Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Live League Table on the last day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Live League Table on the last day Empty
PostSubject: Live League Table on the last day   Live League Table on the last day EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:22 am

I'm betting that at no point during Saturday's games will Argyle be in the bottom 2 Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live League Table on the last day   Live League Table on the last day EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:56 am

I agree. I was given the green light to go today but I just can't see all the results going against us. Individually I can make cases for them all but collectively at any stage throughout the afternoon, no way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live League Table on the last day   Live League Table on the last day EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:02 am

You won't make it easy for yourself but the chances of all the other results going against you are remote. Either way this is a shite day for you, whatever the result.

See you next season
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Live League Table on the last day   Live League Table on the last day EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:05 am

Nice you see you again Mr Star Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Live League Table on the last day   Live League Table on the last day EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:20 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Nice you see you again Mr Star Very Happy

Indeed. Welcome back, my dear old thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live League Table on the last day   Live League Table on the last day EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:24 am

Argyle are 4 points clear of the bottom team so I don't think they'll be bottom at any stage today either Very Happy

I think there's quite a good chance of all the results going against us at some stage and we're in the bottom 2 but we won't go down, I'm really confident of that affraid

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live League Table on the last day   Live League Table on the last day EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:28 am

I can't see it. I explained the permutations yesterday to a Plymothian Man Utd fan and he just said "that's not likely is it" - he was also confused that Dagenham & Redbridge were one team.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Live League Table on the last day   Live League Table on the last day EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:50 am

All the results went against us last week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live League Table on the last day   Live League Table on the last day EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:02 am

True but that makes it less likely. There's so much pressure on all the teams and we're in the best position of all the teams under pressure. I can see us drawing but then again, I can see one of the teams below us losing.

Serious question Freathy, would you put next months Freathy household budget on us going down? I'd put mine on staying up if I gambled.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Live League Table on the last day   Live League Table on the last day EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:08 am

I just have a very very bad feeling about today. It's like AFCW, Barnet and York have all got their shit completely together and will also get the rub of the green. Whereas Argyle...
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Live League Table on the last day   Live League Table on the last day EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:19 am

But then of course it doesn't matter if York win because they're playing D&R
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live League Table on the last day   Live League Table on the last day EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:15 am

I think that's the key game. Neither will want anything other than a win. I think York and Aldershot are going down today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live League Table on the last day   Live League Table on the last day Empty

Back to top Go down

Live League Table on the last day
Page 1 of 1