The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abu Qatada

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Abu Qatada  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:04 pm

Pitbudge has only become pollitical since his plea to the leader of the brentshirts that he will be a good drone was accepted, now he's mister daily mail! debate all this with xthrobber pitbudge, he like's a good boreathon like you.geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:10 pm

In the interests of free speech I think that the thread should remain but I would lock it, I think that everybody can draw their own conclusions about Cobi's motives.
@cobi if you are going to continue to post on this forum unless you make an effort to discuss other subjects apart from this sort of inflammatory bullshit I will ban you for being a troll, so wise up mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Iggy wrote:
In the interests of free speech I think that the thread should remain but I would lock it, I think that everybody can draw their own conclusions about Cobi's motives.
@cobi if you are going to continue to post on this forum unless you make an effort to discuss other subjects apart from this sort of inflammatory bullshit I will ban you for being a troll, so wise up mate.

I'll add a second yes vote to banning you for trolling if you don't grow the feck up Cobi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:19 pm

i'd ban him anway because when argyle's most important fan bans him from brentoti which is bound to happen, argyle will become a pitbudge free zone:cheers:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:21 pm

third however if cobi will speak about argyle and other matters and not just bnp stuff he can stay,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:31 pm

That's my take on it Angers, he is here purely to troll so wise up or go.
In fact if he makes any more posts like these that will be the line crossed. Bored.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:34 pm

ZYPH wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Please don't even try to compare Thatcher with Abu Qatada.
Tony Bliar and Abu Qatada now there's a match made in heaven.

At least spell Blair correctly please

He did. 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Ok techies, why won't it let me write text in a reply that's in it's own box, rather than the previous quote (like above)? 

Is this a Forumotion thing? I'm on iPhone and don't recall it being an issue on the laptop?

Any ideas? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Ok techies, why won't it let me write text in a reply that's in it's own box, rather than the previous quote (like above)? 

Is this a Forumotion thing? I'm on iPhone and don't recall it being an issue on the laptop?

Any ideas? scratch

Take a look on the site board theres a post about how to change it back.

Its a forumotion thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Please don't even try to compare Thatcher with Abu Qatada.
Tony Bliar and Abu Qatada now there's a match made in heaven.

At least spell Blair correctly please

He did. 

bliar is what he is a liar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Cobi's deleted his political Twatter account now, the one where he was urging people to vote BNP, and where he had loads of interesting tweets with other racists.

Ben James ‏[ltr]@BenJames_8[/ltr]3 May 12
Wow, Cobi Budge is encouraging people to vote BNP. This kid does himself no favours. #bellend

Thankfully he also deleted his youtube video of him singing "Believe your heart" Razz Which went down a storm lol!

You will see references to some of the far right tweets Cobi made recently on here, as well as just about every kid his age calling him a feckin bellend and a walking vagina.

He has recently tweeted on his "Hi I'm Cobi" account about Gypsies getting treatment on the NHS etc, because he thinks it's cool to listen to some dickheads and then repeat it.

Cobi you're a tw@t. You're a racist little prick and if you try to start any more conversations on here that have racist overtones then it appears that I'm not the only mod who will ban you Very Happy

I shouldn't rise to the little pillock but I don't like racists and I don't like being called a liar!

Perhaps the best retort I saw on Twatter to Cobi's racist shit was this one:

Chris Whiting ‏[ltr]@ChrisRWhiting[/ltr]10 Apr
Cobi Budge claims "it's good to see UKIP rising" — In response "it would be good to see him contain his idiocy"..

And I'll leave it at that Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Oh and here are the recent tweets other people made about Cobi

[url=https://twitter.com/search?q=cobi budge&src=typd][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:19 pm

I always find that the best way to deal with someone who's trying to provoke you is not to be provoked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Wanker.Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Instead of banning Cobi and denying him his 'free speech'.

Why don't you just all ignore him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:34 pm

You're right of course Rickler. The sad little runt isn't even man enough to be a transparent racist so he had two Twitter accounts. One for posting the inane drivel of a spotty 17 yr old virgin and one where he posted the inane drivel of a 17 yr old spotty virgin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:45 pm

hairy j wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol! That's Cobi's Uni application.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:29 am

a loose cannon.
needs guidance
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:32 am

Or no target to fire at...
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:36 am

what must his parents think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:23 pm

I see cobi is now a labour fan lol

today labour tomorrow lib dem probably tory at the weekend jesus wept you little attention seeker.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:26 pm

I;M Still EDL., ENGLAND
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:59 pm

downthetrack wrote:
I;M Still EDL., ENGLAND

as we all suspected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-