its a PRO campaign. When have facts been relevent to this basket case of a club though.

They haven't submitted official comment but they've been sharing around a USB containing names and addresses.

One for the data protection laws there.

Borderline intimidation too.

Not that you'd expect anything less from the co-owner of the website famous for it's abuse of personal info.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EXPOSED ........................AGAIN
Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The whole USB thing is clearly a joke to wind people up (if it was true then they are too stupid for words). Both Newell and Webb are in a very privileged position as fans of PAFC. Its a shame they continue to behave in this way.

I have no doubt it's a joke.

It's just sad that the president of the club, someone who is the supposed voice of the fans chooses to act in that manner.
Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
The whole USB thing is clearly a joke to wind people up (if it was true then they are too stupid for words). Both Newell and Webb are in a very privileged position as fans of PAFC. Its a shame they continue to behave in this way.

I have no doubt it's a joke.

It's just sad that the president of the club, someone who is the supposed voice of the fans chooses to act in that manner.

Agreed mate. With feelings as high as they are at the moment, this is not the time to be making jokes like this. I don't even need to mention that one of the individuals involved has been at the heart of all the threats, intimidation and abuse of personal information before and it would be easy for someone to think it was true.
Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Chris Webb is a disgrace full stop
Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:23 pm

People's details being published is part of the process. I am surprised, having not done this before, that you don't really need to prove that you are you when making a support/objection. Email addresses aren't published and a lot of those emails are from just a name. Goy Brunston being a made up name.

Newell's stated on pasoti that he's penned something and submitted it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1st page. I've looked through them all today and a Mr Newell doesn't appear on any of the pdfs.

This isn't a case of volumes anyway. Most of the letters state "it's good - do it" and that's pretty pointless. There aren't many people who've written in anyway.

That Twitter thing was done for an audience - the ATD audience. It's worked - it's stupid and Webb shoukd know far better than to even get involved. A bit like his sincere regret for the Deepthroat rubbish.

If you haven't commented yet, please do so.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Where can you read the comments and objections (positive and negative)?

I don't plan on passing comment either way.
Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Snooper wrote:
I'll tell you what though Ian, I think someone is copying and pasting Stuarts posts as Im sure Ive seen them somewhere else.

Or perhaps some one else writes them for him?

Dignified Stuart C wrote:
Certainly not the latter Tony.

2:1 B Eng (Hons) Engineering Systems and MSc Control Systems plus 21 years in industrial engineering form my opinion.

Congratulations to your daughter btw.

Snooper the C*nt wrote:
No, you have always struck me as a knowledgable poster Stuart, so I am not at all surprised by your qualifications.

So I was surprised you post under a different name on another site.

Still, I'm always happy when the solution becomes apparent.

The facts Stuart C wrote:
Hangover from rotg days when you never knew who you were talking to and used on all football sites apart from here, where I used to amongst friends.

No great mystery Tony. Sure a man of your experience could have noted first post on other site was a direct C&P from here.

Anyway we digress again, no doubt boring all not interested in inter-site bickering.

Any thoughts on the feasibility of Plan 2a?

Giraffe Boy wrote:
Id like to see the plans and supporting evidence Stuart properly laid out. If that has been done to date.

Once again proving the point that the Brent boys have no evidence or plan whatsoever and they simply cannot intellectually debate with Stuart and Graham.

Argument 1 - This is good because James says so

Argument 2 - logical and based upon planning facts and a true support for the long term success of Plymouth Argyle
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:27 pm

well, if there was a list and if i were on it, its too late fat lord and beanpole prez, objections submitted to all the relevent bods
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:29 pm

It's here
All the responses are titled 'letter of representation'.
Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:39 pm

Congratulations to Mr Matthews from Keyham who is this weeks pro Brent planning winner.

Some crayons and a pair of opposable thumbs are winging their way to him as we speak. He may have to sign for them at the royal mail though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Yea Man wrote:

What a pair of utter Knob Jockeys
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:00 pm

For the record Tony (if you're watching) use of different avatar on here is down to bagsy on Yoda in the Star War's analogy, nothing more sinister.

Don't fear I've been nobbled or being shown the Directors' box if you don't see me post on here rest of week.

Got a trip to Westminster planned.
Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:05 pm

It's probably a list of people who might have old unwanted Argyle shirts that Ian can sell to Nikkkkkkkkkkk - he'll just get Nicky Law to sign them all and that's another £500k. Job's a good 'un.
Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Funny to see Peter Ryan and smiffy being great mates after the Ryan apparently sent smiffy an abusive PM some time ago!
hairy j wrote:
People's details being published is part of the process. I am surprised, having not done this before, that you don't really need to prove that you are you when making a support/objection. Email addresses aren't published and a lot of those emails are from just a name. Goy Brunston being a made up name.

Newell's stated on pasoti that he's penned something and submitted it.
1st page. I've looked through them all today and a Mr Newell doesn't appear on any of the pdfs.

This isn't a case of volumes anyway. Most of the letters state "it's good - do it" and that's pretty pointless. There aren't many people who've written in anyway.

That Twitter thing was done for an audience - the ATD audience. It's worked - it's stupid and Webb shoukd know far better than to even get involved. A bit like his sincere regret for the Deepthroat rubbish.

If you haven't commented yet, please do so.

it !!
Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Of course it's a joke.

They might be cnuts but they're not completely stupid cnuts.

Angry Andy Soper has already let slip that one councillor has been passing details of objecting Plymouth residents to the uberfans so it wouldn't take much to track down which councillor it was and if they were passing details like names and addresses of people writing in and objecting to the plans it would be something the local press would be all over. That wouldn't look too good would it?

By the way how much attention do Laurel and Hardy pay to their wives when they're both reading ATD 24/7 and have full time jobs, then they're both doing 150 hours a week voluntary work for the club and Newell is framing shirts and delivering them regularly as well.

Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Postey's paying lots of attention to his wife. Amazon says she'll be delivered next Monday. Flown in from China - flying it himself, double bonus Smile
Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Postey's paying lots of attention to his wife. Amazon says she'll be delivered next Monday.  Flown in from China - flying it himself, double bonus Smile

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Postey's paying lots of attention to his wife. Amazon says she'll be delivered next Monday.  Flown in from China - flying it himself, double bonus Smile

lol!

10/10!
Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:20 pm

I wonder if you can get them with air stewardess uniforms on? He wouldn't be able to contain his excitement. Spurt!

Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:36 am

Greenjock wrote:
I wonder if you can get them with air stewardess uniforms on? He wouldn't be able to contain his excitement. Spurt!

Is the odious creature still hiding the identity of the person who used the Greenman account to threaten you and your family Jock? What a hideous excuse for a human being he is - and a perfect choice for Newell to have as "Site Manager" for Pasoti.
Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:53 am

Who is Darren Dulling?

A complete muppet by the looks of it. If you click the link on Hairy's post above you get a list of the comments on the PCC website. Mr Dulling has used the same email account to send in glowing accounts of support for the development but all in different names. He's gone from an old lady who uses the park and wants a legacy for her grandchildren to being a British serviceman coming home to a proud city.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:00 am

Ahem, Darren Dulling is the council member of staff who uploads the files, pokey.

(lol @ u)
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:02 am

All be it a wind up, but again I cannot but question why Job B has once again failed to pick up on the undertone of the wind up, considering his sensitivities regarding such behavior.
Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:07 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Ahem, Darren Dulling is the council member of staff who uploads the files, pokey.

(lol @ u)

Back to top Go down

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:37 am

Pokesdown wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

(lol @ u)

Thank you. That's so reassuring!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

16,388 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16,388   16,388 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: