Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!.

Go down 
+3
Elias
Highwayman
VillageGreen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!. Empty
PostSubject: Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!.   Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:34 am

I went down for a pee at 3:15pm and the Rochdale refreshment staff were still selling alcohol throughout the entire first half.

So i bought a pint of Cider and asked why they were allowed to sell alcohol during the first 45 minutes and stated that we did not have this luxury at Argyle. The Woman behind the counter said ''are you all stupid in Plymouth'',then chipped in that Rochdale were allowed to sell various alcoholic beverages during the duration.

If Rochdale are allowed to this,then why do we not see this practice at Home Park ?.

Are the laws different up North then.....
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!.   Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:45 am

Different licensing authority I guess, I bet their tills were bursting come final whistle.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!.   Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:26 am

are you all stupid in plymouth ?????? lol!

indeed they are.

some right idiots there yesterday, too many on a day out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!.   Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:30 am

The idiots were there celebrating us staying up purely on the results of other teams.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!.   Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:56 am

exactly !
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!.   Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:43 am

When I've been to Bolton with the in-laws I've spent most of game at the bar on concourse watching SSN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!.   Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:33 am

its so exciting VG and that BNP poster boy get to tell the grandads that he storm the hollow turf of....rochdale to celebrate Argyle losing and staying in a league due to other results hahaha
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!.   Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:44 am

Yea Man wrote:
The idiots were there celebrating us staying up purely on the results of other teams.

We didn't stay up purely because of the results of the other teams.

Over a season of 23 home games and 23 away games we accumulated more points than the teams below us, meaning we stayed up.]

I get you are grumpy sod Yea Man, but there WAS reason to celebrate yesterday. We stayed in the division, and have a new manager who has started to build a solid team.

Optimistic about next season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!.   Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:54 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

We didn't stay up purely because of the results of the other teams.

Over a season of 23 home games and 23 away games we accumulated more points than the teams below us, meaning we stayed up.]

I get you are grumpy sod Yea Man, but there WAS reason to celebrate yesterday. We stayed in the division, and have a new manager who has started to build a solid team.

there was nothing about yesterday that was worth celebrating. We stayed up by the skin of our teeth due to other results going our way for the second season in a row! Last season was worth celebrating after all that went down but this season should not have been a repeat of that!

I await to hear from James Brent if he has cut funds tot he club then i wouldn't get to excited about next season just yet
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!.   Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:57 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:

Under brent failure is all Argyle fans will experience so we may as well celebrate it clown clown jocolor

What possible reason is there for optimism next season?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!.   Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!. EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:45 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:

Yes, one more point (sobs quietly until thought of Sunday lunch cheers him up).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!.   Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rochdale were selling alcohol throughout the whole of the first half !!.
Page 1 of 1