Damon.Lenszner
Chemical Ali
Elias
Han Solos Other Ship
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Is IT amazing how these new members pop when ever the M7 is attacked lol

What, they literally go bang? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Is IT amazing how these new members pop when ever the M7 is attacked lol

What, they literally go bang? Wink

exactly bursting with excitement at the thought of getting an

Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 Iagree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:30 pm

It is the job of anyone with the word "sensible" in their user name to be boring tring. I know my place and accept it. What's your excuse? By the way I'm definately not "it" in the picture. I have a lot more hair than that and it's jet black still. If you are sensible you don't go grey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:26 am

Helen Richards thinks we're a tin pot regime and it's time we were closed down.

Well according to an abuse report anyway.

Whatever "Helen", we'd talk you more seriously if you hadn't crawled out from under your stone at just the right time Wink

Sue me you silly woman.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:30 am

is she on here then ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:34 am

Elias wrote:
is she on here then ???

Na she doesn't have the lady balls like the rest of them.

She probably watches us all day long like a few other people Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:37 am

It says more about what pasoti owners think of their customers/users if you ask me, they are treating them as though every pasoti user is a brain dead thicko. What's so funny is that one or two really are! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:36 am

It's quick off the mark again this morning lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:50 am

PL2 FACED has scored a massive own goal with his recent post demanding to know how many of the working group live in Plymouth.

Ian Newell has said on Pasoti that Brent isn't a Janner.

So then, why does Brent think he's allowed to build this ministand and other buildings which have a huge impact on the future of Plymouth when he isn't even from the area. lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:53 am

Remember YM, these people are not the brightest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:56 am

This line from "Helen" has to be the best yet:

I think Mr Brent has already done enough in keeping the Club afloat and providing a New Stand as well and a development which will look superb.
I really dont think he should be paying for coach travel as well.

Let Mr Webb and Mr Newell organise the transport in their own way for which they have done a great job to date....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:00 am

Webb, Newell or Twofaced? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:03 am

It's just so obvious isn't it Laughing

Within a few weeks of "new" ownership it's gone right back to the old days where multi accounts are created to turn the tide into their favour.

I say "new" because in an interview on Greensonscreen in October 2011 there's an interview with Newell about Pasoti and he's named as the co-owner......

Thing is more people are now aware of the old games and aren't thick enough to believe it anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:11 am

Yea Man wrote:
It's just so obvious isn't it Laughing

Within a few weeks of "new" ownership it's gone right back to the old days where multi accounts are created to turn the tide into their favour.

I say "new" because in an interview on Greensonscreen in October 2011 there's an interview with Newell about Pasoti and he's named as the co-owner......

Thing is more people are now aware of the old games and aren't thick enough to believe it anymore.

Not only that but now they are doing it openly and blatantly. All they are doing is taking the piss out of their own users, you have to have a severe problem if you haven't recognised it by now.

Newell's been a Co owner of pasoti for yonks, he only came clean because you caught him out cheating again YM. All that crap about him leaving, not posting again blah blah etc. was the same, he was just taking the piss out of pasoti's users.

I'll say it again, you have to be a special type of thicko to use pasoti these days, or bent!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:41 am

Both the "site manager" and the "owner" have now spoken on pasoti so it must be true if the corrupt pair say so! lol!
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:47 am

Anyone care to sign up as Richard Helens and post the opposite?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:48 am

GOB wrote:

Both the "site manager" and the "owner" have now spoken on pasoti so it must be true if the corrupt pair say so! lol!

And it shows that they still watch this place like hawks Laughing
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:22 am

It looks like this helen richards could be the new deepthroat / windsor boy account.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:27 am

Don't be so cynical you old goat, I'm sure all middle aged nurses post on a football forum minutes after they get out of bed. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:07 am

It's just so obvious too lol!

They're getting crap with their cover stories now, they need to think up some new ones.

This "Helen" is up there with "I'm not an owner, oh shit I posted as pasotimods ok i'm the NEW owner"
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Think one of two things may happen now:

1) Me and/or Poggleswood get banned from pasoti or
2) Helen doesn't post again.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Strange that Newell goes on about the use of quotation marks around a poster's name when he and his gang of mods subjected me to the same treatment a few years ago (they thought I was a multi for postey). In fact I think newell and his gang started the "name" thing.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Can ATD have its own Helen?
Come on mods we need a Helen on here: Controversial, irreverent, engineering and planning background, big fan, likes the banter etc.
Could even have a weekly slot.
You know the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Tick tock tick tock............. Napoleon don't do dissent on ee's faaaaaam. Won't be long before ee tells you to 'do one', like he would have to the Trust long ago Rolling Eyes

Self promoting, devious jamboy that he be........

PS I reckon we can take it from his tone that Brent's meeting with the WG is just a political exercise.

If Brent, with the support of the usual suspects, does indeed build his 'village' stand, he and his toadies will never be forgiven by all decent Argyle people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:48 pm

OMFG!

Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 Susan+Boyle+gees+up+crowd+halftime+during+uQdPAe4Franl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helen Richards down on t'farm there
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: