Greenskin
Dane
Elias
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Mandela   Mandela EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm

...Looks like he's close to the end, rushed in to hospital age 94.

While he is a terrorist, he could be described as a 'good terrorist', using terror to fight oppression.

Last edited by Pitbull on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:26 pm

No
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Pitbull wrote:

While he is a terrorist, he could be described as a 'good terrorist'.

Whatever you say Cobi, with the benefit of your extensive knowledge I'm sure everyone agrees with you wholeheartedly.

Nelson Mandela helped crush a barbaric third world concept in a major country and spent half his live imprisoned until his legend was such that the south African government had to bow down at his knees.

Before making such a stupid comment again Cobi, engage your feckin brain.
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

Whatever you say Cobi, with the benefit of your extensive knowledge I'm sure everyone agrees with you wholeheartedly.

Nelson Mandela helped crush a barbaric third world concept in a major country and spent half his live imprisoned until his legend was such that the south African government had to bow down at his knees.

Nelson Mandela, by definition was a terrorist, that is a fact.

The man was a legend, and a hero, however.
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

Nelson Mandela, by definition was a terrorist, that is a fact.

The man was a legend, and a hero, however.

i take you know so much about apartheid south africa then
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:59 pm

The following mounts to the conclusion, Mandela was a terrorist.
Mandela was leader of the ANC's armed wing, a communist organisation supported for periods by the soviet union and Cuba.
Mandela helped coordinate a sabotage programme (which he plead guilty too) which targeted government and military areas. He and his cohorts also lay guilty of slaughtering innocent farmers, while Mandela's wife organised murders, which NM was aware off.
A terrorist uses extreme fear and violence to promote their views, therefore in the sense of the word, he was a terrorist, but he was fighting against oppression and freedom for his people.

Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Mandela was leader of the ANC's armed wing, a communist organisation supported for periods by the soviet union and Cuba.
Mandela helped coordinate a sabotage programme (which he plead guilty too) which targeted government and military areas. He and his cohorts also lay guilty of slaughtering innocent farmers, while Mandela's wife organised murders, which NM was aware off.
A terrorist uses extreme fear and violence to promote their views, therefore in the sense of the word, he was a terrorist, but he was fighting against oppression and freedom for his people.

Sleep Really? I thought he was a peaceful man, thanks for re-educating me in a Wikipedia kind of way.
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Pitbull wrote:

as i suspected not a lot.
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:43 pm

just because they might have got some weapons from USSR, hardly makes the ANC communists !!
fuckin loon. get back to 6th form or whatever they call school nowadways
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:22 pm

such a troubled young man
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Dane. wrote:
such a troubled young man

What an ill informed pathetic comment. Please do, enlighten me as to why I'm a troubled young man.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Very weirdly,just been watching a re-run of The Office and Finchy told the following joke to David Brent;

Q What's black and slides down Nelson's column?

A.Winnie Mandela

Spooky or what.
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:41 pm

i ask you again Cobi what do YOU know about South Africa and its history?

Here is the wiki page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to save you time but try reading more trustworthy sites and then come back here with your own opinion and try and justify nelson mandela being a communist terroist.

in return i will explain how he isnt.

Not tonight though as its late but later tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:01 am

Cobi has a point chaps whether you like it or not or the fact that old Nelson became part of folk lore in the rest of the World. To the Government of Rhodesia he was a terrorist in the same way that members of the IRA were classified as the same here. He fought the state and people died in that process. The aparthied thing was the reason and that was a good cause to fight against if you were black and living in that region. That state was supported for a long time by this Government until somebody saw sense and sanctions were imposed. The IRA wanted a fairer society in N.I in the same way as the Seperatists do still in Spain. Both called terrorists by most of the world for doing what Mandela did in what is now South Africa.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. He became the peacemaker we all know now a wee bit later in life.
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:31 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Cobi has a point chaps whether you like it or not or the fact that old Nelson became part of folk lore in the rest of the World. To the Government of Rhodesia he was a terrorist in the same way that members of the IRA were classified as the same here. He fought the state and people died in that process. The aparthied thing was the reason and that was a good cause to fight against if you were black and living in that region. That state was supported for a long time by this Government until somebody saw sense and sanctions were imposed. The IRA wanted a fairer society in N.I in the same way as the Seperatists do still in Spain. Both called terrorists by most of the world for doing what Mandela did in what is now South Africa.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. He became the peacemaker we all know now a wee bit later in life.

He wasn't the terrorist that cobi is suggesting he was part of a movement that fought against a racist regime that thought only white people where allowed to have all the jobs and the good life and blacks and asians where not. The government of rhodesia wasnt the best of people to judge a terrorist when they were no better than the National Party of south africa.

All of these problems including the ireland one was due to the actions of the british empire.
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:52 am

Yes all very true Angry but nonetheless he was still classified as a terrorist whether people think the cause was just or not. I happen not to blame him for the actions he and his compadre's took and think he is an admirable bloke as do most in the world. But they blew things up and killed people against the state and that makes him a terrorist by definition. The British Empire is another very long story which has cost the current inhabitants of this Isle a bloody fortune and of course it had a lot to answer for.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:59 am

Hells bells!

I agree with Sensi.
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:03 am

Congratulations Rickler I knew you'd see sense in the end. Consider this your Eurika moment.
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:09 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

I have to agree with boring bloke I'm afraid, What a Face Mandela was a terrorist, fighting for a just cause admittedly but a terrorist non the less, the Mandela necklace was hardly a debating tool was it?
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:54 am

I think the way the op was put was insensitive at the very least. In that one sentence everything Mandela has done to unite a country after such a despotic era. As a figurehead he brought together a broken country, he is the reason that apartheid was defeated. I guess the op was designed to promote such a reaction and as such achieved that aim
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Agreed and we all fell for it.
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Cobi only comes on here to spout complete shite and to get a reaction.

He's probably been groomed again by Ponty.
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:31 pm

Yea Man wrote:

he is the first far right believer who is against Zionism that i have ever known lol
Back to top Go down

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:40 pm

Angry wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

he is the first far right believer who is against Zionism that i have ever known lol

He was still in nappies back then Laughing

I wish him all the very best at uni with views like his.

He won't last 5 minutes in Brighton with facist views.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:01 pm

off to b. right on? i'll need to contact the vicious sewing circle.(real pressure group, folks) those ladies would sort him out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

Mandela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandela   Mandela Empty

Back to top Go down

Mandela
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next