Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chrome now has a Siri like function!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Chrome now has a Siri like function! Empty
PostSubject: Chrome now has a Siri like function!   Chrome now has a Siri like function! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:11 am

I just updated my Chrome browser. Where you would normally type your search entry, there's a microphone symbol at the end of the search box. Just click and speak.

So far it's working pretty good. The only malfunction I have found so-far is that if you say ATD it comes up with 'A TV' say Pasoti, this comes up!

Chrome now has a Siri like function! Giraffe3
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Chrome now has a Siri like function!   Chrome now has a Siri like function! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:05 am

Do we know if they record all voice requests and store them on servers as Siri does?
Google Glass already records everything so if you've been tagged in a photo on Google+ you can be identified just by walking down a street passing by someone wearing Google Glass.
All this info will be used against you in the future whether that's for advertising purposes or to identify you at a particular place in time.

And on that basis, I'm out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Chrome now has a Siri like function!   Chrome now has a Siri like function! EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:48 am

advantages of owning a pc: no mic, no spying camera thats on when it says its off.

we know where you live
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chrome now has a Siri like function!   Chrome now has a Siri like function! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chrome now has a Siri like function!
Page 1 of 1