Rickler
Dougie
Czarcasm
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:31 pm

125+1 wrote:
Have to say after reading this, despite my veiws being quite nuetral on the whole situation, Brent is making himself out to be a complete numpty. Its so obvious who is behind this, i dont know much about the puppets but those who do need to start proving the links between the two and publising it where they can so more people can see whats really going on.

I also think that as many people as possible should write to the new CEO to get webb removed as president.

The club is becoming a joke.

The worse thing is our local paper that should be impartial seem to be in someone's pocket aswell.

Thats why i dont buy and never will buy the paper, it has always been that way.

It's good to see that someone who certainly can't be accused of being a freak or weirdo, someone who isn't all about slagging off Webb, Newell, Postey etc can also see what is happening here.

We're not all paranoid fucktards as those mentioned would like have you believe.

What's been claimed on the Herald website about me is total bollocks but I've heard it all from them before so it just goes straight over my head, but others are victims of a smear campaign, Andy Symons being the current main target, and it stems from a desire to drown out any opposition to Brent's plans.

However this pans out eventually I just hope that the main players can look fellow Argyle fans in the eye and say hand on heart they did it with the clubs best interests at heart.

It's really very sad to see the club I love embroiled in shady tactics like this where the main protagonists are allegedly Argyle fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:05 pm

125+1 wrote:
Have to say after reading this, despite my veiws being quite nuetral on the whole situation, Brent is making himself out to be a complete numpty. Its so obvious who is behind this, i dont know much about the puppets but those who do need to start proving the links between the two and publising it where they can so more people can see whats really going on.

I also think that as many people as possible should write to the new CEO to get webb removed as president.

The club is becoming a joke.

The worse thing is our local paper that should be impartial seem to be in someone's pocket aswell.

Thats why i dont buy and never will buy the paper, it has always been that way.

Oooooh, watch out 125+1- you know that is going to upset someone!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Brent and his followers on nooloti will throw everything out the pram when the village of the dammed plan flounders, better stock up on the popcorn Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Brent and his followers on nooloti will throw everything out the pram when the village of the dammed plan flounders, better stock up on the popcorn Laughing

Its going to go Tits up, mark my words, the Road and the Hotel will be the points that bring the whole filthy, rotten, stinking Evil, despicable plan to the ground.
Sit back and enjoy when Brent and his self styled super-fan toadies start throwing their teddies around.
Brent and his unofficial PR team are filth and scum and i want him/them out of PAFC more with every passing day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:21 pm

I think it's wiser to take the view that Brent is going to win as big business always seems to do. The minute the message is given out that these plans can't proceed people start thinking "oh well, my letter, my opinion at the Cherry Tree, isn't needed"

From what I've seen only very well organised, professional campaigns ever win the day. That requires every person who disagrees with these plans, for whatever reason, to do their bit.

The people who would like these plans modified/defeated seem to be up against a multi million development for the City that Tudor has backed and that will profit a leading business in the South West as well as the main written print media of the City and the largest fans forum of the football club. That is one helluva battle to win.

I'm backing David in this battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
I think it's wiser to take the view that Brent is going to win as big business always seems to do. The minute the message is given out that these plans can't proceed people start thinking "oh well, my letter, my opinion at the Cherry Tree, isn't needed"

From what I've seen only very well organised, professional campaigns ever win the day. That requires every person who disagrees with these plans, for whatever reason, to do their bit.

The people who would like these plans modified/defeated seem to be up against a multi million development for the City that Tudor has backed and that will profit a leading business in the South West as well as the main written print media of the City and the largest fans forum of the football club. That is one helluva battle to win.

Even in the event that Brent gets his Wicked and Evil plan to succeed, Brent will be remembered as the man who divided the fan-base to the point of Civil-War, and his sickening despicable toadies will be remembered as common Traitors.
Ultimately PAFC will be minus a few thousand supporters who like me just cannot and will not see the point in supporting a club condemned to an eternity of lower league football.
4,5,000 brainwashed dimwits watching us play the likes of Torquay and Bury while Brent goes tottering of into the sunset like the Hooded Claw with his swag-bag .
This is the harsh reality of things to come, if this comes to fruition.
To quote Gob " The only thing for Evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:55 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:

Even in the event that Brent gets his Wicked and Evil plan to succeed, Brent will be remembered as the man who divided the fan-base to the point of Civil-War, and his sickening despicable toadies will be remembered as common Traitors.
Ultimately PAFC will be minus a few thousand supporters who like me just cannot and will not see the point in supporting a club condemned to an eternity of lower league football.
4,5,000 brainwashed dimwits watching us play the likes of Torquay and Bury while Brent goes tottering of into the sunset like the Hooded Claw with his swag-bag .
This is the harsh reality of things to come, if this comes to fruition.
To quote Gob " The only thing for Evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing"

I agree with you Punchy. The day of the planning decision will be more fractious in my opinion than during the administration. The dogs will be busy that day, on both sides to be fair. From that day on, unless there is very quick success on the field, then the online internet fans will always be divided into their camps.

I simply can't see a way back.

Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Brent is Firoz kassam I'm sure of it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:17 pm

This will get nastier and nastier the closer it gets to decision day.

If people don't believe what everyone on here knows is true at the moment about dirty tricks etc that have happened then they're in for a real eye-opener. People who have been friends for years will on opposite sides of the fence and on Brents side there will be digging up of old, insignificant misdemeanors to be used against them.

Anyone without the stomach for a fight or who doesn't want their name dragged through the mud should be keeping a low profile.

What's happened previously will be playground stuff compared to what these people will be prepared to do when there are multi million pound deals at stake.

It will turn ugly and I just hope the high profile Brent supporters are ready for the backlash they will face when the dust settles on this one.

It'll take more than feckin resurgam to explain away some of the bollocks being spouted at the moment that's for sure. Some people should start praying for on-field success to distract the fans.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:22 am

A good and long respondents by Damon in today’s letter section
no link
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:26 am

Tgwu wrote:
no link

Yer tis

Superb letter Damon with one ommission

Quote :
The fans who are not falling in-line with the proposals are doing so because they want the best for their football club and believe that the plans as they currently stand could be better.

Should have included want the best for their city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:33 am

green_genie wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
no link

Yer tis

Superb letter Damon with one ommission

Quote :
The fans who are not falling in-line with the proposals are doing so because they want the best for their football club and believe that the plans as they currently stand could be better.

Should have included want the best for their city.

Well done Damon and GG - keep up the excellent work. Allow others to use emotional tactics and smokescreens. You are giving us all on here a clear background to the issues and ways of communicating those issues effectively to the powers that be.

An early candidate for poster of the year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:55 am

it's good letter and presents a view, in contrast to Lee's (hello Tony say hi to Lee for me. I'll pick up his gretting back on twitter later) it contains no (last) resort to bringing personalities into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:02 am

LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:01 am

thanks for the link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jameson shows his real colours   Jameson shows his real colours - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jameson shows his real colours
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3