Damon.Lenszner
Pony Ride
Chemical Ali
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Dougie wrote:
Quote :
I loved what the club represented with Foot ... it had dignity along with a little humour, long term identity and purpose.

Hear hear.

Whatever happened to his sidekick?

Been away and washed and dried the dishes and realise Penz quote just gets it. With Foot on board you just kind of had the feeling all was well or would be if he held sway and had his say. It's something distinctly lacking now. Brent trusts The President, IJN and his own PASB (Foot would have surely baulked at the PASB and championed the Trust). Polar opposites.
Back to top Go down

Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:41 pm

For sheer eye watering fun this thread is ATD at it's best!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:50 pm

hairy j wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:
WTF? I've just tuned in to ATD and see what? Some slacky bunch of janner-fuckpig munters, waving a bags of scrotum hair and flight simulator pilot jizz around at HP? Again, WTF?

If these beeeatches start doing their stuff whils't I'm gettin pissed on from above on a cold Tuesday night, and we're losing 8-0 with 3 minutes to, I'll run on the pitch and stick my foot in their arses. Evil or Very Mad

Nice. I'm sure your mum would be really proud that she brought up such a gentleman.

And WTF is that supposed to mean?

It means that it's quite unpleasant to refer to women as "fuckpig munters" and threaten to physically put your foot up their anuses. Call me a PC lunatic but it's mildly impolite.

Get a grip you daft cnut. I'm 60 friggin 4. I can't get over a cold, let alone a 3 foot fence to kick some bints chocolate starfish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Quote :

Get a grip you daft cnut. I'm 60 friggin 4. I can't get over a cold, let alone a 3 foot fence to kick some bints chocolate starfish.

Bleddy kids it was never like it in my day young fella
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:02 pm

i may be interested in the plymouth hoes if they were on this level

puts the atd mascot to shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Person of Interest yesterday,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Prince

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:19 pm

"All applicants will be taught a short routine before being called into the judges in groups of three"

Let me guess........

Gimme an A
Gimme a K
Gimme a K
Gimme an E
Gimme an R
Gimme an Ooooooooh
Gimme an N

I read also that the Cheerleaders will have to pay for their training sessions and their uniform will set them back £42. Never misses a trick does he old Wet Eyes
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Are they Saltrock Uniforms?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Are they Saltrock Uniforms?

No.

It'll be Newell, Webb and Jones in bikini's affraid affraid

pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:43 am

hairy j wrote:
Person of Interest yesterday,

'If' our cheerleaders are going to look like that, It'll not be my foot I'd be wanting to put up their arses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:21 am

So I've got my dance pretty much done. I think I'll probably win.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:01 am

hairy j wrote:

How did you manage to get footage of a young Postey?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:30 am

Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:

How did you manage to get footage of a young Postey?

Your not dancing on a biscuit tin with a candle in it ?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:37 am

Greenjock wrote:
GM Vauxhall wrote:
GOB wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a troupe of Cheerleaders who performed at halftime at Argyle some years ago? This is not something new. It was naff then and would be naff now but hardly a ground breaker.

Geraldine Lamb's majorettes used to perform regularly at HP...baton waving stuff.

They did but there was also an attempt to introduce Cheerleaders back sometime between the mid 70s and early 80s, hence the "get your tits out for the lads" sung for the first time in the Lyndhurst or Popular Stand. There was also a Miss Plymouth Argyle who also received the "get the tits out for the lads" chant, from memory she only made the one appearance in front of the Home Park crowd.

I wonder what halfwit had the idea this time.

Seem to remember the poor girl was something of a minger...

I remember a short girl with long dark hair and I think she was the daughter of someone at the club?

Unless one of the elderly directors introduced her as his "niece" like Stuart Hall used to.

She was always photographed in the Argyle kit and I do remember her being paraded around at halftime
Been racking my brains on this for ages. Showing my age that these were of interest
She had double barrelled name

Cheerleaders were Thompson Gazelles after plumbing center that sponsored them

So new one will be the Argyle FIL-LIES.
You can have that one for free NNIIIIIKKKK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:01 am

hairy j wrote:
WOW. Brilliant.

I can't wait.

I've got my hot pants on order and I'm auditioning on the 1st June.
where's the audition? i feel a day trip to plymouth coming on bounce
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:03 am

With thanks to an offline REAL friend who KNEW her.

Miss Plymouth Argyle 1986/7 Toni Marie German
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:07 am

Nikkkk has posted over there that he is not in favour of this idea and will definitely not be sponsoring them.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:37 am

IT's just not a British thing is it? The yanks are normally too busy eating hotdogs, burgers, donuts and drinking weak piss American beers to even notice their team is losing 233-455 in whatever shite sport they play.

Meanwhile we stand in the freezing cold and rain clutching a lukewarm cup of Bovril seeing Argyle 3-0 down at HT to Newport County but don't worry, some Janner burds will come on and prance round for a bit to cheer us up then complain when they get abuse from Trev and Baz in the Lyndhurst.

Nice one Argyle
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Makes one wonder which REAL football fan at Argyle thought this was an excellent idea.
I see that last seasons much heralded "firsts in football" has become this seasons "something for everyone"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Dougie wrote:
Makes one wonder which REAL football fan at Argyle thought this was an excellent idea.
I see that last seasons much heralded "firsts in football" has become this seasons "something for everyone"

There are no football fans on the Argyle boardroom so they probably just seen teh miami Dolphins/crystal palace cheerleaders sing that vid i posted and thought "mmmm we cant rip of dortmund fans ideas anymore as we have flags,displays and murals time to look elsewhere for ideas"

Soon a goal will be known as a touchdown king
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Nikkkk has posted over there that he is not in favour of this idea and will definitely not be sponsoring them.

ha, nikkkerless
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

ha, nikkkerless

The Nikkkerless Plymouth Hoes - that'll get em in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:07 pm

Nikkkkerless?! Don't be so ridikkkkerless!
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Plymouth Pussies spnsored by Pussers Rum anyone? lol!

Which dimwit thought up this pervy, sexist tripe!?

More ammunition for the pervs (ala Jimmy Saville or any other media perv) to come visit and have it handed to them on a plate!
Doesn't anybody ever bother to look and learn anymore!!!!

So much for being a family club, perhaps we can have bikini clad beauty contests at half-time too!

This is cheap and tacky and diversionary imho and JB ought to sack his advisors, before he admits to making more novice mistakes, (btw, when does that excuse run out!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
IT's just not a British thing is it? The yanks are normally too busy eating hotdogs, burgers, donuts and drinking weak piss American beers to even notice their team is losing 233-455 in whatever shite sport they play.

I think their "sport" is more of a day out thing, always has been, and of course a chance to have another eatathon without feeling guilty, maybe a bit like the "corporates" have become over here... always on the look out for another eating experience to stimulate the dulled senses and maybe a freebie that goes down as paid work or charitable efforts.

Even Mr Newell finds this latest joke a shambles, and if this is the idea of any of the Brent boys, my money would be on el Presidente, what with his FV corn. Is old blue eyes back again on Pyongyang and has he commented on this ? I don't read their forum.

However, something in the back of my mind is ringing a bell. I can be wrong like anyone, but not often, and I thought the comment a bit strange at the time, and it concerned Brent and schools and community and keeping fit and all that nonsense.... oh and business.This crap could well have a connection with something to do with the developments he is proposing and facilities he wants.
I had hoped all this unformed social sexist crap had died off with Hi De Hi and the Tiller girls, but then we are a bit of a backwater, and we are talking English businessmen thinking they know what working class football fans want, or just maybe it's what they want underneath their repressed public charade. If this ever happens, it WILL be laughed out of town, just like the last time. People don't like being insulted and, patronised and misunderstood. Again, though, I have a feeling this has a development excuse thing in the mix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea   Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Give me a S give me a H give me a I give me a T woooooo Shit idea
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next