Czarcasm
Mapperley, darling
Mock Cuncher
green_genie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:06 pm

im finishing off mine it will be in by the 1st.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:08 pm

I know of at least 5 more that will finding their way to PCC offices over the weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:21 pm

GOB wrote:
That's a good objection Knecht, well done.

Blimey! That was quick! Is it really up there already!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:33 pm

where can you see it gob?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:37 pm

I've sent a few emails raising concerns.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Knecht's letter can be found on the pcc page Letter of representation: single 91KB 28/06/13 (currently near the bottom of the link but will change as more letters/ emails are sent in).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Angry wrote:

Sorry Angry, I had to pop out but CA's link should do it, it's a slow loader mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:23 pm

knecht wrote:
GOB wrote:
That's a good objection Knecht, well done.

Blimey! That was quick! Is it really up there already!?

Yeah it must be an automatic thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:27 pm

GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:

Sorry Angry, I had to pop out but CA's link should do it, it's a slow loader mind.

Just seen it GOB thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:34 pm

As I might be losing my Mum soon I have sent my ojection in with a little haste to make sure I sent it, I hope we win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Sorry to hear that Tgwu, chin up and all that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Tgwu wrote:
As I might be losing my Mum soon I have sent my ojection in with a little haste to make sure I  sent it, I hope we win

Sorry to hear that Tgwu
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:48 pm

Thanks for that Angry She passed away tonight she was 92, it was not a good way to go.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Thanks for that Angry She passed away tonight she was 92, it was not a good way to go.

Deepest sympathy Tgwu,i lost my mum a couple of months ago after a long and debilitating illness,i know exactly what you're going through.The only consolation i can offer is that time is a great healer but the grieving process is very difficult,i found that talking to people and getting help from friends and family was a great source of comfort.

RIP
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:42 pm

My very heart-felt sympathies to you and your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Very sorry to hear your terrible news TGWU.

Words don't really mean much at times like this so I just hope you have some great memories to cherish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Tgwu wrote:

my condolences to you and your family Sad
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Sincere condolences to yourself and family
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Very sorry for your loss TGWU.

Not really the time to ask if anyone knows if P@SOTI "let PCC know" thread will handle a 10 page 3056 word, multi-hyperlink, multi-image word document?

Sure PCC and Secretary of State will find it interesting though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:02 pm

green_genie wrote:

Not really the time to ask if anyone knows if P@SOTI "let PCC know" thread will handle a 10 page 3056 word, multi-hyperlink, multi-image word document?

one way to find out.. post it here abd let them mention it
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Angry wrote:
green_genie wrote:

Most of the content has been posted on here and dark side over last six months. Tidied everything up and removed emotive speech to make sure that it the recipients have to consider the arguments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:18 pm

green_genie wrote:
Angry wrote:
green_genie wrote:

Most of the content has been posted on here and dark side over last six months. Tidied everything up and removed emotive speech to make sure that it the recipients have to consider the arguments.

well aslong as you get it to the powers that be thats all that matters Smile
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Sorry for your loss TGWU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:40 pm

my letter has been printed on council site ...surprised myself that i managed to work out how to send it by email
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:48 am

green_genie wrote:

I can't wait to read it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans   Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Important NOTICE!! Contact Details To Challenge The HHP Plans
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next