The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tudor Evans Online Q&A

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Tudor Evans Online Q&A - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Evans Online Q&A   Tudor Evans Online Q&A - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Yep my comment has gone, does anybody know of where you would go to complain about the comments deleted? The herald only want contact for advertising and news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tudor Evans Online Q&A   Tudor Evans Online Q&A - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Also I noticed that Baltimores comments about us being paid agitators remain, now I have complained about them maybe they will get removed? Perhaps any comment will get removed if you report it as abuse? Is that the game they are playing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tudor Evans Online Q&A   Tudor Evans Online Q&A - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Iggy wrote:
Also I noticed that Baltimores comments about us being paid agitators remain, now I have complained about them maybe they will get removed? Perhaps any comment will get removed if you report it as abuse? Is that the game they are playing?

only one way to find out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tudor Evans Online Q&A   Tudor Evans Online Q&A - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:32 pm

I am waiting for my cheque for being an agitator - how much has the gang of 10 been paid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tudor Evans Online Q&A   Tudor Evans Online Q&A - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Put another comment in, hasn't shown up yet. I see Baltimore has posted what I wrote here just now accusing the "cayman registered site" of posting libellous comments, LOL, I was quoting his mate Newell when calling him a fruit loop and he is a trolling nutter, fact.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Tudor Evans Online Q&A   Tudor Evans Online Q&A - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:07 am

Thank you Mr Webb for inspiring my next question to Cllr Evans.

Could Cllr Evans please state his current position with reference to the local Labour Party manifesto pledge to protect the green lung of Central Park.

The current HHP access road proposal includes for traffic to pass to the far end of the development and includes for HGVs to pass next to Gilbert Lane. What is not shown on the current plans is the requirement described in the transport assessment for matchday traffic to pass around the outside of the hotel further encroaching into land shown as green lung on the Central park Masterplan.

Also, Akkeron and their promoters have recently stated on more than occasion that future mass stadium expansion of Home Park would be possible if the team reached the Premier League. This would require the access road to the car park to be moved off the existing concourse presumably to the Coronation Avenue. If this is an option you would endorse could you please do so now and remove the need for the dangerous access around the concourse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tudor Evans Online Q&A   Tudor Evans Online Q&A - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Some questions starting to be asked about James Brent's relationship with PCC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tudor Evans Online Q&A   Tudor Evans Online Q&A - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:25 pm

It would be nice to have a chat with Guillfoyle and Heaney about all this. Brent was always sold to us as the reluctant bidder who rode up on his white charger to save the club at the last minute, why weren't we told that he had already had a three year start on the other bidders? I presume he just refused to pay for admin. thinking that Heaneys bid would fail, I believe although he buys a lot of administration cases he never funds the process? Getting very interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tudor Evans Online Q&A   Tudor Evans Online Q&A - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:34 pm

Iggy wrote:
It would be nice to have a chat with Guillfoyle and Heaney about all this. Brent was always sold to us as the reluctant bidder who rode up on his white charger to save the club at the last minute, why weren't we told that he had already had a three year start on the other bidders? I presume he just refused to pay for admin. thinking that Heaneys bid would fail, I believe although he buys a lot of administration cases he never funds the process? Getting very interesting.

Yeah but 2008? All very cosy!!

21st April 2008 - JB, Vivien Pengelly and Tudor Evans all joined the PCDC as Directors. The tight relationship between the Developer and the Politicians goes way back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tudor Evans Online Q&A   Tudor Evans Online Q&A - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Iggy wrote:

Not to mention Buttivant who was painted as a demon by the Windsor brothers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tudor Evans Online Q&A   Tudor Evans Online Q&A - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Wasn't he Posteys friend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tudor Evans Online Q&A   Tudor Evans Online Q&A - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Lord knows, i remember they kept on calling him Tory boy without really knowing anything about the chap, the irony is astounding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tudor Evans Online Q&A   Tudor Evans Online Q&A - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Yep Postey once upon a time couldn't see why JB was being supported so wholeheartedly and preferred Buttivant.

Doesn't take much to sway this band of friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tudor Evans Online Q&A   Tudor Evans Online Q&A - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tudor Evans Online Q&A
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2