Coxside_Green
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coxside_Green

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:01 am

We're guilty.

We dont do feck all to change anything but mank on a website.

Why is Newell still seen as a fans rep? Because thousands of people allow him to.

Why or how the feck is Tudor Evans still having a major say in anything Plymouth? Because not one person with a loud enough voice will speak out and believe Plymouth is fekn great and deserves better!

We've heard from our grandfathers how Argyle never wanted to be promoted to top flight, it's historical and still continuing.

Poor transport links, closure of airport, the incinerator, the closure of public houses to flats and wotnot, the building of cinemas & hotels and the houses already built on our green lung. Where did our factories go?

Now this isn't a dig at anyone, it really couldn't be as I'm as guilty as the next person. I do believe though there's enough people on this website who could make a difference, if we want better?

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:41 am

It's not likely to change whilst 'janner' [meaning seaside yokel, predominantly from Plymouth], is a cherished handle.

Aviva got it so right.

I was born at Freedom Fields and raised in Plymouth but definitely do not regard myself as a dimwitted janner.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:05 am

Tringreen wrote:
It's not likely to change whilst 'janner' [meaning seaside yokel, predominantly from Plymouth], is a cherished handle.

Aviva got it so right.

I was born at Freedom Fields and raised in Plymouth but definitely do not regard myself as a dimwitted janner.

How about Cypriot halfwit Question
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:21 am

I know you're a proud janner, Pete Wink

You don't have to keep on proving it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:45 am

An average day in hospitality at Home Park ?

Understanding the Janner can be difficult as speech is delivered at a fast pace with little or no gaps between words. This can become more confusing if the Janner is annoyed in any way. If his pint is spilt or you look at his girlfriends breasts in a leering manner, the Janner will inform you of this by saying, “Ere, you spilt ma pint, ya cont” and “Ere, you looking at ma berrds tats ya twaat?” At this point it would probably be best to leave jesters and at no time should you try to talk your way out of the situation, as the Janner will probably think your being clever, trying to confuse him/her with long words. If the Janner is standing with his legs slightly apart, fists clenched, arms slightly away from his/her sides with head tilted back and chest puffed up, then the situation has already gone too far and you are probably about to get a “Schmakk in the fehce” meaning “a blow to the facial area”.

If you want more, look here. Made I laffs innit lol!

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/2005/02/plymouth-the-janner-textbook/

Janners should always wear at least one large gold hoop earring, although the more, the better. One in EACH ear will normally stop the Janner from leaning to one side, stopping him from walking around in circles. No Janner should be without his gold chain and large gold sovereign rings. Both can be purchased from Argos, Index or Half Price Jewellers. lol!

SUMMARY

These are the three basic steps to becoming the “COMPLETE JANNER”, but remember that real Janners are born that way following generations of Janners before them. If you are having problems with any of the skills of Janner, DO NOT WORRY! Just follow these basic rules:

VIOLENCE IS VERY IMPORTANT, THE MORE THE BETTER,

BE RACIST AND SEXIST AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY,

SOUND AS STUPID AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE AT ALL TIMES,

ONLY BREED WITH OTHER JANNERS TO KEEP THE BLOODLINE PURE.

Back to top Go down

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:45 am

My old man god rest his soul always said that Argyle dont want to be in the Premiership, how right he was
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:58 am

When I was a misguided yoof I used to get annoyed when my wiser and older Argyle supporting relatives used to say "Argo don't wanna get promoted". I used to think that's crap, why on earth would they not want to get promoted? Now I have their wisdom I can see exactly what they saw.
Back to top Go down

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:58 am

punchdrunk wrote:
My old man god rest his soul always said that Argyle dont want to be in the Premiership, how right he was

A very wise man your Father was.

With all the potential the city has and the catchment area ths club could sustain high level sport whether its football or rugby easy enough. But not just sport the city doesnt want to achieve its potential fullstop.
Back to top Go down

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:14 am

The thing is the super-fans and the brothers Grim are in the clover, they dont mind slumming it in the lower leagues as long as they have their free parking space, silly hat and regular seat at the Aviva fest.
The over-riding mentality of many of the regular 6,000 that go at the minute is that they view anyone not from their immediate circle as a plastic, interloper or whatever, they dont mind having a tiny stadium as long as their inside it, these dimwits are incapable of thinking about the bigger picture.
Now seemingly Newell repeatedly dismisses opinions from supporters outside of Plymouth as null and void.
Insular, pathetic, Sad.
Wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:38 am

punchdrunk wrote:
The thing is the super-fans and the brothers Grim are in the clover, they dont mind slumming it in the lower leagues as long as they have their free parking space, silly hat and regular seat at the Aviva fest.
The over-riding mentality of many of the regular 6,000 that go at the minute is that they view anyone not from their immediate circle as a plastic, interloper or whatever, they dont mind having a tiny stadium as long as their inside it, these dimwits are incapable of thinking about the bigger picture.
Now seemingly Newell repeatedly dismisses opinions from supporters outside of Plymouth as null and void.
Insular, pathetic, Sad.

If that is the new pasoti cod of conduct "thou shall not listen or accept the opinions of those who are not local" that means 60% of its users are going to be affected by this.

he truly is thick as clotted cream.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:55 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Insular, pathetic, Sad.

Better change your name to Rip van Winkle Sleep
Back to top Go down

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Aviva got it so right.

What makes you genetically different then Tring?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:13 pm

GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Aviva got it so right.

Father was from Bolton and mother was from Looe.............. but she did have elocution lessons Wink
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Was born and bought up in South Molton, North Devon which makes me truly village, people still laugh at my broad Dben accent to this day.
Back to top Go down

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:42 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Was born and bought up in South Molton, North Devon which makes me truly village, people still laugh at my broad Dben accent to this day.

My old man was born in London during the blitz,his family moved to South Molton shortly after, he would have (if he were still alive) been around your age. Still have family up there but we rarely see each other these days. Nice part of the world though
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:35 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

My old man was born in London during the blitz,his family moved to South Molton shortly after, he would have (if he were still alive) been around your age. Still have family up there but we rarely see each other these days. Nice part of the world though

What was his name? I may know of him.
Back to top Go down

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Pm sent...nothing against anyone but i know that elements on Pasoti and Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk want my guts for garters.
Back to top Go down

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Aviva got it so right.

Father was from Bolton and mother was from Looe.............. but she did have elocution lessons Wink

Bloody hell Tring, we must be cousins! Laughing My old man was from Bury and Mum's Mum was from Cornwall!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:47 pm

We're not apathetic, it's just that

Can't be assed to finish this
Back to top Go down

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Are the Mods going to allow these racist extracts to remain on here? Shocking.

Ever thought you may have been switched at birth Tring and your real parents were teenagers from Swilly?
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:46 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

My understanding was PASOTI was initially set up so exiles, ex pats etc could have their say on all things Argo. I think Newell needs to make a statement that this is no longer the case and such people are no longer welcome.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:20 am

GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Aviva got it so right.

Bloody hell Tring, we must be cousins! Laughing My old man was from Bury and Mum's Mum was from Cornwall!

My father and grandfather had season tickets for Bolton and Bury in the 1930's. Bury market on a Saturday morning, before the match.

My favourite tale was the old boy who used to patrol the touchline selling small bags of sweets or nuts or maybe even black puddings ! If you were in the stand you'd fling your penny to him and he'd hit you with great accuracy with the bag of goodies ! Imagine that being permitted today Rolling Eyes
At Argyle you're only allowed to thow beer over educated w@nkers in the corporate areas if your dad is chief hog:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:08 am

Japathy?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:32 am

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Aviva got it so right.

My father and grandfather had season tickets for Bolton and Bury in the 1930's. Bury market on a Saturday morning, before the match.

My favourite tale was the old boy who used to patrol the touchline selling small bags of sweets or nuts or maybe even black puddings ! If you were in the stand you'd fling your penny to him and he'd hit you with great accuracy with the bag of goodies ! Imagine that being permitted today Rolling Eyes
At Argyle you're only allowed to thow beer over educated w@nkers in the corporate areas if your dad is chief hog:lol!:

My uncle played for Bury in the 30's, this is getting freaky! clown
Back to top Go down

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:10 am

Tringreen wrote:
An average day in hospitality at Home Park ?

Understanding the Janner can be difficult as speech is delivered at a fast pace with little or no gaps between words. This can become more confusing if the Janner is annoyed in any way. If his pint is spilt or you look at his girlfriends breasts in a leering manner, the Janner will inform you of this by saying, “Ere, you spilt ma pint, ya cont” and “Ere, you looking at ma berrds tats ya twaat?” At this point it would probably be best to leave jesters and at no time should you try to talk your way out of the situation, as the Janner will probably think your being clever, trying to confuse him/her with long words. If the Janner is standing with his legs slightly apart, fists clenched, arms slightly away from his/her sides with head tilted back and chest puffed up, then the situation has already gone too far and you are probably about to get a “Schmakk in the fehce” meaning “a blow to the facial area”.

If you want more, look here. Made I laffs innit lol!

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/2005/02/plymouth-the-janner-textbook/

Janners should always wear at least one large gold hoop earring, although the more, the better. One in EACH ear will normally stop the Janner from leaning to one side, stopping him from walking around in circles. No Janner should be without his gold chain and large gold sovereign rings. Both can be purchased from Argos, Index or Half Price Jewellers. lol!

SUMMARY

These are the three basic steps to becoming the “COMPLETE JANNER”, but remember that real Janners are born that way following generations of Janners before them. If you are having problems with any of the skills of Janner, DO NOT WORRY! Just follow these basic rules:

VIOLENCE IS VERY IMPORTANT, THE MORE THE BETTER,

BE RACIST AND SEXIST AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY,

SOUND AS STUPID AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE AT ALL TIMES,

ONLY BREED WITH OTHER JANNERS TO KEEP THE BLOODLINE PURE.

That's the funniest thing I've ever read. feckin LOLtastic that is - stereotypes are feckin hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janner Apathy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner Apathy?   Janner Apathy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Janner Apathy?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next