The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballboy1958EGS

MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS Empty
PostSubject: MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS   MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:57 pm

I consider myself one of the older elements of the Argyle family of supporters and any development whatever it may be will not effect me in any great way. How ever it will have an effect on my children and grandchildren therefore feel that I must fight this present development in any way I can.
There have been a lot of people on Pasoti saying put your money into it if you want better, well that is a good idea and made me think that if the supporters of PAFC were strong enough via the AGT to get Mr Brent over the line, then lets do it again (even though the original leaders have deserted us for pastors new) via our reliable and only constant factor since day one of our troubles.
For my part I will willingly donate my season ticket membership money for season 2014/15 (already paid for the 2013/14 to PAFC) to the AFT to start a fund to enable them to go back to the board and say we are going to have enough supporters willing to pay for any shortfall Mr Brent may have in his budget for our own part of the development to enable him to give us what we want.
I don’t want to fight Mr Brent, as a supporter I want him to work with the PAFC supporters and AFT (who represent all the supporters like me) and all be one big happy family. The stupid infighting is not good for the club or my blood pressure.

Please don't delete this post they have twice on POSOTI under the above heading and also PAFC SUPPORTERS
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS   MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:04 pm

I think Brent is expectng the fans to pay for everything.

This stand is not a gift. He has to build one in return for getting the developments with PCC I believe. He stands to make a lot of money both now and in the future.

If they come up with a 'praaaaaper job', one that doesn't box the club in for generations, everyone should be happy.

That will mean sticking the ice rink on Cottage Field [which is earmarked for development anyway] but it would also mean no road necessary around the Lyndhurst, and if the miracle happened[ Premier League], the construction of another tier above the Barr construction would be possible.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS   MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
I consider myself one of the older elements of the Argyle family of supporters and any development whatever it may be will not effect me in any great way. How ever it will have an effect on my children and grandchildren therefore feel that I must fight this present development in any way I can.
There have been a lot of people on Pasoti saying put your money into it if you want better, well that is a good idea and made me think that if the supporters of PAFC were strong enough via the AGT to get Mr Brent over the line, then lets do it again (even though the original leaders have deserted us for pastors new) via our reliable and only constant factor since day one of our troubles.
For my part I will willingly donate my season ticket membership money for season 2014/15 (already paid for the 2013/14 to PAFC) to the AFT to start a fund to enable them to go back to the board and say we are going to have enough supporters willing to pay for any shortfall Mr Brent may have in his budget for our own part of the development to enable him to give us what we want.
I don’t want to fight Mr Brent, as a supporter I want him to work with the PAFC supporters and AFT (who represent all the supporters like me) and all be one big happy family. The stupid infighting is not good for the club or my blood pressure.

Please don't delete this post they have twice on POSOTI under the above heading and also PAFC SUPPORTERS

That won't happen on here unless it is against the site rules and it isn't.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS   MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:09 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Ballboy1958EGS wrote:

even if he spelt the name wrong Wink
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS

PostSubject: Re: MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS   MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:18 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Ballboy1958EGS wrote:

even if he spelt the name wrong Wink
Thanks for that, anger has a strange effect I have no excuse with the A being a long way from the O on the keyboard
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS   MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:31 pm

I thought it was an 'in joke' and was waiting for someone to ask what it meant! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS   MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS Empty

Back to top Go down

MR BRENT PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SUPPORTERS
Page 1 of 1