HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

weird things in the post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

weird things in the post Empty
PostSubject: weird things in the post   weird things in the post EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:05 am

i keep receiving mail for made up name folk recently, who couldnt possibly have lived in my house. the old lady that lived here before us was here for 20 years. i think im being targeted as a prank. any one else? my thoughts are that it eminates from the other site.

not that im paranoid or owt,mind!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: weird things in the post   weird things in the post EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:10 am

Wouldn't surpise me in the slightest if someone was up to more games.

Have you ever given your address to Pasoti by way of a paypemt on paypal to them?

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: weird things in the post   weird things in the post EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:24 am

have i feck, but its on my websites, being a business an all that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: weird things in the post   weird things in the post EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:14 pm

Something for the fire?

I get thousands of e-mails and loads of phone calls that I'm sure is a result of games from the usual suspects.

Hooper, Webb and Jameson all have my mobile number and my e-mail address is known to the Pasoti mods.

We know that Webb likes passing on information to Newell, like the letter he received from Rickler as Trust leader which ended up in Newell's Flickr account. The lot of them are cnuts who will do anything they think pisses off or inconveniences anyone on here.

Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk will also be able to do credit checks which can also give out home addresses if he so wishes so it's just something we have to put up with.

I have Newell's address if anyone wants it though. Two can play at that games Very Happy I also have Hoopers, Webbs, Jameson's and Newell's phone numbers in case anyone really wants to have it out with these pricks.

Newell thinks I paid some thugs to find out his home address, when I actually got it from his Flickr account. It had a google earth photo of his wifes shitty yellow car with the personalised Argyle licence plate lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: weird things in the post   weird things in the post EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Junk post gets sent to people all the time.

Stop smoking crack an get on with your lives.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: weird things in the post   weird things in the post EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
i keep receiving mail for made up name folk recently, who couldnt possibly have lived in my house. the old lady that lived here before us was here for 20 years. i think im being targeted as a prank. any one else? my thoughts are that it eminates from the other site.

not that im paranoid or owt,mind!

Do you mean from beyond the grave ?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: weird things in the post   weird things in the post EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:52 pm

site not side! Very Happy

funny how its just started happening, ive been here two years and had nowt addressed to anyone but me and the wifey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weird things in the post   weird things in the post Empty

Back to top Go down

weird things in the post
Page 1 of 1