The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Senpai

Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!  Empty
PostSubject: Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!    Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!  EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 11:12 am

Ian is excited to see his Lord and Saviour James represented in such glorious Light at HHP. He hopes his eyes gaze upon him, and that his allegiance is recognized.

Part of him wishes that the angel statue would come to life, and King James would rise, and two eternal juggernauts would do battle right here in the middle of the Home Park. But for what is this battle raging you ask? I don’t know. What stands at the centre? To that I say; Ian’s soul is at the centre, offered up to the ageless ones. Only to be torn in twain.

It’s like you can’t have one without the other, you know? Like James is equal parts God and the Devil, a cloak of shame covers this man and only supreme light will wash Ian’s body clean. But how could that light possibly reach Ian with the thick clouds of indecency that surround His poor soul? So, he carries his wrong doings on his back, like some kind of tormented hiker.

Lost in the hills of misfortune, looking desperately for that peak, to rescue him from the valley of depraved habitual self-pleasuring but again he finds nothing. Except for sweaty devastated loneliness and a thousand judging eyes staring back from the cover of a stolen Victoria Secrets catalogue. I didn’t take your mail Mr Brent! Stop asking me that. Leave me alone! I don’t know.!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!    Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!  EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 11:18 am

Consider yourself noticed Senpai.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!    Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!  EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 1:54 pm

We notice you Dane/Sharpy/Senpai
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!    Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!  EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 5:16 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!    Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!  EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 9:39 pm

No way is that Dane. No way at all.

Very good though.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!    Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!  EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 11:53 pm

It's called cut and paste Sir Frank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!    Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!  EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 12:18 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
It's called cut and paste Sir Frank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ah.

Yes. Any old dickhead can do that.

And I was right to say that Dane didn't write it...
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!    Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!  EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 10:22 am

I use it all the time. affraid

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!    Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Notice me Senpai - Notice Me!
Page 1 of 1