HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abu Qatada

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:26 am

Has been revealed that Abu Qatada's court case has cost British taxpayers £1.7 million. This can be added to the huge list of financial costs being in the EU creates for taxpayers, although the biggest cost being that we can't simply kick terrorists out of Britain.
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:31 am

Pitbull wrote:
Has been revealed that Abu Qatada's court case has cost British taxpayers £1.7 million. This can be added to the huge list of financial costs being in the EU creates for taxpayers, although the biggest cost being that we can't simply kick terrorists out of Britain.

Sleep

Your point is??
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:39 am

I notice you changed from 'feck off' to your point is.

My point is in the second line of my post, with reference to EU membership. 
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:46 am

How we have treated Abu Qatada is a wonderful tribute to our glorious nation. It is what singles us out as one of the best nations in the world. It's the British way. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and allowing us to underline those principles of fair-play, human rights and strength of moral resolve that we hold so dear.
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:47 am

I'd rather see him shot Knecht, a terrorist and a man who wants another holocaust.
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:51 am

feck off or I'll post your inane, embarrassing greenbonk shit on here Cobi. If you want to talk about Abu Qatada why not discuss him on twatter with your racist friends? Surely they are more knowledgeable than us lot?

Or does that not suit your puppeteers?

You're so feckin easy to see through. Go back to your friends and say jock says hi.

Bellend
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:53 am

You are to sweet Jock. 

Where's your proof I'm a racist? I'm not.

Personal insults just make you a child.
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:10 am

Pitbull wrote:
I'd rather see him shot Knecht, a terrorist and a man who wants another holocaust.

But that would be against the principle of the country I hold so dear. I'm surprised you don't love your country and its principles as much as I do. And, anyway, I thought your post was about the EU not proposing an assault on an innocent man.
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:13 am

My thread is about the EU. 

However, innocent man? Do you support people who openly wish death upon innocent Jewish people? Abu Qatada is no better than Adolf Hitler.

There is reason to believe he inspired parts of 9/11

The man is al-Qaeda scum.
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:19 am

I hope you're not suggesting we suspend habeas corpus in this fine democratic nation of ours? Habeas corpus - a principle we introduced to the world that ensures that all of us can walk free without fear of persecution or corruption? A principle that a person is guaranteed a fair trial without political interference before any punishment is meted out. What a magnificent example of how this noble country has operated for generations. Surely you're not suggesting that we should operate our independent judicial system based upon political expediency?
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:20 am

I do believe you are, you little scamp, you!
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:22 am

If I went out in to the street and shouted "I want all black people dead" I would be arrested.

We have freedom of speech to an extent, Abu Qatada crosses the line by trying to start a second holocaust and condoning 9/11 and the London bombings. 

Vermin like him should be gotten rid off.
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:32 am

Pitbull wrote:
If I went out in to the street and shouted "I want all black people dead" I would be arrested.

We have freedom of speech to an extent, Abu Qatada crosses the line by trying to start a second holocaust and condoning 9/11 and the London bombings. 

Vermin like him should be gotten rid off.

If you say Islam is the new Nazism and publish in depth why that is that you would be arrested for that too.
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:34 am

Never have I said Islam is the new Nazism, I drew parallels between Muhammad's idea's and Hitler's ideas, and I draw parallels between Qatada's views on Jews and Nazism's views on Jews.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:17 am

I am afraid Cobi that your right wing views will be pilloried on here whilst they conveniently ignore the main point of your OP in that this man has cost this country £1.7million pounds (so far) to extradite him  to Jordan. Of that £1.7 million a mere £650,00 is his legal aid costs the balance being governmental costs.
I am not sure whether habeas corpus exists in Jordan where he has already been convicted.
But hey lets all wish him good luck in his new life as he has certainly enriched our lives whilst he has resided in the UK.
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:45 am

Cobis right wing views will be pilloried on here because he is being asked to post on here to cause trouble.

Cobis now allowed back on Pasoti where he posts about Argyle but on ATD he posts solely about Muslims and terrorism.

On Twitter Cobi follows the EDL, BNP and national front accounts that spout the crap he believes in so that's why I call him a racist.

He's also a stupid little boy who's been used by Ponty previously and has an agenda Gasser.

One day when Cobis grown up a little, discovered the pleasure of whichever sex he's going to be interested in then he might decide that trying to wind people up online isn't the best fun you can have on a Friday night. Until then he's a racist little prick.
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:45 am

Why allow this? Seriously? If I posted something in support of peodophiles or started a thread praising Fred West, I'd expect to be warned and have those threads deleted. If Cobi wants to do this, can't he just do it elsewhere. Post it on pasoti Cobi.
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:27 am

hairy j wrote:
Why allow this? Seriously? If I posted something in support of peodophiles or started a thread praising Fred West, I'd expect to be warned and have those threads deleted. If Cobi wants to do this, can't he just do it elsewhere. Post it on pasoti Cobi.

Ponty used to groom Cobi, but Cobi became such a pain in the ass he got banned, several times, from Pasoti and sought refuge here. That was fine he was just a young lad who was Argyle mad. Unfortunately Cobi has gottne slightly older and is such a plonker that no-one really wants to hang out with him, especially girls, so he needs to do something different to gain twitter followers, who are his substitute for friends.

Now he's been allowed back on Pasoti he posts about football on there and strangely he decides to play the controversial rebel on here Sleep

I would say it's fairly obvious that somebody connected with Pasoti has told Cobi he can post on there if he does little favours for them, like post shit just to wind people up here.

He did post something about Abu Qatada on Pasoti, where he was also told to feck off :

So what?

Thatcher's funeral cost the British taxpayer twice that and she's f*cking dead.

So at least he's universally thought of as a complete dickhead, and I know that's the case amongst his peers because they rip the piss out of him constantly on twatter. He collects followers like badges, or like a train spotter, and even if they can't stand the little gobshite he keeps them because he thinks having followers is some kind of achievement scratch
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:35 am

Greenjock wrote:
Cobis right wing views will be pilloried on here because he is being asked to post on here to cause trouble.

Cobis now allowed back on Pasoti where he posts about Argyle but on ATD he posts solely about Muslims and terrorism.

On Twitter Cobi follows the EDL, BNP and national front accounts that spout the crap he believes in so that's why I call him a racist.
false

He's also a stupid little boy who's been used by Ponty previously and has an agenda Gasser.

One day when Cobis grown up a little, discovered the pleasure of whichever sex he's going to be interested in then he might decide that trying to wind people up online isn't the best fun you can have on a Friday night. Until then he's a racist little prick.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:37 am

Please don't even try to compare Thatcher with Abu Qatada.
Tony Bliar and Abu Qatada now there's a match made in heaven.
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:08 am

Bullshit Cobi. You might have deleted them now but you were following loads of racists on Twitter.

So do you follow them for recipes or relationship advice?

Cock
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:23 am

Serious question Cobi. Why aren't you out getting loads of fanny instead of being all edgy and 'clever' on forums for sad old blokes?
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:24 pm

hairy j wrote:

When he posted it I was going to bin it but then I thought feck it, why not just leave it and let everyone see what a bellend he is and let him hang himself.

Point taken though hairy he won't be allowed to continue to post his ignorant views on here.
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Never have I said Islam is the new Nazism, I drew parallels between Muhammad's idea's and Hitler's ideas, and I draw parallels between Qatada's views on Jews and Nazism's views on Jews.

I've read your post you clearly state islam is the new nazism, perhaps you ought to tweet your racist views on your main twitter account and see how long your followers take to drop you like a hot potato.
Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:22 pm

gasser9 wrote:
Please don't even try to compare Thatcher with Abu Qatada.
Tony Bliar and Abu Qatada now there's a match made in heaven.

At least spell Blair correctly please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abu Qatada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abu Qatada    Abu Qatada  Empty

Back to top Go down

Abu Qatada
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: