lawnmowerman
HBLC
Just rob
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Just rob

Give fletcher more time  Empty
PostSubject: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Don't fall into the culture of sacking for sacking sake. Give this ambitious young manager a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:14 pm

lol !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:16 pm

feck off Dane
Back to top Go down
HBLC

HBLC

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Did you copy and paste that from a post of yours on the Collumpton message board after that 11-0 drubbing? You pathetic tw@t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Dane Bunney‏@Bunneydane1981

@ChrisErrington1 4 points from the drop zone, in league 2 it's about results not pretty football. That's how sturrock won div 3 in 02 #pafc

@ChrisErrington1 Chris I hope your not going to pussy foot around him in the paper. Even fergie has been battered by local papers

LeeJameson sell the land to tesco. #pafc waste of time

@ChrisErrington1 is he taking the piss ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Mods can we change his name to cnut?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Big Boss Man, Dane_b, braidie cole, saltashgreen, just rob. And, I guess, others.

How many multi-usernames does one basket case have to have before the Mods will kick him off this site for good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Man Utd just lost to Norwich

SACK FERGIE
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

one for you rob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Big Boss Man, Dane_b, braidie cole, saltashgreen, just rob. And, I guess, others.

How many multi-usernames does one basket case have to have before the Mods will kick him off this site for good?

They wont limit proxys on here because on or two cant use the site at their workplace or somewhere along those lines so he is free to keep doing it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Dane, re-arrange these words into a well know phrase:

STOP BEING SUCH A WANKER AND GO CRY INTO YOUR BEER BECAUSE UNITED LOST*

* I made it easy for you, as you're a bit dim*
Back to top Go down
Just rob

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm not Dane. I think fletcher is showing some positive qualitys. If you are reading mr Brent please let's not have no knee jerk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 pm

albino = grade a tw@t, please go away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Just rob wrote:
I'm not Dane. I think fletcher is showing some positive qualitys. If you are reading mr Brent please let's not have no knee jerk

and im the pope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Just rob wrote:

I think it's time you killed yourself. What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:09 pm

albino has probably got another account on here already it's like he can't help himself
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:10 pm

This dane geezer is clearly not well. He should seek help. Seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:13 pm

we should ignore him then he will get bored and try football management again for our amusement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:44 pm

The problem with Dane is that he's a laughing stock in real life so he lives in a fantasy world.

He would have you believe he's an up and coming local league manager, running his own business blah blah blah, but I hear his business didn't work out, a bit like his football management career, and he's obsessed with Man Utd and tweets their players like a 13 yr old wanting to be fwiends.

He's always being laughed off of the Cornwall Football Forum. He opens accounts under other names and recommends Dane Bunney for managerial positions lol!

He's a feckin sad act who can't play football so tries to live out his fantasy by supporting a team he lives nowhere near, and never has, and "chatting" to Wayne Rooney all day Razz

Seriously Dane if you really have got another kid due soon why not get some help for your identity issues and spend time being a dad? You might like it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:47 pm

I agree with the OP.Give Fletch until tomorrow afternoon at least.
Back to top Go down
Just rob

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Think you lot are nazi's. on a Carl fletcher witch hunt.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Even greengenes is saying enough is enough but in the absence of the usual suspects, dear old, easily fooled Wozzer, is sticking up for Clueless, Pursey and Brent.
Must be trying to earn some brownie points.

Have these people no shame ?

The club is a crock of self interested, incompetent shite from top to bottom. Stop trying to defend those dragging the club into total shame ffs !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Just rob wrote:

lol! Ask your United pals if they can get him a job at Old Trafford.

Car park attendant, re-stocking the snack machine, cutting up the half-time oranges. If anyone knows any good recruitment agencies in the Plymouth area it might be worth them giving Carl their business card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Just rob wrote:

what we're murders of jews now? pathetic. Learn what nazi means you silly silly chav.

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give fletcher more time    Give fletcher more time  Empty

Back to top Go down

Give fletcher more time
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next