HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Quote :
Dear P@SOTI user,

Can I suggest if you have nothing to do tomorrow evening why don't you pop along to the final committee meeting of the season and the one before the AGM.

All members are welcome and those who are interested in becoming a member or even people who want to join the committee are welcome.

The location is the Hoop & Grapes on Farringdon Road, nearest tube station is Blackfriers or Cahncery Lane the nearest main line stations are Farringdon or City Thameslink which is across the road.

Hope to see some of you tomorrow and remember without the London Branch those free trips would have never happened. Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? Icon_mrgreen
If they are I wonder if they might like to ask the PASALB chairman whether he thinks everyone who doesn't like James Brent (not)grandstand plan is a retard
Quote :
Stuart Duncan@studunx4 May
James Brent saved #pafc fr extinction, brought in a good manager who kept us up, plans a new grandstand & some idiots still moan #retards

Retweeted by Lee Jameson

Mr Jameson obviously thinks that opinion is worth retweeting. I wonder if the politial party he represents would approve of opponents being described in such a way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Calling fans retards and hiring a PI on a fellow fan who doesn't agree with stuff you've got up to in the past.

#deepthroatingretard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:05 pm

I'm a retard. Perhaps it was written in Geordie; that Mike Tyson was a retard bastard.

What's a PASALB? Is it some kind of exotic Moroccan salad vegetable?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Spending the evening with Lee Jameson or having your fingernails pulled out and your hands dipped in vinegar? Hmmmm tough one but fingernails can grow back.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:07 pm

It's the sort of thing Snooper would normally be all over. Disrepute charges heading Leigh Jamesons way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Dougie wrote:
It's the sort of thing Snooper would normally be all over. Disrepute charges heading Leigh Jamesons way.

They're bossom buddies though Very Happy

I wonder what Jameson would have to say if we started calling him a fruit, or a faggot, or an uphill gardener, or a chutney ferret, or a turd burgler, or a fudge packer, or a knob jockey, or fairy, or anything along those lines?

If anyone is being a retard here it's Jameson himself as he advertises that he is a Labour camp. manager and still has ambitions of becoming something more than a camp.manager.

I see he's deleted it now and is calling Dougie a stalker, so in other words Lee Jameson doesn't want people reading his Twatter account scratch

Why feckin have one then you dick!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:42 pm

News from their meeting

PASALB @PASALB
Very productive meeting lots discussed, some big news to follow. You will get your monies worth next season!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:15 pm

BIG NEWS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Did we have anyone at the meeting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Tgwu wrote:
News from their meeting

PASALB @PASALB
Very productive meeting lots discussed, some big news to follow. You will get your monies worth next season!

probably agreed to suck james brent's dick some more just as soon as ian lets someone else have a go
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:37 am

hes' not the sharpest tool in the box (no pun intended)
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:18 am

The Snooper has been fairly quiet on the farm recently. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:49 am

Maybe he is using other fictitious accounts these days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:05 am

I need to go out, but I am worried I will miss the BIG NEWS!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:55 am

Iggy I expect it will be a first in football

hip hip hurray for James the builder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?   Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Going to PASALB Meeting Tonight?
Page 1 of 1