HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tringy be afraid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Tringy be afraid Empty
PostSubject: Tringy be afraid   Tringy be afraid EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:59 am

Next time, master ass-kisser, Greengenes is in Cyprus, he's going to invite you out for a drink. You've upset his boss pig

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm suprised greengenes isn't lukewarm with rage jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Tringy be afraid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tringy be afraid   Tringy be afraid EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Next time, master ass-kisser, Greengenes is in Cyprus, he's going to invite you out for a drink. You've upset his boss pig

lol! I knew I was getting to Newell. This has just proved it.

The saddest thing, is that neither of those 'numpties' [they'll understand that !], can comprehend why 'one of our own' should take the pi$$ out of the king of the Avivas on Exeweb !

The Exewebbers certainly know why !

ps As the boy Greengenes seems reluctant to come on here, how exactly are we going to arrange our date in Cyprus ? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Tringy be afraid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tringy be afraid   Tringy be afraid EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:48 am

Tringreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

The saddest thing, is that neither of those 'numpties' [they'll understand that !], can comprehend why 'one of our own' should take the pi$$ out of the king of the Avivas on Exeweb !

ps As the boy Greengenes seems reluctant to come on here, how exactly are we going to arrange our date in Cyprus ? Embarassed

You familiar with the area between Protaras and Cape Greco, Tring?

One of my favourite beaches anywhere in the world - Konnos Beach. Small but perfectly formed. Found it almost by mistake after taking a wrong turning and driving down a dirt track with some hairpin bends!

Happy days.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Tringy be afraid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tringy be afraid   Tringy be afraid EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:59 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

One of my favourite beaches anywhere in the world - Konnos Beach. Small but perfectly formed. Found it almost by mistake after taking a wrong turning and driving down a dirt track with some hairpin bends!

Happy days.

Yep............ rip off cafe though. ps it's not a dirt track these days. I like going across the border to Varosha. Lovely beach, clear deep water, right next to the Ghost City.

Check out the 1970's sun umbrellas and beds still in use.............. they changed the beds this year.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Tringy be afraid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tringy be afraid   Tringy be afraid EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:56 am

Tringreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Happy days.

Yep............ rip off cafe though. ps it's not a dirt track these days. I like going across the border to Varosha. Lovely beach, clear deep water, right next to the Ghost City.

Check out the 1970's sun umbrellas and beds still in use.............. they changed the beds this year.

Crazy innit?

Was wierd when we went to one of the viewing points and was looking across the No Mans Land through binoculars, to see the Turkish sentry looking through his binoculars back at me. Shocked

Unbelievable waste of a beautiful area.

I can picture you and Greengenes in one of Famagusta's deserted streets with the tumbleweed rolling by as you take your ten paces before turning and blasting!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Tringy be afraid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tringy be afraid   Tringy be afraid EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:18 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Happy days.

Crazy innit?

Was wierd when we went to one of the viewing points and was looking across the No Mans Land through binoculars, to see the Turkish sentry looking through his binoculars back at me. Shocked

Unbelievable waste of a beautiful area.

I can picture you and Greengenes in one of Famagusta's deserted streets with the tumbleweed rolling by as you take your ten paces before turning and blasting!

lol!

An interesting comparison here. I get criticised for crossing into the north by some Greek Cypriots. They seem to think that by mixing with the perceived enemy you are a bad person, when in reality, the only way to lasting peace is by talking. Jaw jaw , not war war !
The longer you stay apart, the more the other side is lionised. It is the same with some of us and the control group on Pasoti.

It has been their decision to build a wall.The odd stone tossed over is followed by a brick, then a rock......................................
I somehow think the comparison would be lost on greengenes but I am prepared to be proven wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Tringy be afraid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tringy be afraid   Tringy be afraid EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

We certainly do pig

As for the meeting Tring, it sounds like you're on a Rhodes to nowhere lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Tringy be afraid Empty
PostSubject: The People's President   Tringy be afraid EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Right that's it, i'm wound up, next time i'm in Sandford i'm gonna invite you for a drink.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Tringy be afraid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tringy be afraid   Tringy be afraid EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Right that's it, i'm wound up, next time i'm in Sandford i'm gonna invite you for a drink.

Make it a weekend Mock C, Sandford boys drink from their sisters' cup week nights.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Tringy be afraid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tringy be afraid   Tringy be afraid EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:07 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Make it a weekend Mock C, Sandford boys drink from their sisters' cup week nights.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tringy be afraid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tringy be afraid   Tringy be afraid Empty

Back to top Go down

Tringy be afraid
Page 1 of 1