+4
pepsipete
Freathy
Greenskin
Rickler
8 posters
AuthorMessage

The Irish and the Buttivant Empty
PostSubject: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:29 pm

According to PL2 3DQ, the Irish have not paid the second milestone payment of £150,000. Another poster adds that this is because "allegedly" they did not understand the football creditors rule.

PL2 also indicates that Buttivant has made an official complaint against Guilfoyle and his handling of the administration process.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Strange one this...

Are we to believe that the Riddler didn't fully explain the football creditor rule to them. Surely when Brenda looked over proof of funding he would have looked to see there were enough funds for that payment in the account?

How can something so important slip through the cracks?

I am not surprised that Buttivant has lodged a complaint.

What next?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:24 pm

How surprising.It never crossed my mind that Riddler,Brent and Brenda may possibly have a cunning plan to manipulate matters to their own advantage.Surely not? Quick,doctor,some paranoia pills please! Laughing I see Brent is definitely a confirmed green now,so thats alright,then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:50 pm

So the stench from Home Park becomes even more pungent. What depths of rotten and vulgar dealings are we about to plunge to next I wonder, and when will our slide down the shit shoot finally end!

I would imagine that the PASOTI Trust favourite Brent, will now once again be paraded as the saviour of all things green, despite not providing the slightest hint of evidence to suggest that his intentions are morally right and proper or that he is somehow far better placed and qualified then the 7 other interested potential purchasers.

Oh to have been a fly on the wall the night when Brent must have offered something so wonderful that tempted those PASOTI Trust representatives to provide their seemingly unfailing and loyal support, if only the fans that these Trust representatives claim to represent knew the answer to that. So what was it that Brent did/said/promised that gave him this unfailing support that has been defended so veraciously?

There are many reasons why it's so easy to look upon those involved with a cynical eye, but there has been one person that has so far not provided a reason to doubt him, so maybe we should be listening with greater intensity to what Buttivant has to say?

A complaint against the Administrator is no surprise, maybe he will also be wearing the pungent perfume of a rotting corpse!

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:53 am

I see Pompey have just been taken over by the Ruskies - all signed sealed and settled. Onwards and upwards for them. Meanwhile back at Argyle... This latest revelation about the PB's being yet another bunch of bums who don't actually have a penny to scratch their arse with comes as no surprise whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:03 am

Freathy wrote:
I see Pompey have just been taken over by the Ruskies - all signed sealed and settled. Onwards and upwards for them. Meanwhile back at Argyle... This latest revelation about the PB's being yet another bunch of bums who don't actually have a penny to scratch their arse with comes as no surprise whatsoever.

We cant even "do" administration properly. But then it was all a stitch up from the moment Ridders arrived.

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:56 am

Most depressing, things just go on getting worse Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:45 am

I don't believe all this "they didn't know of the football creditor rules".
It's just another negotiating stance, again with the rabbit being held over the hot coals while the players and staff are asked to take a cut in their back pay, full in the knowledge that any cut they accept will go straight into the pocket of Todd and Gardner.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Peter Jones seems to have gone strangely quiet. It probably needed someone like him, with his knowledge of the club to be involved in trying to find new owners with an eye for potential. Many may not agree but we're as good a bet as Pompey in the longer term and their debts are/were much larger ?
What is unfolding seems an absolute shambles based largely on the financial interests of those who got us into this mess.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:19 pm

I see the wonderful BGB has managed to get a live Q&A with the Riddler, for next Friday.

I wonder if the BGB will have the balls to ask the 2 questions that should be asked of him?

Mr Ridsdale can you please tell us a) how much have you taken personally from this club so far & b) how much more do you hope to gain from PAFC, before you wind us up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Paul Buttivant has released a statement..

"Having been contacted by a number of supporters regarding various rumours that problems have hit the unknown Preferred Bidder attempts to acquire the football club, we would like to make it very clear that our consortium remain ready, willing and indeed financially capable of saving Plymouth Argyle and are keen to open dialogue with the Joint Administrator immediately in order to complete a transaction, subject to our being able to complete our due diligence."

Paul Buttivant.

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 17)
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Cheers Posty, yet another twist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Peter Jones seems to have gone strangely quiet. It probably needed someone like him, with his knowledge of the club to be involved in trying to find new owners with an eye for potential. Many may not agree but we're as good a bet as Pompey in the longer term and their debts are/were much larger ?
What is unfolding seems an absolute shambles based largely on the financial interests of those who got us into this mess.

Jonesy's blown in for me I'm afraid, he's got his feet to far under the PASOTI Trust and Brent table for my liking, I'm a little disappointed with him.

I would like to hear a lot more of what Paul Buttivant has to say before I pick my horse, he seems to be the only one so far that hasn't done any whispering in dark corners.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:29 pm

GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Jonesy's blown in for me I'm afraid, he's got his feet to far under the PASOTI Trust and Brent table for my liking, I'm a little disappointed with him.

I would like to hear a lot more of what Paul Buttivant has to say before I pick my horse, he seems to be the only one so far that hasn't done any whispering in dark corners.

Is that what he's doing ? Oh dear....................
Back to top Go down
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:38 pm

All the bids are shit to be honest, if we weren't so desperate we'd tell them all to do one.
Any bid that wants that cock Ridsdale on board is either a poor judge of character or has no interest in us at all, it's a sorry state we find ourselves in, I use to look forward to the start of the season now I can't wait to get out in the water again instead Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 pm

So who is telling porkie pies? The "sources" or the administrator?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Is Ridders meeting them today Friday or next Friday instead of Naps?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
So who is telling porkie pies? The "sources" or the administrator?

Both of the lieing barstewards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Irish and the Buttivant   The Irish and the Buttivant Empty

Back to top Go down

The Irish and the Buttivant
Page 1 of 1