Han Solos Other Ship
downthetrack
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Highwayman

Highwayman

The FA Cup final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:07 pm

1 - 0 wigan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:12 pm

congratulations Wigan very happy for them even more so when i put £2 on 9/1 for them to win lol

Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Wigan win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Got up for the 2nd half, well done Wigan, Millionaires 1, Multi Millionaires 0
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Dreams do come true. Fantastic performance. Well deserved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Brilliant result, and to be fair they were the better team.

Feel really pleased for my mate who went. He works in Corals bookmakers and told me yesterday he backed them at 80-1 for the cup!

And for Dave Whelan who has kept Wigan afloat over the years and broke his leg in the 1960 FA Cup final which ended his career. Absolutely deserved this as compensation for his personal bad luck and just for bankrolling the club from non-league to this.

Taxi for Mancini.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Some bullshit post's on here. Like wigan are a rich club. Seadog your an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:24 pm

I stop watching at this stage before I get jealous, bitter, twisted and say to myself "FFS Argo!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Roberto Martinez i would be amazed if he is still at Wigan for next season whether they stay up or go down he has proven his worth over the years and deserves to move on to a bigger club. I Would say Everton are a perfect match for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Great for dave whelan a fantastic commited owner, would he insult wigan fans by building a mini stand would he fook! still we got auctions superfans and plenty of bucket rattlers so no i'm not jealous sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:52 pm

nice one wigan and a ginger bloke scored !!!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Man City looked like they were already on their summer holidays. Nothing to play for in the league carried over into the FA Cup final too.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Why don't Argyle ever cause upsets?

Seriously, when did we last knock out a side from a league above us?

We're regularly on the end of thumpings from Dorchester, Stourbridge et al, but it never works the other way around.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Why don't Argyle ever cause upsets?

Seriously, when did we last knock out a side from a league above us?

We're regularly on the end of thumpings from Dorchester, Stourbridge et al, but it never works the other way around.

Our record stinks in cup competitions, especially the FA Cup, non league teams rub their hands in glee at a cup tie against us
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:17 pm

125+1 wrote:

just a comparison of the players not the club, but I have been called that before so no harm done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:02 pm

seadog wrote:
125+1 wrote:

just a comparison of the players not the club, but I have been called that before so no harm done.

I'll bet never by such an important and noteworthy person though. Someone with inside knowledge of the proposed horseshoe extension being at the front of the existing seats.

I've never seen seadog post anything worthy of a reply like yours 125+1 and I can only conclude that you're a knob.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:06 pm

fantastic day for football
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:24 pm

125+1 wrote:

well that sums it up for me.

125+1 obviously not your IQ.

Wigan not a rich club ? WTF ! They will be a serious force next season in the 2nd tier.
The average wage that club will be 10k a week (500k a year) so that kind of makes them millionaires!

Their owner incidentally LOVES the club & puts his money in BIG STYLE.
If Whelan was like Brent their ground would only hold 18k - after all they used to get 3k, I dare say Wigan RL didn't get more than 17k !

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Please chaps, no more "bullying".
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:03 pm

@elias +1 is obviously yours. Compared to most teams in the top two tears wigan are not rich. 11 million to build thier squad.!!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Well done Wigan, good to see a "small" club triumph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:56 am

125+1 wrote:
@elias +1 is obviously yours. Compared to most teams in the top two tears wigan are not rich. 11 million to build thier squad.!!

It's "tiers".

They're rich due to Sky TV and Dave Whelan.

They did sign Emile Heskey once for £9m.

Let's not allow facts to get in the way of a tabloid style romance story though.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:00 am

125+1 wrote:

It's you're = you are the idiot. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:24 am

hairy j wrote:
125+1 wrote:

It's "tiers".

They're rich due to Sky TV and Dave Whelan.

They did sign Emile Heskey once for £9m.

Let's not allow facts to get in the way of a tabloid style romance story though.

Tringreen wrote:
125+1 wrote:

It's you're = you are the idiot. lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

People in glass houses shouldn't make total cnuts of themselves whilst gathering no moss and spoling the broth 125+1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:41 am

125+1 wrote:

So your assertion on another thread that people should be able to post a contrary opinion without being abused contains the caveat that it shouldn't apply to you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FA Cup final   The FA Cup final - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The FA Cup final
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next