Elias
Han Solos Other Ship
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Helen Richards down on t'farm there Empty
PostSubject: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:10 am

Who alt is it then do we reckon? Seems anti Sheridan on there today questioning his tactics in the games we've lost. Yeah, we should've stuck with fletch instead then eh. I'm not sure losing to a side finishing 3rd 1-0 could be described as a 'shocking defeat'....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:10 am

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
Who alt is it then do we reckon? Seems anti Sheridan on there today questioning his tactics in the games we've lost. Yeah, we should've stuck with fletch instead then eh. I'm not sure losing to a side finishing 3rd 1-0 could be described as a 'shocking defeat'....

It's Ian De-Lar. His anti trust (or should I say anti Andy Symmons) and alternative WG plans rhetoric are plainly very similar in narrative. Also, this Helen Richards seem to appear as soon as the quite brilliant alternative WG plans were released.

On a side note - have you noticed how quiet De-Lar and his cohorts have become since the trickle of support for the WG alternative HHP plans were released, turned into a a tsunami of support? Brilliant!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:13 am

It's also interesting to note that only a small handful of sheep see the stand as free.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:42 am

shes providing good entertainment bit like that woman who screaches at the you of her voice at away games recently!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:55 am

Also noticeable that GHOST has stopped posting. The same ghost who likes similar music to postcode, born around the same time as postcode and who has been quite snide and vindictive (like greenman).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:50 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Also noticeable that GHOST has stopped posting. The same ghost who likes similar music to postcode, born around the same time as postcode and who has been quite snide and vindictive (like greenman).

With a bit of linear thinking and reading between the lines, it's surprisingly easy to work out who's who after a while. Smile
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:00 am

I hope she's not Postey, she's bee chatting me up!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:09 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

I wonder how far Postey is prepared to go to show that Helen really is a woman affraid Nice blonde wig and red stilletoes, sharing a bottle of bubbly so your eyesight isn't the best drunken

If "she's" got an Adam's apple Damon it's time to make a quick exit Razz
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:12 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Its a crying game.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:18 am

Greenjock wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

I wonder how far Postey is prepared to go to show that Helen really is a woman affraid Nice blonde wig and red stilletoes, sharing a bottle of bubbly so your eyesight isn't the best drunken

If "she's" got an Adam's apple Damon it's time to make a quick exit Razz

I was getting quite excited til u mentioned the adam's apple!!!
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:24 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:29 am

Helen Richards down on t'farm there 12409916452eVZE5

Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:48 am

Put that one in the w--k bank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:08 am

Why has this character been either created or, suddenly brought into the battle?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:14 am

hairy j wrote:

I've had worse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:29 am

GOB wrote:
Why has this character been either created or, suddenly brought into the battle?

So De-Lar can cowardly voice his utter contempt for anything AFT or HHP related. He isn't man enough to use his own username - but history dictates he hasn't used his real name much on P*soti anyway. Especially when making threats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:30 am

Freathy wrote:
hairy j wrote:

I've had worse

There's worse? affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:29 pm

I did hear she's a friend of saracen 10 pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Freathy wrote:
hairy j wrote:

I've had worse

There's worse? affraid

Don't google "transvestite dwarf" on image search unless you have safe search on is my advice. Humanity disgusts me.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:37 pm

hairy j wrote:

I hope Sensible ties his hair back when you both go to the football...
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:47 pm

There's a chap on a Cyprus forum by the name of Sensible bob. God he's boring Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Was it this one Hairy?

All looks pretty cool to me Razz

http://twogirlsonestone.wordpress.com/2011/02/07/transvestite-dwarf-stripper/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Freathy wrote:
hairy j wrote:

I've had worse

There's been some classic moments on this site but this is a scream of screamers! I'm sure Bill Patterson will be well amused but Freathy, you'd be slipping in to the wrong porthole I fear! affraid lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Far too munterish for me. I'm into classy birds, init:face:

Helen Richards down on t'farm there 2Q==
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Is IT amazing how these new members pop when ever the M7 is attacked lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helen Richards down on t'farm there   Helen Richards down on t'farm there Empty

Back to top Go down

Helen Richards down on t'farm there
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: