The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy

Go down 
+2
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
6 posters
AuthorMessage

The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy Empty
PostSubject: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 13:12

Whilst paroozing through the Herald website (Bond Timber story to be precise) someone posted a link to this...

http://tringreensplymouthargyleblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 13:46

Tring ought to report it-

http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/request.py?hl=en&blog_URL=http:%2F%2Ftringreensplymouthargyleblog.blogspot.com%2F&contact_type=main_tos&rd=1&blog_ID=7852056568692720311

Although its a parody account it does have his picture so he would be within his rights to report this. I would guess the blogger is using a false email account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 14:54

Chemical Ali wrote:

http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/request.py?hl=en&blog_URL=http:%2F%2Ftringreensplymouthargyleblog.blogspot.com%2F&contact_type=main_tos&rd=1&blog_ID=7852056568692720311

Although its a parody account it does have his picture so he would be within his rights to report this. I would guess the blogger is using a false email account.

Personally I would just put superglue on Greenman's tongue and let nature take its own course. Imagine having to go to hospital with that fat sweaty pig's ass attached to your face?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 17:30

Greenjock wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Personally I would just put superglue on Greenman's tongue and let nature take its own course. Imagine having to go to hospital with that fat sweaty pig's ass attached to your face?

Jock, I wish you would just say what you really think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 17:38

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Jock, I wish you would just say what you really think.

Sorry I do tend to sit on the fence and let people trample all over me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 18:42

It does actually look like it could be written by the man himself, he does use all those lines and he loves talking to himself. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 18:43

I reckon he should report it....those bell ends on Pasoti are always threatening us with Legal action, lets make them sweat a bit cheers
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 18:44

Ha ha ! I'm clearly getting to them.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 18:56

If only whoever put that site up spent as much energy questioning brent and the other cretins in charge of our club as to why we're still bottom of L2 in April and playing utter shit! But perhaps this idiot genuinly thinks we havn't been relegated 2 seasons in a row and we're not now bottom of L2 well into April staring at non-league oblivion. He's clearly hallucinating that we're riding high in the Championship and that Tring is 'moaning' for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 19:12

Iggy wrote:
It does actually look like it could be written by the man himself, he does use all those lines and he loves talking to himself. Razz

They got today's score wrong. I predicted 1 - 1 . If only those village idiots had listened to me. Don't Trust in Stapes !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 19:44

Just seen this link on the bond timer article lol!

Looks like somebody is trying to get their own back on tring's behalf, unless the famous pork_free is infact tring! lol!

http://thetruthshallout.tumblr.com/

Last edited by Yea Man on Fri 06 Apr 2012, 19:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit to add link has now been removed)
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 20:10

Yea Man wrote:

Looks like somebody is trying to get their own back on tring's behalf, unless the famous pork_free is infact tring! lol!

It wasn't me but respect to the author.
The Porker Nool is the one constant in all the friction between Argyle fans. It is no coincidence that the number of people who dislike his omnipotent, Napoleon of Animal Farm's behaviour, continues to grow.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 20:25

Tringreen wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

The Porker Nool is the one constant in all the friction between Argyle fans. It is no coincidence that the number of people who dislike his omnipotent, Napoleon of Animal Farm's behaviour, continues to grow.

What site is that? That was my question to James Brent which refers to hotels. Someone's only gone and nicked me material guv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 20:33

Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

What site is that? That was my question to James Brent which refers to hotels. Someone's only gone and nicked me material guv.

It was posted on the bond timber article earlier, the same one that had the link to the tringy blog. The post has been removed by the mods on thisisplymouth although the link to the tringy blog is still there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 20:54

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

It was posted on the bond timber article earlier, the same one that had the link to the tringy blog. The post has been removed by the mods on thisisplymouth although the link to the tringy blog is still there.

His omnipotence spreads to This is Plymouth? No doubt there will be a dubious new account on Pasoti referring to the Tring blog soon, and Newell under his own account explaining how bored he is with it all. Freaks and weirdos, cowards with keyboards not "real life" people with "real life" friends Sleep

I see he's championing the Legends match v Man Utd Legends, and is modelling the one-off shirt the Argyle Legends are wearing.

The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy Fat_bl10
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 11:04

I think whoever wrote that blog makes some good points

Quote :
It's now all about drum beating, flag waving, fund raising and unwavering support without thinking or questioning. The rush to be seen as superfans and Brent's Boys, is as predictably village as it is nauseating. Like kids let loose in a sweet shop. Brent certainly knows how to play these people.

Can't argue with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 14:11

Noolypoo is quitting pBay again by the looks of his latest comment about the ignore feature:

Quote :
It's not right for a Site Admin to use that, as we have to see what everyone is up to, but as soon as I give up, which will be very soon, this turkey will be the very first on my list.

He also uses an Exeter ISP, surprise surprise.

lol!

What happened to that link yesterday posting the story of why ATD and pBay have such a rift, the account has been closed I wonder if he actually saw that lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 16:21

Didn't Nool step down (January time) when Nikkk was going to withdraw from the auctions (obviously he didn't). I'm sure this is the second time his stepping down (if true) coincides with Nikkk withdrawing from the auctions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 12:04

Freakily, that picture on GoS is of Ian showing me the very same blogspot.

Not convinced it is him behind it though.

Tring, you sure it isn't really you? Lot's of your 'ism's' on there!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 15:58

Cerbera wrote:

Very Happy

Not I lol! I forecasted a 1 1 draw, the spoof blog gave 2 - 0 to the bulls..........maybe it was Freathy lol! Obsessed or what ? Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 17:30

Tringreen wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

Very Happy

Not I lol! I forecasted a 1 1 draw, the spoof blog gave 2 - 0 to the bulls..........maybe it was Freathy lol! Obsessed or what ? Basketball

I don't think it's Newell this time, not after he got outed for being behind the ADT spoof site.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 00:08

Yea Man wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

Very Happy

I don't think it's Newell this time, not after he got outed for being behind the ADT spoof site.

Maybe it was newell's rampant rabbit. albino

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 13:45

No wasn't me mouldyoldgoat.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy   The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy Empty

Back to top Go down

The work of Newell ? FAO Tringy
Page 1 of 1